Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi (25649 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
steeltrust:
he lied cause Obi is not a godfather who is interested in holding a whole state for his selfish ambitions

Nigerians youth will remove thieftinubu and the likes through the Nigeria youth

More wailing for you after next month
https://punchng.com/obianos-performance-worrisome-says-peter-obi/?amp
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:
Obi will have zero vote in at least 20% polling booth across Nigeria

Atiku will perform better than Obi in SW

Obi will not win single LG in Lagos state

Obi will not win any state in NC

Obi will not get 25% in any of the states from NW and NE

Obi will struggle to win states in SE

Obi will come distant 3rd in the election

LP will be reduced to regional party that will exist only on SE.

Obidients will embrace Biafra agitation.

You are right in all you said but you refuse to state that the ZOO will continue to sink. These are your predictions in 2019 which happened as predicted but with the greatest economic hardship. Obi might lose but the ZOO will continue to sink beyond rescue. Do you argue that too?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Daniel knows the competition and sticks to it, this one is just wasting away.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
If Obi will come distant Third as stated by the fool why is he so important that the fool can't make statement without recognizing him?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by elsiusgr8t(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zulum500:

See painment grin

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
Hahahahaha

Obi and his online mobs are daydreamers grin
One person will win the presidential election, so it is either the urchins or the Atiku supporters are daydreamers. Atiku and balablu Blubala can't win presidency together so one must drop to obi and sowere them
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
jaxxy:

Have u seen the igbo man say abuja or ogun state belongs to him? Lagos is in the south and closer to igbos than Hausa fulani.

igbos said lagos belongs to them according to u bt the real statement was lagos belongs to everyone cos it is has been a metropolitan state for the longest time bt u take offence.

Igbos talk bt don't cause problems or fight their hosts. Neither do they seize their lands like fulani did to kwara bt it's igbos that are bad to their hosts.

if lagos was closer to the north it would have been a fulani caliphate by now. fulani won't talk like igbos bt they will take over ur state bt it's igbos talking that is yorubas problem.

was it igbos that was raping, slaughtering and kidnapping yorubas in the south west??

u should be grateful that igbos are closer to lagos than fulani u would have known the meaning of wahala and who is a bad to their host.
yee.bo should better learn their lesson from the civil war where aboki killed and rape millions of their grandparents and great grandparents and destroy their properties

The genesis of the war began from Kano where they claimed kano is a no man's land

If Lagos truly belongs to all yee.bo will not be crying up and down that Obi billboard is not in any part of the state. They do not even need the permission of anyone if truly they mean what they are saying that Lagos is a no man's land. They supposed to have gone to put the billboards to know if Lagos is truly a no man's land or not

Yee.bo should not start what they cannot finish o..once beaten twice shy

They should learn their lesson from the wahala they caused that led aboki killing millions of yee.bo and raping their women

I have already told yee.bo that on election day they will know if Lagos is truly a no man's land or not

Yee.bo should find a solution to their half burnt region and not causing more damage
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Think9ja:
Pandora is going nowhere and he knows.

After February 25, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will end and then the struggle for Biafra will start.

Good thing is, they are not getting both.

Pandora, I know is very shameless. He might come back to PDP immediately because he lacks ideology.

The question is what will now become of LP and all their frenzy?

Pandora will not win a single state.

You will win the whole state as you did in 2015 and 2019 but sure the ZOO will continue to sink as usual. I hope you are enjoying your victory since 2015 through 2019 and till date. I don't blame you i only course the day i was placed in the same country with animals
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
searchlight:
You are right in all you said but you refuse to state that the ZOO will continue to sink. These are your predictions in 2019 which happened as predicted but with the greatest economic hardship. Obi might lose but the ZOO will continue to sink beyond rescue. Do you argue that too?
let post election come before you can predict that na

At least presently, it was South East that is facing all sorts of calamity. It was yee.bo region that is burning already

Nnamdi kanu has burnt his own
Ekpa is currently burning his own

The region is not habitable
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by drlateef: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:

That’s your prophecy for 2023? That’s too bad for IPOB. Watch your back, IPOB can attack you any moment. Lol.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by drlateef: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Think9ja:
Pandora is going nowhere and he knows.

