Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi (25653 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Obi will swallow lagos and more 25% of South west states.

Then Obi will Clesr 90% of South east.

Obi will win 85% of South south.

Obi will win 70 of North Central states

And the 30% of North East states.

Obi will win the election 2033 elections with land slide.
Obi will not win 1 single state

Screenshot the person you mentioned and save it. You should come back to it after election

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Daniel knows the competition and sticks to it, this one is just wasting away.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming

atiku will endorse Peter Obi for president like his boss did.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Screenshot the person you mentioned and save it. You should come back to it after election

Lol joker. Be like say u don't know what is happening. U will see it live and cry.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
post Biafra go be like season film grin grin

Yee.bo are known to chest beat grin grin

You lost 5 million lives and properties in the civil war after Ojukwu ran away grin grin

Ur AfghanEastern region also known as dot in a circle region go kukuma quench grin

Ojukwu the known coward go dey laugh una after the match
Nobody in the history of your dirty tribe will be accorded the respect ojukwu enjoyed and is still enjoying after death. No one in your dirty tribe can be brave enough to stand up to the Fulanis....no one in your entire dirty tribe can take away Lagos from the grips of igbos. Know this and know peace
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Nobody in the history of your dirty tribe will be accorded the respect ojukwu enjoyed and is still enjoying after death. No one in your dirty tribe can be brave enough to stand up to the Fulanis....no one in your entire dirty tribe can take away Lagos from the grips of igbos. Know this and know peace
Hahahahaha

When did yeebos start fighting for aboki's grin grin are dey not d same ppl that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war grin grin grin

U go carry ya house 4 head go Alaigbo no worry grin grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

When did yeebos start fighting for aboki's grin grin are dey not d same ppl that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war grin grin grin

U go carry ya house 4 head go Alaigbo no worry grin grin grin
I challenge you to try any nonsense violence with Igbos grin
E be like you want make we pursue u further away from our Lagos.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Lol joker. Be like say u don't know what is happening. U will see it live and cry.
hahahaha

We have been seeing it in all his show of shame campaign so far with empty field grin grin grin grin

He only put a surprise with his TOWN hall meeting with about 10 attendees grin grin angry

We have been seeing it Nwanne grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ayisatojo: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter Obi has refused to admit that he is one of the people that got our exchange rate high up to where it is. His Next supermarket in Abuja are all China products. He is always bringing containers from China week on week. Is he buying those items with naira? He is always talking about production when all his life, his business has been consumption. Nigerians wake up.

I also want Nigerians to check what students at Baze University owned by Datti are paying. Tell me how many Nigerians can afford that except those that are stealing and looting our treasury. Nigerians, do t be deceived.

Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611856917562802176

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
hahahaha

We have been seeing it in all his show of shame campaign so far with empty field grin grin grin grin

He only put a surprise with his TOWN hall meeting with about 10 attendees grin grin angry

We have been seeing it Nwanne grin

There are Loud obidients I'm sure u know them abs see them at rallies bt have u heard of the silent obidients who don't make noise??

Na them go swallow Southwest pass and then the North.

The other zones SE abd SS are Obi property by default.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I challenge you to try any nonsense violence with Igbos grin
E be like you want make we pursue u further away from our Lagos.
hahahaha

The same chest beat ur ancestors chest beat to have lost millions of Igbo lives and toto to fulani grin grin grin

The same chest beat ya ancestors chest beat to bubu a fulani man to have rendered your barren and backward region to AfghanEastern grin grin grin

Chest beat is in Igbo like peak grin grin

We go speak d language wey una understand on election day and after election grin grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

There are Loud obidients I'm sure u know them abs see them at rallies bt have u heard of the silent obidients who don't make noise??

Na them go swallow Southwest pass and then the North.

The other zones SE abd SS are Obi property by default.
hahahaha

Obi will not win 1 single state screenshot it and come back to it after election grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by MiaBeer(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611856917562802176
Omokri was Goodluck Jonathan’s fatal mistake. He became a one term President for surrounding himself with idiots like Omokri and impotent FFK. Unfortunately, social media is making both clowns relevant and that’s sad.

