Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi (25656 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by CSTRR: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
LOl

The same south east has the worst of governors and leaders in the whole federation but yet you called Nigeria zoo with all derogatory words

South East could have proved Nigerians right by having the best of leaders in their region as a yardstick to show that BIAFRA will be great indeed

The same cow, almajiri, illiterate, slaves, Efulefu et al will teach you a political lesson in this coming election no worry

February is around the corner
I am not from the South East, so Biafra is not my concern.

I still don't understand your connection to Biafra.
Is there any biafran govt in the east?

All the politicians the south east has had has been a fruit of one naijeria,so how exactly is it an indictment on Biafra?

All the eastern politicians right now are either supporting Tinubu or atiku , so where does Biafra come into play?

You think those politicians want an alternative system?

You are waiting to teach people a political lesson.

I laugh.

After elections, you will still go to chibuzor's shop and spend all your salary on a half bag of rice as a consequence of inflation.

You will stay on the fuel line queue like chibuzor and your children will be at home due to ASUU strikes just like Chibuzor's children.

You will finally teach yourself a lesson that you have done nobody but yourself.

And the crab that pulls others down will remain down itself.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
I thought una claim Lagos is no man's land ba? Then why can't you put your supposed candidate billboard in any part of the state having known it's a no man's land?

Biko don't start what you cannot finish o

Once beaten twice shy

Who said they can't put Peter Obi or any other candidates billboard? They can and nothing will happen. Highest urchins and touts will remove it because apc is in the state government. Same thing will happen in any other state especially if them they fear the opposition candidates.

Be disturbing urself over igbos saying no man's lands while fulani herdsmen raped and kidnapped ur people. U get sense wella. Ur eye go soon clear.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by VERDA: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud ehhhhh

This Obi man is really giving you high blood pressure o, be calming down.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2023
jaxxy:

Who said they can't put Peter Obi or any other candidates billboard? They can and nothing will happen. Highest urchins and touts will remove it because apc is in the state government. Same thing will happen in any other state especially if them they fear the opposition candidates.

Be disturbing urself over igbos saying no man's lands while fulani herdsmen raped and kidnapped ur people. U get sense wella. Ur eye go soon clear.
it is a no man's land na so why would they remove it or why can't you even put it at first sef biko? Why are you so scared of a land that doesn't belong to anybody but to all biko?

That aside, Obi and his inconsequential running mate side chic Crying like a jilted spinster. Demented effeminate thing grin grin

Tinubu and Buhari are the most insulted people in West Africa. You are the spare tyre to a loser and you're crying like a stranded widow grin

Bunch of weak Men showcasing defeat already even before election day grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by sultry69(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Foolish boy Reno
Confront the coward and he will block you... that's the only thing he is good at. Anu ohia
Shukudi,but is good to be using tents in the stadium, no do past your self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2023
searchlight:
Lol like you are serious about timubu being the best? Politics apart timubu will be worse than Buhari. Infact if timubu wins we will be seeing our president once in every six months. Like you are going to be proud of your president when he speaks before other world leaders? The fact is that you will make a better president than Tinubu.

To be frank with you, I just left Lagos few days ago. Visited most nooks and crannies of the state, I tell you without bias that the level of development carried out by the state government surpass an entire region like SE.

There is a template that is rigorously being pursued, I don't want you to accept but that is what it is. Interestingly Tinubu is the architect of modern Lagos. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2023
VERDA:

This Obi man is really giving you high blood pressure o, be calming down.
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Obi and his inconsequential running mate side chic Crying like a jilted spinster. Demented effeminate thing grin

Tinubu and Buhari are the most insulted people in West Africa. You are the spare tyre to a loser and you're crying like a stranded widow grin

Bunch of weak Men showcasing defeat already even before election day grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SamOchuko: 8:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611856917562802176

Reno can not confuse me, is Reno still on pdp or has he crossed to APC? Or better still is he in pdapc? Which one b steady jagaban back up way u day do? Oga u for focus on your pdp o abi u don realist say na play the Dubai bugger come play?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
it is a no man's land na so why would they remove it or why can't you even put it at first sef biko? Why are you so scared of a land that doesn't belong to anybody but to all biko?

