Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi (25655 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Now I see why you worship Aboki...you don't want them to kill and rape your parents who you will eventually kill and sell off their body parts grin
It's clearer now.
Please answer my question, what bravery feat can be attributed to a Yoruba man in the history of Nigeria?
The other one that wants to do what kanu was doing, we know how his story ended before it even start grin
Hahahahaha

And what have you gained so far from Mazi Nnamdi kanu chest beating biko? grin grin grin

Most of una no get 1 single sense reason why your ancestors will only dream of presidency grin grin

What have your barren, unproductive and backward region gain from MNK rant? cool cool

Yoruba are the most educated, liberal and well enlightened tribe in sub Sahara Africa. You do not expect a brilliant tribe like ndi Yoruba to jeopardise the lives, toto and properties of Omoluabi cool we are way smarter than that Chinedu

Watch how Yoruba will succeed Buhari through brilliant, friendship and alignment.

Ojukwu the known coward what does his Nzogbu Nzogbu war bring to yee.bo?

That is why I'm asking you that when did u yeebos start knowing how to handle aboki's cool cool coolare dey not d same ppl that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war cool shocked
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahaha

If na me go cry abi na you go cry we are watching grin

February no far again Nwanne

Stop all this ur tribal remarks. Tribal and religious Bigotry is what has destroyed this country.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Scamburster:

Trash as usual
screenshot the trash and come back to it after election
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
CSTRR:

And let me assume that obidients now embrace biafra agitation, how is it to your benefit?

How will you benefit from an unstable, divided country?

I am curious to know.

Because it seems that is like a win to you.

That reveals your love for Nigeria is as fake as your fake Obi that is not different from the fake products your flood our markets.

Nigeria was a zoo with a dead brain president yesterday but same Nigeria is what you are craving to rule when you spent your entire life wishing the country disaster.

It is person like yourself, who through, hateful and short-sightedness that has worsen the chance of Igbo candidate in this year election through your brash and senseless hatred and chest-beating you carry like your brothers carried gala in SW Street.

Now that the coast is getting clearer and the reality is beginning to dawn on your battered and hypnotized brain, you are here to preach nonsense. Nigerians are eagerly waiting to the new songs of Biafra or death from people like you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Stop all this ur tribal remarks. Tribal and religious Bigotry is what has destroyed this country.
call it whatever you like bro. The northerners can never give power to Igbo

They rather die than to do that

February no far again sha
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Scamburster(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
screenshot the trash and come back to it after election
Can you narrate blue film?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:

I agree with you that Obi will clear North Korea, Japan, and China, the only place he is going to tie is Pakistan and Bulgaria.

When you are looking for an idiot just look the way of those who sees the president as a clone Al-Jubrin from Sudan.

People that believe Nnamdi Kanu will come out of Aso Rock with Buharis head

Emotional empties who think a ragtag ESN with no weapon will defeat Nigeria Army

A blocked head people who called Nigeria Zoo yet want to rule the Zoo.

A failed people that cannot win ordinary PDP primary with less than 10k delegate but want to win election of 200m people.

I don't blame u at all, I blame the igbos in apc who are wasting their time and pursuing selfish interests like their yoruba counterparts all destroying the country for 8 years bt u see after buhari na oyo for all of u.

Both u abd the igbos in ur party will cry and go home and sleep.

Nobody is voting corrupt old cargoes and DOA muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Scamburster(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:

Northerns spokes person.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

And what have you gained so far from Mazi Nnamdi kanu chest beating biko? grin grin grin

Most of una no get 1 single sense reason why your ancestors will only dream of presidency grin grin

What have your barren, unproductive and backward region gain from MNK rant? cool cool

Yoruba are the most educated, liberal and well enlightened tribe in sub Sahara Africa. You do not expect a brilliant tribe like ndi Yoruba to jeopardise the lives, toto and properties of Omoluabi cool we are way smarter than that Chinedu

Watch how Yoruba will succeed Buhari through brilliant, friendship and alignment.

Ojukwu the known coward what does his Nzogbu Nzogbu war bring to yee.bo?

