Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family (34011 Views)

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by yusluvad(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Why behave like a kid....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Lanretoye(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
webosky:

Shut up, this is someone who is passionate about his country
na so u dey tell your parent make them shut up for your house,mad child

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by rickyrex(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
grin You don't really need to cry. If you clap at the insult hurled at Tinubu, why should the one hurled at you be taken seriously? You are paying for the sins of your supporters.
mention or dig out a video of him insulting tinubu and i will bring out many where tinubu insulted obi and datti
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by rickyrex(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2023
oyin44:
Minister unto what Nigerians need that was why you were invited. .

instead of crying like a baby looking for his breastfeed mother

At his age...
imagine the kind of politics you are promoting
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by OmarBashir: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Naija Politics is not for the feeble minded...Deal with it, na wetin ur eye wan see na...

Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtL5yi3gxE?t=12

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed broke down in tears during the Town Hall meeting organized by Channels Television while speaking about insults directed at his family by political opponents.

During the event, which was held on Sunday night, Baba-Ahmed recalled how his family and the memory of his late father became objects of ridicule by political opponents.

He said his family background became the target of attack by these opponents soon after he joined the LP Presidential ticket and took on those who spread misconceptions and falsehoods about his principal, Mr Peter Obi.
He said, “When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him (Peter Obi) and particularly my good friend on the APC side on the same level. You know when people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs.

“Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did and told him to do it and I will do three you know I am capable of doing it.

“However I and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.
“I would have been much happier if only they stopped at me as an individual…”

One of the Presidential Campaigns had in one of its public engagements cast aspersions on the Mauritanian heritage of the VP candidate who is a Nigerian from Kaduna State.

Baba-Ahmed became emotional and had to be excused as he stepped off the set to get himself together before he returned.

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/peter-obis-vp-candidate-datti-weeps-on-national-tv-over-insults-to-family
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Aonkuuse(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2023
See mumu, read my comment again
rickyrex:
mention or dig out a video of him insulting tinubu and i will bring out many where tinubu insulted obi and datti

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by crixlight2(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Now my question goes to u mr urchin...........was those insult justified because tinubu is ur candidate
Well I would have simply answer you if you don’t insult me , and here you are saying that they should stop insulting people… it shows that Obi supporter can’t do without insulting people but they don’t want people to insult their candidates, I quoted you without insulting you or calling you derogatory name, instead to reply as civilized person , you resulted by calling me ‘Urchin’ . I won’t come down to your level…. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by sreamsense: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2023
Obidatti has just given Tinubu his next target on him. Crying for what that a whole vice president can't control his emotion over minor family abuse? What do you want Tinubu and Buhari to do then especially when kanu was deceiving his mumu followers that Buhari is Jubril from Susan and that he had died long ago or is it Tinubu they call drug Lord without any court nailing him to be one. I beg this is a sign obidatti are too weak and inexperience to govern this country. This is just eye-service, be expecting Tinubu to hit you hard in the next campaign

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by seeme2(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2023
He is such a girl.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Kaysalas(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
grin You don't really need to cry. If you clap at the insult hurled at Tinubu, why should the one hurled at you be taken seriously? You are paying for the sins of your supporters.
Can you imagine the hypocrisy. grin lol!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by josilcool(m): 11:23am On Jan 09, 2023
This one never start... Ask Buhari, Tinubu and Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by blahc007: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Aonkuuse:
If it was insult alone, it would be good....aswear his family's life had been threatened.

You Don't understand politics in the north....na do or die affair oo..
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by sunray(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2023
Why being emotional. Tinubu your followers are insulting is someone's father and grandfather.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by infogeneral: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2023
You want to lead Nigerians and you don't want to be insulted. Ask OBJ, Jonathan, Buhari. Man up!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by assholemods: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
Mystic216:
At least he has a family he loves and can stand for
Let TINUBU talk about his family and root
Olodo! Like say Tinubu"s wife and children are not known.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by stuffs2002: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2023
Obi and Datti baba Ahmed are too weak for the presidency.

