Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family (34068 Views)

Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family / Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by webosky: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lanretoye:
na so u dey tell your parent make them shut up for your house,mad child

As you no wan get sense
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by merits(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtL5yi3gxE?t=12

The Vice Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Datti Baba-Ahmed broke down in tears during the Town Hall meeting organized by Channels Television while speaking about insults directed at his family by political opponents.

During the event, which was held on Sunday night, Baba-Ahmed recalled how his family and the memory of his late father became objects of ridicule by political opponents.

He said his family background became the target of attack by these opponents soon after he joined the LP Presidential ticket and took on those who spread misconceptions and falsehoods about his principal, Mr Peter Obi.
He said, “When I joined the ticket, I impeached certain lies against him (Peter Obi) and particularly my good friend on the APC side on the same level. You know when people think they have money, they have power, and the sitting authority is theirs.

“Someone has to tap them on the shoulder. I did and told him to do it and I will do three you know I am capable of doing it.

“However I and my family have been paying a huge price for my attempts to rescue Nigeria. They sent all sorts of people after me.
“I would have been much happier if only they stopped at me as an individual…”

One of the Presidential Campaigns had in one of its public engagements cast aspersions on the Mauritanian heritage of the VP candidate who is a Nigerian from Kaduna State.

Baba-Ahmed became emotional and had to be excused as he stepped off the set to get himself together before he returned.

Source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/peter-obis-vp-candidate-datti-weeps-on-national-tv-over-insults-to-family

Mumu man,no be you go joined politics,expect more troll from your opposition party.
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by JOemmy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ffk should pray hard LP don't win this election this guy is going to make sure he use his influence in govt to deal with him fulanis hardly forgives. To make it even worse ffk already have a running court case on corruption.
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Kingsley34: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ffk na complete fool.......his time go still come
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by 752hub: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
Na so Buhari cry before election as we pity am vote am ....he show us shege grin grin once beaten twice shy....but he just VP shaa
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Tycyborg(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

I keep wondering how people keep hating on Obi without no cogent reason..........some Nigerians are intellectually incapacitated

Obi is not even amoung the most insulted politician, Jonathan, buhari and tinubu is... So what's the hate here...? If you all don't hate a certain candidate then nobody hates your candidate... You can stand on anyone's mandate without being one-sided or hypocrite or trying to claim double standard
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Tycyborg(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

I just hope nobody insults ur beloved parents in your presence when they are no more...........
You better say amen to that

Then he should stay away from politics... It's not a must or by force... You can not go to a bakery and complain for heat same you can't go to atantica and complain of cold... No one forces anyone for a position alas if he wants no insult he should sit at home... Simple as ABC
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by alizma: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
I love the comments, so everyone, including his enemies know that the most insulted candidate is Tinubu yet the man has move on, having his eyes fixed on the target while we have some babies here and there crying over insult. Last year it was Obi who was about crying over comment by Dino. Dino stop it, Dino stop it, I won't take that from you again.
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Allisgud: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:
Obi and his VP are bastard animals grin grin grin

What should tinubu nw do.....someone igbos have been insulting any living and non living things around him grin grin grin grin we no even see any insult on dis 1 yet he was weeping like a baby on national TV grin grin grin
that's the reason why he couldn't go for arise tv interview,but like going to where they ask him questions like what is ur hobby,who will u vote for,how many times he nack remi in a day grin
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Mandate2023: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Allisgud:
that's the reason why he couldn't go for arise tv interview,but like going to where they ask him questions like what is ur hobby,who will u vote for,how many times he nack remi in a day grin

Why must he attend arise tv interview......meanwhile his old enough to be ur father....can u ask ur father and mother hw many times dey knack themselves in a day
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Allisgud: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:

Why must he attend arise tv interview......meanwhile his old enough to be ur father....can u ask ur father and mother hw many times dey knack themselves in a day
say amen ur children will potray the character of anybody u will vote for
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Mandate2023: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Allisgud:
say amen ur children will potray the character of anybody u will vote for

Mumu......who would u wish to be a member of ur family between tinubu and obi
Re: Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family by Allisgud: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mandate2023:

Mumu......who would u wish to be a member of ur family between tinubu and obi
malu,I am 100% obidatti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does President Muhammadu Buhari Have A Conscience At All? FFK Asks... / CJN: Ozekhome Calls For Mass Protest, Shut Down Of Courts, NASS / Arise TV Debate: I Am Happy Tinubu Was Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.