That is why I'm asking you that when did u yeebos start knowing how to handle aboki's cool cool coolare dey not d same ppl that killed and rape ur grandparents and greatgrand parents like goat during d biafra war cool shocked
The effects of Awolowo free education (where people you're way more educated than are your teachers grin) is clearly showing on you.
You're more educated than who? Whoever lied to you about this deserve to be hanged by the balls.
Yes we fought the civil war and held the whole Nigeria and her allies as long as 3 years with casualties recorded on both sides.... something your region can never do, rather they run away without fighting like you did in Kwara and likely to do in Lagos.
For the records, the only time a Yoruba man won the presidential election in Nigeria was when the igbos supported Obasanjo as against Faela the person Yoruba preferred.
We will teach you what politics is all about come next month.
Go and ask Abiola and Awolowo how it was for them.
You thought by playing the slavery role to the Fulanis will guarantee your success at the polls. You may not succeed what is coming your way come February

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by steeltrust: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
did Omokri lie?
he lied cause Obi is not a godfather who is interested in holding a whole state for his selfish ambitions

Nigerians youth will remove thieftinubu and the likes through the Nigeria youth

More wailing for you after next month

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:

I hope u know there are northerners in Labour party.

and guess what the northerners are one of the best judges of character. They will not vote criminals who will destroy the country further after buhari..

Power will come to the East and the sky will not fall.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by erospecial: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
This pig called Omokri is APC afterwards and not for Atiku!
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

I don't blame u at all, I blame the igbos in apc who are wasting their time and pursuing selfish interests like their yoruba counterparts all destroying the country for 8 years bt u see after buhari na oyo for all of u.

Both u abd the igbos in ur party will cry and go home and sleep.

Nobody is voting corrupt old cargoes and DOA muslim/muslim ticket.

Just imagine the hate oozing out of you because of election. You would even be happy if something bad happen to Igbo that are member of APC. No wonder you celebrate ESN killing of your tribesmen. Free your mind from hatred, and you'll will be alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

I challenge you to try any nonsense violence with Igbos grin
E be like you want make we pursue u further away from our Lagos.
Coward you don chicken out like your ancestors are known for ba?

Ojukwu jeopardise the lives, toto and properties of yee.bo and ran away

Mazi Nnamdi kanu ran to UK and be ordering to burn down your AfghanEastern

The demented effermite frog voice a.k.a Mr him too dey lie that worth next to nothing ran away from PDP to LP a week to their primary election grin grin

Your ancestors are known coward reason why aboki kill your ancestors and rape the living daylights out of their toto grin grin angry grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:

Just imagine the hate oozing out of you because of election. You would even be happy if something bad happen to Igbo that are member of APC. No wonder you celebrate ESN killing of your tribesmen. Free your mind from hatred, and you'll will be alright

U are the one hating the igbos in ur party not me. I love every Nigerian.

If u must know I have igbo and yoruba parents so I have no business with tribalism.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by adefitim(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
If after all the insults because of a politician and he still does not win, we will laugh at you in February.—- DEJI Adeyanju
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Coward you don chicken out like your ancestors are known for ba?

Ojukwu jeopardise the lives, toto and properties of yee.bo and ran away

Mazi Nnamdi kanu ran to UK and be ordering to burn down your AfghanEastern

The demented effermite frog voice a.k.a Mr him too dey lie that worth next to nothing ran away from PDP to LP a week to their primary election grin grin

Your ancestors are known coward reason why aboki kill your ancestors and rape the living daylights out of their toto grin grin angry grin
grin
We know who the real cowards are...... people that lost a whole state to Fulanis.
Descendants of Afonja can never be different.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

I hope u know there are northerners in Labour party.

and guess what the northerners are one of the best judges of character. They will not vote criminals who will destroy the country further after buhari..

Power will come to the East and the sky will not fall.
Yes The northerners will vote yee.bo

After Nzeogwu Kaduna killed Ahmadu Bello. Igbos in Kano began to mock their hosts saying that Ahmadu Bello bleated like a goat when Nzeogwu Kaduna killed him. Some of them even joked that Ahmadu Bello hid behind his wives.

Well, the Kano people began to slaughter them like rams. They all ran back to the East, and the coward Ojukwu declared Biafra.

These people have a history of spitting in the faces of their hosts.

Their present insolence towards Yorubas should not shock anyone.