People crying upandan over insults are not fit for the presidency because, after the elections, harsh decisions may be required.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by bhella10: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2023
First it was Dino Vs Obi
Here's the result grin ki

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Ijoba85: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Cry cry baby grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Shaev7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
No matter how hard one may think he is, no one joked with his family. Family is family. This is not about election, our political system during campaign is not even regulated, if there must be punishment for hate speech, this should begin from the politicians. They mosh all sort of derogatory and we open our eyes and go vote for a candidate that's not prudential in his or her doings. PO AND DATTI are the best thing Nigeria will have if they are elected. Our reputation as a nation will be restored globally. Since after Jonathan, how can we afford to go back to people who have no even home background not to talk of academic one. And then you expect most of them to rule the nation well.
It's well.
We shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by ZINNYBANKS: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
nedekid:

People like tinubu etc, curse them from now till tomorrow, they are professional politicians with thick skin. Their lives are centered along politics for cashout. It does not matter to them, they are focused on clinching power.
Someone like datti is in politics to serve. They are established already in the private sector and it is strange to them what they have to go through just to provide service. They will doubt if the insults is worth it, but when they think of the common good of the poor and unfortunate in society, there the encouragement comes.
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by francotunsco: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
God forbid cry cry VP!
We neva even hear the abuse sef u don dey cry. Abeg, these ones no fit for that exalted office ooo. If YOU BE TINUBU NKO? U for don shed blood.... Ode VP!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by lagonovo: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mystic216:
You guys don start and small dragging now your ogas go start crying grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by kmaster007: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Him for hear shege
Generation1:
Thank God you are not on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by newnigerdelta1: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtL5yi3gxE?t=12

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed broke down in tears during the Town Hall meeting organized by Channels Television while speaking about insults directed at his family by political opponents.

During the event, which was held on Sunday night, Baba-Ahmed recalled how his family and the memory of his late father became objects of ridicule by political opponents.

He said his family background became the target of attack by these opponents soon after he joined the LP Presidential ticket and took on those who spread misconceptions and falsehoods about his principal, Mr Peter Obi.
He said, “When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him (Peter Obi) and particularly my good friend on the APC side on the same level. You know when people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs.

“Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did and told him to do it and I will do three you know I am capable of doing it.

“However I and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.
“I would have been much happier if only they stopped at me as an individual…”

One of the Presidential Campaigns had in one of its public engagements cast aspersions on the Mauritanian heritage of the VP candidate who is a Nigerian from Kaduna State.

Baba-Ahmed became emotional and had to be excused as he stepped off the set to get himself together before he returned.

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/peter-obis-vp-candidate-datti-weeps-on-national-tv-over-insults-to-family

Idiot,way your supporters day insult Tinubu shey be you dey smile,you never start

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by newnigerdelta1: 1:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Mystic216:

You be coward

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Gohs: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Let's vote Peter Obi 2023 cheesy
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by shegz24(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
wetin Tinubu go come do?

person wey Obi supporters insult even more than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Felabrity: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
kk2027:
Except you have no parents, no brother, no sister, no family, everyone cries over their late parents

I think Datti remembered his dad who he must have lost quite early in life and that got him emotional

We see weddings where the groom starts crying and people think its love, atimes it may be they remembered someone dear who couldnt have witnessed the occassion.

At least he has conscience, our leaders have totally lost conscience. See as naija be

zero conscience
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by maziengr: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is the type of person we really need at Aso.rock not those heartless rogues, thieves, drug Lords that has no empathy. I personally love this man for being human. Not those criminal that refuse to resign even if you nail then nail on the bottom.
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by JealousCobra(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
SAMJAY7:
no wonder he has been avoiding that failure called Obi lately

He should better resign and go and face the so called family he has and love grin

Bunch of weak Men grin

Wetin this one dey talk sef, Can Thiefñubu use SM platforms?
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by AutoConsult: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
MrExcel:
Imagine us having a cry cry VP!
Atiku/Okowa is the answer
I heard Atiku is now on life support? How is he doing?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by pikechukwu6(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who tears help? grin politicians and funny! !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Commence Disciplinary Action Against DPO Who Punched EndSARS Protester / Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA / Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.