Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) (7171 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Candidlady:

https://www.nairaland.com/7505680/brief-dietary-recall-how-wife

good evening nanz

How are you big Candid?
I'm having some fun time reading that thread from page one to the end... grin
So hilarious... How did I even miss this? grin

The dude ran off due to the heat.. pocochantas was also very brutal there! grin grin
Thanks for sharing this...

But ... Why do you think he deactivated? grin grin
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Spandau: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Oesophagus99(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
I wholeheartedly accept this feedback.
We are all here to enlightening eachother.
Thank you very much brother.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Matured folks understood clearly that it is not mandatory to await a gud friend bleep the LovePeddler..

This message means consider the pussy too insignificant to hold a grudge or start a fight for
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Oesophagus99:

Matured folks understood clearly that it is not mandatory to await a gud friend bleep the LovePeddler..

This message means consider the pussy too insignificant to hold a grudge or start a fight for
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by stanvesco(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
I wholeheartedly accept this feedback.

We are all here to enlightening eachother.
Thank you very much brother.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

One love brother
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Baronthecelebri: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2023
Baba, long time, where have you been all these days. I can't take this one, I'm really sorry. The redpill is GOLDEN.
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by wisdomkid: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
Think About It Broadly!!
What If It Was Your Brother

Your woman knew you were related BY BLOOD, and she comfortably fvvcked him REPEATEDLY?!
But you are about to burn your brother and maybe even your whole family down!

Don't forget that women get wet before getting naked!!

Ask questions first!

Do men pulled down their trousers before their d!ck rises?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2023
Person like me, I'll NEVER go after a friend's
girlfriend. If one keeps giving me subtle hints,
I'll always ignore her.
But if one comes onto me strongly as to try to seduce me? I'll screw hell outta her coochie; making sure we both enjoy the sordid act.

And afterwards, I'll start letting my friend know that that girlfriend of his isn't the right girl for him.
But ofcourse, I'll never tell him I screwed his girl.
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Spandau:

The future is nanz
Dude! grin
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by David1335: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2023
stanvesco:

A friend that would fvvck your woman would kill you over money!

End the friendship

No truer words that this

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2023
You have improved in your writing and grammar quite well. Weldone.

I agree with what you're saying here 50%.
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2023
LocalStandard1:
You have improved in your writing and grammar quite well. Weldone.

I agree with what you're saying here 50%.
grin grin This is my most hated topic I swear. grin

Although I'm not giving up on the argument just yet. smiley

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by LocalStandard1(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2023
TheGidRedpiller:
grin grin This is my most hated topic I swear. grin
Although I'm not giving up on the argument just yet. smiley
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Yeah. You are right on the fact more women likely initiate the cheating among friends, I've experienced it.

But I don't think I want to still be close friends with a guy that'll fall to that. That's treacherous and wrong on his part as much as on the female.
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Whois(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Yea boss, the mentality behind this topic isn't sane. Any friend that can betray friendship for sex is a threat to the mental health and life of his friend. The man/boy involved is more dangerous than the girlfriend
TheGidRedpiller:
This Is My Most Disagreed Topic Yet.

Even many of my adent followers are not sitting well with this topic.

I needed this, we are all here to learn.

But I assure you, there are more arguments I will be bringing in on this topic.

Let's keep educating eachother.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nayig:
Your friend who bleeps your girl would probably Bleep your wife, even your mum.
grin
That same friend would kill you for a substantial amount of money.
Stop capping redpiller, you shouldn't be friends with someone without self control.

Nigerians!!.. Read what op wrote in context .. he didn't say you should all go dine with your friend for fukin your girl.

He advised you don't go about crucifying your friend just for fukin your girl and that doesn't mean you should maintain the friendship as it were...
Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yeah. You are right on the fact more women likely initiate the cheating among friends, I've experienced it.

But I don't think I want to still be close friends with a guy that'll fall to that. That's treacherous and wrong on his part as much as on the female.

Op is hundred percent correct.. what a friend would do to a friend are numerous and not limited to sleeping with a partner.. if my guy hijacks a contract I was supposed to get, I may be angry at first but not so mad, especially if he settles me or compensates. Now, the friendship may not be strong as it were, but it doesn't stop us from hanging around.. what am I afraid of? Being poisoned? Lol very laughable.. same with my girlfriend and my friend... It is okay being jealous or mad initially, but you can't crucify him for digging an ever willing hole. You are more likely to kill your friend than he is, if you don't control yourself

1 Like

Re: MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) by godofuck231: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
nazicartel:
wetin him deh tell them seff ?
I fvck like Satan, suck pussy like a god , would you like to spend a night in hell ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Crying Because I'm In Love / What Is Wrong With Our Guys? / Who Is The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.