2 Likes

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
hahahaha

The same chest beat ur ancestors chest beat to have lost millions of Igbo lives and toto to fulani grin grin grin

The same chest beat ya ancestors chest beat to bubu a fulani man to have rendered your barren and backward region to AfghanEastern grin grin grin

Chest beat is in Igbo like peak grin grin

We go speak d language wey una understand on election day and after election grin grin grin
Make reference to "Yoruba" live Fulani (we know how to handle them) or is it that Yorubas are truly inconsequential in the scheme of things in this country.
Why must it always be igbo and Hausa/Fulani?
I thought you guys claim to be part of the three major ethnic groups (of which I frown to).
Please make reference to what Yorubas have done to prove a little bit of bravery in this country. grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ayisatojo:
Peter Obi has refused to admit that he is one of the people that got our exchange rate high up to where it is. His Next supermarket in Abuja are all China products. He is always bringing containers from China week on week. Is he buying those items with naira? He is always talking about production when all his life, his business has been consumption. Nigerians wake up.

I also want Nigerians to check what students at Baze University owned by Datti are paying. Tell me how many Nigerians can afford that except those that are stealing and looting our treasury. Nigerians, do t be deceived.

Then what will u say about shoprite?? Usless apc policies destroyed our economy abd criminal politicians bt all that will end when Obi is President.

old corrupt cargoes will be retired politically for good.

The enemies of democracy will fail.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
hahahaha

Obi will not win 1 single state screenshot it and come back to it after election grin

By the time we are done with u, urchins will regret calling osibanjo judas.

u will know Peter Obi is not an igbo candidate.

That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Make reference to "Yoruba" live Fulani (we know how to handle them) or is it that Yorubas are truly inconsequential in the scheme of things in this country.
Why must it always be igbo and Hausa/Fulani?
I thought you guys claim to be part of the three major ethnic groups (of which I frown to).
Please make reference to what Yorubas have done to prove a little bit of bravery in this country. grin
Hahahaha

When did u yeebos start knowing how to handle aboki biko grin grin grin are dey not d same abokis l that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war grin grin angry grin

Ndi chest beat but coward grin grin
Ndi developer grin
Ndi 5% grin
Ndi AfghanEastern grin
Ndi dot in a circle grin
Ndi refugees grin

Hahahahaha
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

By the time we are done with u, urchins will regret calling osibanjo judas.

u will know Peter Obi is not an igbo candidate.

That's all I have to say.

Screenshot it and come back to it after election
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by HNICEARTH: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Reno-PDAPC
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Then what will u say about shoprite?? Usless apc policies destroyed our economy abd criminal politicians bt all that will end when Obi is President.

old corrupt cargoes will be retired politically for good.

The enemies of democracy will fail.
Chinedu stop day dreaming

Obi is among the old corrupt politicians. He will be 62 and not a youth

Stop dreaming that the north will give power to yee.bo grin

Wake up from your dream Nwanne grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Which respect?

Ojukwu the coward who ran away dressed like a woman?

Was Ojukwu not once on the ballot? Why didn't you Igbos vote massively for him?

Respect my foot!!!

Nnamdi Cownu and Ekpa are greater than Ojukwu without even trying. Currently, even the "youngster" Pandora lying machine is greater than Ojukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Chinedu stop day dreaming

Obi is among the old corrupt politicians. He will be 62 and not a youth

Stop dreaming that the north will give power to yee.bo grin

Wake up from your dream Nwanne grin

Well u will see it happen live and cry. U thinks Nigerians will play tribalism and suffer another 8 years? Godforbid!

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Obi will swallow lagos and more 25% of South west states.

Then Obi will Clesr 90% of South east.

Obi will win 85% of South south.

Obi will win 70 of North Central states

And the 30% of North East states.

Obi will win the election 2033 elections with land slide.

I agree with you that Obi will clear North Korea, Japan, and China, the only place he is going to tie is Pakistan and Bulgaria.

When you are looking for an idiot just look the way of those who sees the president as a clone Al-Jubrin from Sudan.