That aside, Obi and his inconsequential running mate side chic Crying like a jilted spinster. Demented effeminate thing grin grin

Bunch of weak Men showcasing defeat already even before election day grin

be like say u dey ment. If pdp or Labour was in power in lagos state na atiku/obi billboard go dey inside ur house and nothing u go do.

as for our vp I responded here to sm1else

DaddyFreeze2020:
A Nigerian Politician should not be too emotional, except you're not ready to perform or play politics.
Except anything from the opposition ranging from insults to betrayals to blackmailing etc. That's what is in politics.

Your face must be set as flint...so you don't become like Governor Wike still feeling the pain of his loss to Atiku.

U won't understand what he's facing especially when u care about ur family legacy and being a good example. Many of these other politicians are criminals who don't care about anything cos of what they want to steal.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Flows001(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Daniel knows the competition and sticks to it, this one is just wasting away.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
The way you keep shifting the supposed date that you feel Obi will drop from the race makes you a real clown..
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Brightest04(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2023
People like Reno Omokri are not worthy to be listening to because they're slaves to those who bless their bank accounts. There's nothing to gain from them.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by nwajesus12(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Daniel knows the competition and sticks to it, this one is just wasting away.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
Atiku kill you there
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by steeltrust: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
https://punchng.com/obianos-performance-worrisome-says-peter-obi/?amp
olodo

Some one said he’s not satisfied with some one performance is it the same thing as who wants to rout him out of power like thieftinubu did to Ambode

Next month no far
Wailing continues for your likes
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by VERDA: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha

Obi and his inconsequential running mate side chic Crying like a jilted spinster. Demented effeminate thing grin

Bunch of weak Men showcasing defeat already even before election day grin grin

Lol...see this one ranting like a child, no single coherent statement. Big babies everywhere.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2023
VERDA:

Lol...see this one ranting like a child, no single coherent statement. Big babies everywhere.
Hahahahaha

Jobless nitwits supporting weak Men grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Bluehole: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baby mama pastor. Why can't you pick a form for local government chairman or house of assembly let's see what you can do politically? Are you just waiting for appointment as Special assistant for fake preaching and changing women.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
steeltrust:
goat I’ve
And there’s nothing there other obiano and his cronies looting anambra state

There’s nothing like godfatherism there
Ode
Okponu
Obiano is far better than your supreme monkey called Peter Pandora Obituary
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by steeltrust: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Obiano is far better than your supreme monkey called Peter Pandora Obituary
I agree so why are you crying

Chief wailer grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

To be frank with you, I just left Lagos few days ago. Visited most nooks and crannies of the state, I tell you without bias that the level of development carried out by the state government surpass an entire region like SE.

There is a template that is rigorously being pursued, I don't want you to accept but that is what it is. Interestingly Tinubu is the architect of modern Lagos. Deal with it
Lol for the fact that you compared Lagos to South Eastern states or Anambra makes you a fool. Why don't you compare Lagos to Paris, London, Berlin, Tokyo, Moscow and other big cities of the world ?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Soso990240(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
https://punchng.com/obianos-performance-worrisome-says-peter-obi/?amp
what you drop has no link to Obi trying to retire Obiano.. is that ur level of understanding? Wow.
You said Obi couldn't retire Obiano. They both emerged from same Party. Give me a link where Obi tried to retire Obiano?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Scamburster(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
SAMJAY7:
screenshot the trash and come back to it after election
Anyway, you are under payroll.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Scamburster(m): 5:00am On Jan 17, 2023
SAMJAY7:
screenshot the trash and come back to it after election
I should be the one telling you this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fake Journalists Who Stole Phones At Wedding Of Gov. Amosun's Daughter, Arrested / 55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.