After February 25, Nzogbu Nzogbu politics will end and then the struggle for Biafra will start.

Good thing is, they are not getting both.

Pandora, I know is very shameless. He might come back to PDP immediately because he lacks ideology.

The question is what will now become of LP and all their frenzy?

Pandora will not win a single state.

Obi is a confirmed political prostitute. His next party will be YPP lol. Mark my words!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by IbileIfe: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ttalk:

Realistic political predictions for the 2023 presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
SAMJAY7:
yee.bo should better learn their lesson from the civil war where aboki killed and rape millions of their grandparents and great grandparents and destroy their properties

The genesis of the war began from Kano where they claimed kano is a no man's land

If Lagos truly belongs to all yee.bo will not be crying up and down that Obi billboard is not in any part of the state. They do not even need the permission of anyone if truly they mean what they are saying that Lagos is a no man's land. They supposed to have gone to put the billboards to know if Lagos is truly a no man's land or not

Yee.bo should not start what they cannot finish o..once beaten twice shy

They should learn their lesson from the wahala they caused that led aboki killing millions of yee.bo and raping their women

I have already told yee.bo that on election day they will know if Lagos is truly a no man's land or not

Yee.bo should find a solution to their half burnt region and not causing more damage

A man who sees the truth and runs from it. that's what u are doing.

I will leave the example of kwara and ravaging fulani herdsmen in the southwest for u to think deeply about.

I know igbos is ur real problem.

If Obi was apc presidential candidate his posters will be everywhere in lagos. It has nothing to do with tribe bt party politics.

Tribal bigotry doesn't work in a sensible way and it can never see things in a sensible way.

1 Like

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Foolish boy Reno
Confront the coward and he will block you... that's the only thing he is good at. Anu ohia

Exactly, the idiot did block me on Instagram but busy raining insults on Peter Obi as if he could achieve quarter of his achievement.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by wolebest: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1611856917562802176

He is stating the fact,

Peter Obi after 8 years as Governor of Anambra was not given the chance to install a successor by APGA, he ran back to PDP and failed woefully.

APGA gave Obiano 8 years and Perter Obi was completely incapacitated.

Peter Obi is not loved by his people and wants to retire a Jagaban, an Ashiwaju and a grassroots politician of our time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by PotatoSalad(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thinkam:
I hope reno isn't getting paid, and if he is, the salary should be stopped and given to Daniel.

Daniel knows the competition and sticks to it, this one is just wasting away.

Obi will drop out of the race latest January 18

Atiku is coming
So it's no longer November grin grin grin grin
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Is Tinubu and Obiano age mates?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Obainomilano: 2:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

and yet you wasted all this time on someone that will not win a LG in Lagos ...are u not the biggest idiot...only jobless people can waste time typing about people who can't. Win a LG in a presidential election..so go get a job...u are waiting for agbado master to come and epower kidnapping and killing..obi will clamp all terrorist and those who hate the truth including.. kidnappers and looters will no longer have a field day in this country...obi is coming u can get a sniper and go Bleep yourself

2 Likes

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Zeezenho: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2023
He will definitely retire omokiri and atiku join.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by CSTRR: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

That reveals your love for Nigeria is as fake as your fake Obi that is not different from the fake products your flood our markets.

Nigeria was a zoo with a dead brain president yesterday but same Nigeria is what you are craving to rule when you spent your entire life wishing the country disaster.

It is person like yourself, who through, hateful and short-sightedness that has worsen the chance of Igbo candidate in this year election through your brash and senseless hatred and chest-beating you carry like your brothers carried gala in SW Street.

Now that the coast is getting clearer and the reality is beginning to dawn on your battered and hypnotized brain, you are here to preach nonsense. Nigerians are eagerly waiting to the new songs of Biafra or death from people like you
It seems there is something wrong with your brain.

You are jubilating that sompe People would be forced to accept biafra, and I asking you how is to your benefit?