However, what shocks me is that these people don't learn from history. They still continue to forget their place. They think Lagos belongs to them just like they did in Kano.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

grin
We know who the real cowards are...... people that lost a whole state to Fulanis.
Descendants of Afonja can never be different.
Hahahahaha

Your ancestors are known coward reason why aboki kill and rape your grandparents and great grandparents in the civil war and Ojukwu ran away fully dressed in woman attire grin grin angry grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by DispatcherLagos: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Your ancestors are known coward reason why aboki kill and rape your grandparents and great grandparents in the civil war and Ojukwu ran away fully dressed in woman attire grin grin angry grin
And we didn't lose any igbo land to Aboki?
Oya go reclaim Kwara state na grin
Afonja can never forget his ordeal in the hands of his masters
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
erospecial:
This pig called Omokri is APC afterwards and not for Atiku!
Painment
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Cantonese: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
P on
Ttalk:
Obi will have zero vote in at least 20% polling booth across Nigeria

Atiku will perform better than Obi in SW

Obi will not win single LG in Lagos state

Obi will not win any state in NC

Obi will not get 25% in any of the states from NW and NE

Obi will struggle to win states in SE

Obi will come distant 3rd in the election

LP will be reduced to regional party that will exist only on SE.

Obidients will embrace Biafra agitation.

Poverty, hard labour, misery, hardship, sorrow, endless pain, bewitchment speaking.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by benitwater(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Afamed:
Obi is a boy
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Munocutz: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Obiano was young and vibrant and needed no retirement. When he finished his tenure he willingly retired himself. Peter obi retired PDP old cargoes and money bags like Chris Uba and Emeka Offor. How can Peter Obi retire Obiano? Did he ever contest any election with Obiano? Mumu Reno

Bro, like I was imagining it, Did Obi ever contest with Obi_ano? Which loud that man dae rise self?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

And we didn't lose any igbo land to Aboki?
Oya go reclaim Kwara state na grin
Afonja can never forget his ordeal in the hands of his masters
Hahahahaha

Your region is barren and unproductive grin

Nobody is interested in your landlocked region Nwanne grin grin

Your backward region doesn't exist as far as naija is concerned

Reason why nobody give a fvck about your AfghanEastern region burning to ashes grin

Afterall aboki do more than that in the civil war killing your grandparents and great grandparents and rape the living daylights out of your ancestors toto grin grin

Hahahahaha

Who cares about dot in a circle region grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cantonese:
P on

Poverty, hard labour, misery, hardship, sorrow, endless pain, bewitchment speaking.
Hahahahaha

Una go cry blood tire after the election no worry grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Soso990240(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
did Omokri lie?
why would Obi retire Obiano? Obi quit politics when he stepped down as Governor. PDP had to call him to join them. What is true about what Omokri said?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Yes The northerners will vote yee.bo

After Nzeogwu Kaduna killed Ahmadu Bello. Igbos in Kano began to mock their hosts saying that Ahmadu Bello bleated like a goat when Nzeogwu Kaduna killed him. Some of them even joked that Ahmadu Bello hid behind his wives.

Well, the Kano people began to slaughter them like rams. They all ran back to the East, and the coward Ojukwu declared Biafra.

These people have a history of spitting in the faces of their hosts.

Their present insolence towards Yorubas should not shock anyone.

However, what shocks me is that these people don't learn from history. They still continue to forget their place. They think Lagos belongs to them just like they did in Kano.

Have u seen the igbo man say abuja or ogun state belongs to him? Lagos is in the south and closer to igbos than Hausa fulani.

igbos said lagos belongs to them according to u bt the real statement was lagos belongs to everyone cos it is has been a metropolitan state for the longest time bt u take offence.

Igbos talk bt don't cause problems or fight their hosts. Neither do they seize their lands like fulani did to kwara bt it's igbos that are bad to their hosts.

if lagos was closer to the north it would have been a fulani caliphate by now. fulani won't talk like igbos bt they will take over ur state bt it's igbos talking that is yorubas problem.

was it igbos that was raping, slaughtering and kidnapping yorubas in the south west??

u should be grateful that igbos are closer to lagos than fulani u would have known the meaning of wahala and who is a bad to their host.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
Soso990240:
why would Obi retire Obiano? Obi quit politics when he stepped down as Governor. PDP had to call him to join them. What is true about what Omokri said?
https://punchng.com/obianos-performance-worrisome-says-peter-obi/?amp
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by ibinaboonline: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
You know that feeling where you hold someone up on a pretty high pedestal only to eventually realize the person is way, way below what you thought of them?. It makes you angry at yourself for being so stupid, ultimately transferring your disgust on the subject or person. That's exactly how I feel about this Omokiri. Note: I haven't and won't even read this post. I don't read anything coming from this loser that calls himself a pastor. What a sordid disappointment he is.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Kingspin(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
To be a godfather na by force?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by ugbarreta(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Comparing Legacies - Obasanjo Vs Goodluck Jonathan / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.