Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Money Can Never Buy Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Can Never Buy Love (976 Views)

“Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts / No Amount Of Money Can Buy Love / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Can Never Buy Love by Lostchild(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
According to greek scholars, love is extended into four dimension. Eros - Phileo - Storge - Agape.

If you now ask me this question, What is love?

True love is our character. It is a learned behavior. It involves the sacrifice of self for someone you love without expectation of reward. It's hard, but very few people have it and give it to others.

The true definition of love has been perverted with sexual lust or satisfaction. Love is not an emotion, it is an action. I repeat, love is not a feeling.

When you and your partner understand this reality, then both of you will have a chance of longevity in marriage.

THE GIST

Recently, I was around three Nigeria babes and heard their conversation. One of them said, so Elene has not change right? No, replied by the other one.

Na wao o, the third one blurted out.

What was their conversation all about? Their friend, Elene recently got married to a wonderful man. Yes, this good man worked very hard and made money. After making money, he met Elene who portray herself to be a wife material. This man did everything as society expect from him. Paid a bride price, wedding and got married to their friend, Elene. He provided everything for Elene. A nice house, comfort, car, finance, love and care. He even gave Elene a business of her own. But their friend Elene is still fvcking other guys. Her excuse to justify her whoring was that, I don't love my husband.

READ GIST 2.

Many years ago, my sister met a girl her age and they became friends. This girl was a beautiful young wife of a well todo guy who move into a certain part of my home city. She was marrying one offshore guru in his late 30's while the babe was in her 20's. She was trophy wife, I mean she is extremely very beautiful.

One day, she came to visit my sister as she always do. And she was in shock when she met one of my handsome brother for the first time. Who is this, she asked?

My sister told her, he is my brother. She was lust in her thought because this guui was a perfect definition of a good looking guui.

This married babe told my sister she is in love with my brother, and that, my sister should work my brother into her arms. To her, this was the kind of guui she has been looking for.

She was ready to do anything just to have my brother as her new found love. She was madly in love with my brother. She doesn't care about money because my brother nor get shishi. My sister then work my brother into her arms. My bro took the chance as a fine guy and started kpanshing this married beauty queen.

She was very, very beautiful, yet working for for the love of another. She began to spend her hubby money on my god damn brother just to keep him to herself.

She was married to this type of men who think they can use their money to hold a beautiful woman to them self. The hubby was using money to hold her to himself, while she herself was using money in trying to hold my bro to herself. After a while, my bro fell in love with someone new and walk away from her.

Continue below

1 Like

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Lostchild(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
I was at home, when a young man came to my home with his family, to ask my father to give him that my same beautiful sister in marriage. He wanted to marry my sister. He was a young man mainly in his early 30's, while my sister was in her early 20's.

I remember looking at him, he has made money and want to settle down. He was not bad looking in appearance at all. But my sister do not have any love-erotica towards him. She was seeing the guy for the first time, so she refused.

My father had to talk pressure my sister to accept the marriage proposition like in the olden days where fathers give their daughter out in marriage. With the pressure, my sister (oblige) accepted and my father was happy. He gave them his blessings and then, the young man took my sister to his home.

One week with her new forced husband, she did not allow sexual intimacy with the guy. They had a heated argument over this, and my sister packed her bags and came back home. She left because she has no love for the good stranger. When she came back, I was happy that, my sister has finally come back home. I was lonely without her.

One day, my sister met a gentleman that is a little bit older than the first guy. This new guuii was heavily broke, but my sis genuinly loved this new guy. He is gentle soul and also a wonderful man who surely ended up a good husband to my sister.

The problem Is this man is so broke and lived in a one room (face me I slap you) apartment.

My sister came one day, packed her belongings from my father's house and went to live with her new found lover. Despite her beauty, she choose a good man over money

The Ordeal
The man was poor, and it was difficult for them to feed with their baby. Despite their poverty, my sister still find peace and comfort in the loving hands of this darling of a man. True love is really more of a tie than anything I must say. They continue to struggle and place their trust in God. They had many years of financial challenges but their love and endurance = enable God to pays the way for them.