I have no business with biafra.

But what is your business with biafra?

If people are frustrated with the system enough to pursue alternative nations, how is that a win to you.

Why are you so joyful about that outcome?

What makes you believe that what has frustrated them will not frustrate you?

Is your economy different from their economy?

Is there anything you will enjoy from Nigeria better than them?

Why are you happy that some people would pursue Biafra because of your candidate?

You have not told me what you have gained there to warrant your gleefulness at that prospect?

If the leadership is good, you think they would pursue Biafra?

Or will the leadership be good to you and be bad to them?

I don't understand.

Btw, Nigeria is a verified jungle.
Your president spend more time in the UK than in his own country.

Hundreds of billions of naira are looted by single individuals at the stroke of a pen.

How does such a Nigeria benefit you better than those people in the east.

Another set of People were kidnapped
on the train again in Edo State this time.

Are you better than those people, or is it because Nigeria has not happened to you?
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 5:55am On Jan 09, 2023
jaxxy:

A man who sees the truth and runs from it. that's what u are doing.

I will leave the example of kwara and ravaging fulani herdsmen in the southwest for u to think deeply about.

I know igbos is ur real problem.

If Obi was apc presidential candidate his posters will be everywhere in lagos. It has nothing to do with tribe bt party politics.

Tribal bigotry doesn't work in a sensible way and it can never see things in a sensible way.
I thought una claim Lagos is no man's land ba? Then why can't you put your supposed candidate billboard in any part of the state having known it's a no man's land?

Biko don't start what you cannot finish o

Once beaten twice shy
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by CSTRR: 5:59am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
I thought una claim Lagos is no man's land ba? Then why can't you put your supposed candidate billboard in any part of the state having known it's a no man's land?

Once beaten twice shy
You are happy that a candidate is being blacklisted by Lagos ethnic politicians, and you think they would not replicate the same to Tinubu the moment you go past ore?

Do you have a monopoly of bigotry?

Don't worry, you would realise the damage that tinubu has done to Yoruba Politicians after Buhari has left govt.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2023
CSTRR:

You are jubilating that sompe People would be forced to accept biafra, and I asking you how is to your benefit?

If people are frustrated with the system enough to pursue alternative nations, how is that a win to you.

Why are you happy that some people would pursue Biafra because of your candidate?

You have not told me what you have gained there to warrant your gleefulness at that prospect?

I don't understand.

Hundreds of billions of naira are looted by single individuals at the stroke of a pen.

Are you better than those people, or is it because Nigeria has not happened to you?
LOl

The same south east has the worst of governors and leaders in the whole federation but yet you called Nigeria zoo with all derogatory words

South East could have proved Nigerians right by having the best of leaders in their region as a yardstick to show that BIAFRA will be great indeed

The same cow, almajiri, illiterate, slaves, Efulefu et al will teach you a political lesson in this coming election no worry

February is around the corner
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 6:08am On Jan 09, 2023
CSTRR:

You are happy that a candidate is being blacklisted by Lagos ethnic politicians, and you think they would not replicate the same to Tinubu the moment you go past ore?

Do you have a monopoly of bigotry?

Don't worry, you would realise the damage that tinubu has done to Yoruba Politicians after Buhari has left govt.
you're confusing yourself Nwanne. Una claim Lagos is a no man's land just as una claim Kano was a no man's land before abokis speak the language wey una understand back then

Why can't you put your billboard in a land that doesn't belong to anybody but to all biko?

This thing is simple na. It's either the land truly belong to a particular tribe reason why you cannot put your billboard or you're just daydreaming just as una daydream for Kano before seeing the result then

There's no two ways about it Nwanne

Once beaten twice shy
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by JoeNL22(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Mr!......you are making noise. This man below not obiano is your president. Get used to it.

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 6:28am On Jan 09, 2023
searchlight:

The number one monitoring spirit of Nairaland I hear you.

My political view is beyond your emotional and ethnic view.

Yes Nigeria would sink regardless of who becomes the president if certain things are not done by the next president.