People that believe Nnamdi Kanu will come out of Aso Rock with Buharis head

Emotional empties who think a ragtag ESN with no weapon will defeat Nigeria Army

A blocked head people who called Nigeria Zoo yet want to rule the Zoo.

A failed people that cannot win ordinary PDP primary with less than 10k delegate but want to win election of 200m people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Which respect?

Ojukwu the coward who ran away dressed like a woman?

Was Ojukwu not once on the ballot? Why didn't you Igbos vote massively for him?

Respect my foot!!!

Nnamdi Cownu and Ekpa are greater than Ojukwu without even trying. Currently, even the "youngster" Pandora lying machine is greater than Ojukwu.
No mind the riff raff

I told him if truly Lagos is a no man's land then why are they crying up and down that Obi billboard is not in any part of the state?

Do they even need permission to erect billboard in anywhere of their choice since Lagos is their own grin grin grin

Yee.bo are known for chest beating and i told him he will know who owns Lagos truly on election day and after election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Well u will see it happen live and cry. U thinks Nigerians will play tribalism and suffer another 8 years? Godforbid!
Hahahaha

If na me go cry abi na you go cry we are watching grin

February no far again Nwanne
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahaha

When did u yeebos start knowing how to handle aboki biko grin grin grin are dey not d same abokis l that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war grin grin angry grin

Ndi chest beat but coward grin grin
Ndi developer grin
Ndi 5% grin
Ndi AfghanEastern grin
Ndi dot in a circle grin
Ndi refugees grin

Hahahahaha
Now I see why you worship Aboki...you don't want them to kill and rape your parents who you will eventually kill and sell off their body parts grin
It's clearer now.
Please answer my question, what bravery feat can be attributed to a Yoruba man in the history of Nigeria?
The other one that wants to do what kanu was doing, we know how his story ended before it even start grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Vadese1: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Which Pastor? Reno now criminal. He nolonger campaign for Atiku because there is no room to accommodate him in PDP. He is shifting gradually to APC. Thunder fire the idiot

toneroforever:
Is Reno still a pastor? He seems more of a blogger or an attention seeker than a MOG.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by zionstaar75: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Atiku is coming
u should find out if he'll be fit to partake in the elections first,someone wey dey hospital. Do u know the damage this news has done to his fading ambition?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by CSTRR: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:
Obi will have zero vote in at least 20% polling booth across Nigeria

Atiku will perform better than Obi in SW

Obi will not win single LG in Lagos state

Obi will not win any state in NC

Obi will not get 25% in any of the states from NW and NE

Obi will struggle to win states in SE

Obi will come distant 3rd in the election

LP will be reduced to regional party that will exist only on SE.

Obidients will embrace Biafra agitation.

And let me assume that obidients now embrace biafra agitation, how is it to your benefit?

How will you benefit from an unstable, divided country in the South as well as in the north?

I am curious to know.

Because it seems that is like a win to you.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by musty16: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
hahaaaa from December now e don turn January again??
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Marpol2021(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Talk is cheap bitter and frustration soul..
Ttalk:

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
No mind the riff raff

I told him if truly Lagos is a no man's land then why are they crying up and down that Obi billboard is not in any part of the state?

Do they even need permission to erect billboard in anywhere of their choice since Lagos is their own grin grin grin

Yee.bo are known for chest beating and i told him he will know who owns Lagos truly on election day and after election

They are bad visitors.

Let me tell you what they did in Kano in 1966.

After Nzeogwu Kaduna killed Ahmadu Bello. Igbos in Kano began to mock their hosts saying that Ahmadu Bello bleated like a goat when Nzeogwu Kaduna killed him. Some of them even joked that Ahmadu Bello hid behind his wives.

Well, the Kano people began to slaughter them like rams. They all ran back to the East, and the coward Ojukwu declared Biafra.

These people have a history of spitting in the faces of their hosts.

Their present insolence towards Yorubas should not shock anyone.

However, what shocks me is that these people don't learn from history. They still continue to forget their place. They think Lagos belongs to them just like they did in Kano.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Scamburster(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:

Trash as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Binance Executive Sues Ribadu, EFCC / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age / Meet The First Baby Born In Rivers This New Year, See What Was Done For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.