The Breakthrough
One day, the man got a call and got a job offshore. Within a short time, oil money started coming in different folds. My beautiful lanky sis who once look like a native hen-fowl, instantly changed into a female broiler. All her lanky kids now look like puff puff -oroborsky. In reality, poverty is evil and not many can endure it.

The man then brought his first car, second car, with other landed properties and built house, a resting place for his family.

One day, I sat my sister down and asked her, how did you come this far?. When she told me how she endure suffering with her husband, it was very embarrassing. That my sister is now currently a proud landlady, with their family cars.

And she has been married to her wonderful husband for the last 21 years.

1 Like

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Lostchild(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2023
THE MESSAGE

NIGERIA WOMEN Life is a wilderness. There are valleys and at other times, there are mountains high views. The good things you want in life will not come the way you want it and when you want it. That bed of roses you dream of, will come through trials.

Good things also comes in small package, and you will pay a heavy price for it..

MEN: This saying goes to you. Make money and women will come in abundace after you. This saying is hypocritical. Because only Nigeria hunters will come after you when you have made money. Relationship that is rooted on money and materialism can only be maintain through continuous act of money.

As a man, you don't need money to date any woman. You only need money to live and enjoy a Godly life to the fullest. Any woman who cannot love you poorly is not worthy to be in your life. I am not trying to justify poverty, but it is the real truth.

Women in general are emotional beings. When a woman loves you, she will endure with you and not stress you out. She will not burden you. You yourself will become her treasure. She will constantly act base on her emotions and affection towards you. Your presence, kisses and soft touch alone will gladen her heart. A woman will only stress you when kids are involve, because women don't toil with their children. Provide for her kids, then no problem at all. smiley

I repeat; any woman who will date you when there is pl€nty is a hunter. Anyone woman who prioritize money over you or your well-being is not a normal woman. In fact, most Nigeria girls and women of this 21st century are hunters.

They are not normal. angry

3 Likes

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Littlechild(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Loce is today, tomorrow and forever.
Love sees through all impossibilities
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Hmmm.....

1 Like

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2023
Only thing money hasn't bought us life. Money can buy love. Who dey love these days?
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Littlechild(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Only thing money hasn't bought us life. Money can buy love. Who dey love these days?

You lie
Money can only give you happiness.

1 Like

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Littlechild(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum
In time being, when you have money, you will see things differently.

Money itself can enhance love. Money can buy your devotion. Money can buy attraction. But money cannot buy love because love is not a commodity.
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Hardcore11: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Love doesn't exist stop quoting garbage here.
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Autobot05: 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Sapa mentality

1 Like

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Autobot05:

Sapa mentality
SAPA dey ur head

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

SAPA dey ur head

Money can't buy love.

Love happens by chance.

Send all your money to me and see if I will say otherwise
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Money can't buy love.

Love happens by chance.

Send all your money to me and see if I will say otherwise
Send yours first.
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Send yours first.

I don't have.

I am broken into pieces.
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

I don't have.

I am broken into pieces.
Take gum to glue yourself
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Take gum to glue yourself

No gum dey here
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

No gum dey here

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=Sweetplum post=119833605][/quote]

Meaning?
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

Meaning?
Gba gum e. Glue yourself

Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:
Gba gum e. Glue yourself

Bye
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Nyascobar1414: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian men with na money be fine bobo
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by Lostchild(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Nigerian men with na money be fine bobo

AS MEN; we need money to enjoy our life. Money enhance all things.

But the Nigeria women we have today are leeches. Always want to eat food they didn't cook.
Re: Money Can Never Buy Love by captainzee4life(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom.. 2023!! / Outercourse Ideas To Try / Happy International Women's Day To All The Women On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.