Restructuring has become inevitable but the 1999 constitution will always be a hinderance to any attempt to restucture.

Subsidy as presently being administered has become one of the drain on the meagre resources of the nation.

Insecurity is another impediment that must be address.

Among all the contestants, Tinubu stands out as the only one who can attempt these problem facing this country.

Hopefully, we will get it right this time around and that is the reason why every reasonable persons have joined his train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Obainomilano:
and yet you wasted all this time on someone that will not win a LG in Lagos ...are u not the biggest idiot...only jobless people can waste time typing about people who can't. Win a LG in a presidential election..so go get a job...u are waiting for agbado master to come and epower kidnapping and killing..obi will clamp all terrorist and those who hate the truth including.. kidnappers and looters will no longer have a field day in this country...obi is coming u can get a sniper and go Bleep yourself

Why are you typing like a knock generator?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by Ttalk: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2023
CSTRR:

I don't understand.

Reading your sermons here would make one to think you are different from many of your hateful and tribal people.

You in particular, together with many of your type have awoken the consciousness of other tribe to your unprovoked hatred towards their heritage, culture and leaders.

Your insult toward Tinubu and other leaders from SW beginning from the day of Awolowo has proven you to be a bad neighbour.

Tinubu never rule your region and the last Federal (elected office) appointment he got was in the 90s but we see how your MNK and SE through wicked online troll like yourself are daily fanning the hatred and calling him names. Now that others are giving back what you have been dishing out since 1966, you started going melancholy.

Nigerian have seen through your wicked and egocentric proclivity that your only desire is to benefit at the expense of others, while you always result to the cry of rationalization and Biafra or death when you are beaten in your game. Face your leaders who started the bloodshed in Nigeria in 1966 and stop shifting blame.

Nigeria is not working because an Igboman truncated regional arrangement because of greed to control the entire nation.

Blame your people first for the failure of Nigeria and don't tell me Biafra should be the option when you have mess you need to clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

The number one monitoring spirit of Nairaland I hear you.

My political view is beyond your emotional and ethnic view.

Yes Nigeria would sink regardless of who becomes the president if certain things are not done by the next president.

Restructuring has become inevitable but the 1999 constitution will always be a hinderance to any attempt to restucture.

Subsidy as presently being administered has become one of the drain on the meagre resources of the nation.

Insecurity is another impediment that must be address.

Among all the contestants, Tinubu stands out as the only one who can attempt these problem facing this country.

Hopefully, we will get it right this time around and that is the reason why every reasonable persons have joined his train.
Lol like you are serious about timubu being the best? Politics apart timubu will be worse than Buhari. Infact if timubu wins we will be seeing our president once in every six months. Like you are going to be proud of your president when he speaks before other world leaders? The fact is that you will make a better president than Tinubu.
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by searchlight: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
let post election come before you can predict that na

At least presently, it was South East that is facing all sorts of calamity. It was yee.bo region that is burning already

Nnamdi kanu has burnt his own
Ekpa is currently burning his own

The region is not habitable
Lol year you are right. Every other region of the ZOO are like Paris except south east.

Urchin aren't expected to think otherwise
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2023
searchlight:
Lol year you are right. Every other region of the ZOO are like Paris except south east.

Urchin aren't expected to think otherwise
your ancestors are refugees in South West and developing Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Pakistan prison grin

Your AfghanEastern region will be salvage back by Tinubu don't worry
Re: You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi by SAMJAY7: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

grin
We know who the real cowards are...... people that lost a whole state to Fulanis.
Descendants of Afonja can never be different.
Coward

You suddenly gone AWOL grin

hahahaha

Obi and his inconsequential running mate side chic Crying like a jilted spinster on national TV grin demented effeminate thing grin

Tinubu and Buhari are the most insulted people in West Africa. You are the spare tyre to a loser and you're crying like a stranded widow grin

Bunch of weak Men showcasing defeat already even before election day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibori, Our Choice For 2019 - Newtelegraphonline / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel / Governor Ganduje Meets Igbo Leaders In Kano, Assures Them Of Peace & Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.