Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

“Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts (823 Views)

Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / No Amount Of Money Can Buy Love / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by Adedoyin2000: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2023
A young Nigerian man has set tongues wagging after firmly stating that money doesn’t buy love in the world.

He added that money also does not guarantee the woman will stay with you.

https://ikejabird.com/money-cant-buy-love-or-keep-a-woman-nigerian-man-asserts/

1 Like

Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
No be lie.
Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by ahnie: 7:22am On Aug 29, 2023
No one should click any stupid links.
Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by izonborn098(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2023
Depend on how you use the money.. Because broke men are suffering..

1 Like

Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by Lifeomann(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Depend on how you use the money..
Because broke men are suffering..
How will you use the money and it will keep a woman or stop her from cheating?, abeg answer my question

2 Likes

Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by DavidTech23(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2023
If you want to choose a woman, do it before you make it. E get why

2 Likes

Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by dkidd: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2023
Who needs love... Stay loyal or get burnt
Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by izonborn098(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
I don't have stregnth for arguement.. What i know is anybody can betray you whether a friend' parents or ur own children can also betray you...
Lifeomann:

How will you use the money and it will keep a woman or stop her from cheating?
Apart from that many men are the problem of this issue because they wife an olosho and trying to change her which is impossible.
A wealthy man who know his worth and know the kind of women he dealt with' will have a lasting marriage compare to a broke man.
Many of you men make the mistake of trying to impress a woman with all you have' you will be doing things you haven't done for ur parents to one woman who you didn't observe her lifestyle because you was blinded by yansh and breast.
Being wealthy alone attract all women to you' it is left for you to select the good one' you don't have to spend anyhow to get any girl as a wealthy man. But many men will be claiming class and being deceived by oloshos with packaging..

2 Likes

Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by chinwong(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
All in all

I need a bestie. Slide in if you’re in ✌️
Re: “Money Can’t Buy Love Or Keep A Woman” – Nigerian Man Asserts by Lifeomann(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2023
izonborn098:
I don't have stregnth for arguement.. What i know is anybody can betray you whether a friend' parents or ur own children can also betray you...Apart from that many men are the problem of this issue because they wife an olosho and trying to change her which is impossible.
A wealthy man who know his worth and know the kind of women he dealt with' will have a lasting marriage compare to a broke man.
Many of you men make the mistake of trying to impress a woman with all you have' you will be doing things you haven't done for ur parents to one woman who you didn't observe her lifestyle because you was blinded by yansh and breast.
Being wealthy alone attract all women to you' it is left for you to select the good one' you don't have to spend anyhow to get any girl as a wealthy man. But many men will be claiming class and being deceived by oloshos with packaging..
Sense full your head👍

(1) (Reply)

He Was Worried About Oral Cancer, Hpv After MouthAction / Nil / Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.