Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage (2426 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Autobot05: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sweetplum:

Have I seen you before?
Swerve!
My brainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Iambro(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
my problem be say after all this advice he go still fund the girl wey he never marry
grin
He sure me say he never meet her parents
My bro since she wants to replace you as her father then carry on. You will cry tears of joy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Raalsalghul: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Nigeria men never learn , dating girl that have no source of income, you think a lady earning that amount will look any man face earning below #1m? why[b] una no wan get sense[/b].

Quite normal for men not to use their senses in heterosexual relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Streetmovement(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lack of knowledge will kill this Nigga's
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by VawulenceProMax: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian girls are useless , all of them
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tell her you have another account you have been able to save 6million but you are no longer interested in getting married to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2023
Mumu man, run for your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by ednut1(m): 4:07am On Jan 09, 2023
Stop dating broke and entitled women. There are enough working class women out there. Why are you dating a broke student
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Creativity22: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:
I don't know why most Nigerian girls are into money like this. She is in final year pharmacy. We have dated for 2 years now... I told her I want to marry her this year.. Maybe October or November... She told me I can't fund her dreams.. She told me she wan own Pharmacy store before or after marriage...

When I inquired from my friend who is a pharmacist how much it will cost to own one. He said it will cost nothing less than #5million.

My friends have told me to forget everything about her.

I managed to save #1million last year though after so much expenses o. I showed the girl... The babe told me that my savings is too small for us to think about marriage this year.

My salary na 400k monthly... The babe still said that is won't be enough for us that things are expensive.

All my friends have asked to run o
... But my ex girlfriend said I should save and establish my wife to be.

This is where I became so confused...

Though.... I told her .. I am not interested in marrying her or dating her again. I no do again o. #5million Dream is a big dream.....
If this part actually happened. Then something is definitely wrong with most of you men of this generation. Dem use women swear for una ? Who is she, for you to show her your yearly savings for approval ? Why cant you tell that bitch to go to hell and move on with your life ? You keep embarrassing us, with this your never ending sought for female validation. Tell that bitch to go hell and stop wasting your money and time on her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Geovanni412(m): 5:44am On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:
I don't know why most Nigerian girls are into money like this. She is in final year pharmacy. We have dated for 2 years now... I told her I want to marry her this year.. Maybe October or November... She told me I can't fund her dreams.. She told me she wan own Pharmacy store before or after marriage...

When I inquired from my friend who is a pharmacist how much it will cost to own one. He said it will cost nothing less than #5million.

I managed to save #1million last year though after so much expenses o. I showed the girl... The babe told me that my savings is too small for us to think about marriage this year.

My salary na 400k monthly... The babe still said that is won't be enough for us that things are expensive.

Though.... I told her .. I am not interested in marrying her or dating her again. I no do again o. #5million Dream is a big dream.....

She is free to dream. Even if you had the money, it would've been stupid for you to give it to her to open the pharmacy shop. Is she willing to give you a business plan for the shop?
How much revenue does she expect to generate from the shop?
You can't just throw money anyhow just because the person is your lover or even your kid sef. If u wan marry woman and she dey talk say make u start business for am, listen to her pitch like a shark on shark tank. If I no make sense, there is no reason to throw money at it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by obyrich(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:

Too many family issues.

I understand you. But be careful of that 'Pharmacy' girlfriend. She is not your wife yet. You have no reason to have even let her know how much you earn. Let her graduate first and hussle for job. I know that that she is part of the 'family problems' hindering you from saving more. Baba, you can get a wife who is doing far better than her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Kingabia1998(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2023
Simp everywhere thank God for this eye opening forum Else I will down with breakfast every month

Say no to simp and quit simplicity
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Laturuturu: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:

You have good friends sha
They jus saved Ur SIMPle life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Raj10(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:

Red flag
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by Nayig: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
mascot345:

Leave that girl now. She no dey serious, you sef use your head for once. I know it's hard, but dump her. Make she go find who go finance her dreams, cause you no be bank.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Follow what your friends have said.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by imagrg(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
If you are able to establish that for her after marriage, you stand to make a fortune later though but if your pocket nor carry am, please step aside for who fit.

By the way, is she an Ibo girl?

If she is, them know business dye!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by anthonyuncle(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
leave her alone to go to that baba olowo that she's thinking will give her a better life.

this girl don't love you.
she already has a mindset that you are not good enough for her.

thank God you are ending it now.
if you marry this one, she will push you to send your kids to schools that you will need to borrow to foot the bills.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by okoroemeka(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
mascot345:

why even considering to marry a girl that obviously does not love you,the red flags are flying
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asking Me To Invest #5million In Her b4 Or after Marriage by abeloma: 12:50pm On Mar 01
Hello Mascot, My name is Abel. I came across your post on Nairaland about Forex Trading and i can see genuity of your claim. I will like if we can talk privately. My whatsapp No is Zero Eight Zero Three Three Zero Seven Five Seven Zero Zero or abeky2014@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Define Big Girl? / I'm Frustrated. Why Are Women Like This? After 7 Years This Is What I Get?! / 12 Signs U Are Dating A Man Not Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.