Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu (24825 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by denzel231: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2023
spyder880:
Getting ready with some paints .................
why not use black water collector?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by denzel231: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2023
spyder880:
Some updates from our work yesterday.............

Completed kitchen island cast
nice job spyder.. this pop no follow at all, I am sure the owner wanted it simple Sha but there are some simple and beautiful design for pop, this one come make the house old patter .

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by denzel231: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2023
spyder880:
More house finish pictures as we race to complete this house............
nice one..

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
denzel231:
nice job spyder.. this pop no follow at all, I am sure the owner wanted it simple Sha but there are some simple and beautiful design for pop, this one come make the house old patter .

Which ones would you have preferred if you are my client, show pictures so we all can learn more. Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by double3(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2023
denzel231:
I totally disagree with u,simplicity at its best.
Abi where u expecting funny funny shapes like circles, star, triangle, trapezium etc

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2023
If it's designed ceilings, I get am plenty, only that my client chooses what they want to be in their house, not me. Buildings are like clothes, and the styles one person will want is not the styles another person will choose.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2023
So, I basically see myself as a designer, a tailor of sorts, ready to collect the materials given to me and weaving it into the style of clothes that will fit the choices of my clients, and making sure the building comes out looking great in the end.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2023
We have done all these ceiling works in many of the over 70 houses I have built, and we are ready to create more designs according to the choices of our clients, and the market trends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2023
I have a lot more ceiling designs on the link below for people that may need to browse through and see more ideas.

https://www.nairaland.com/1922424/ceiling-pop-designs-house
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by denzel231: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2023
double3:

I totally disagree with u,simplicity at its best.
Abi where u expecting funny funny shapes like circles, star, triangle, trapezium etc
nope .. not all that design.. there are simple pop design.. like I said, na d owner choice and it's fine
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by denzel231: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2023
spyder880:
We have done all these ceiling works in many of the over 70 houses I have built, and we are ready to create more designs according to the choices of our clients, and the market trends.
simple and dope
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pictures from the works we're doing at this building today............

Floor tiles being done on the gallery, and the main living room.

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
More.....

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Outside this house today, we are still working..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
From another side.........

Closer

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
More, with the front...........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by Iykman042(m): 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
spyder880:
Updates from our works at this house today..............

Around this house today.

i am happy for you sir, congrats,you have a good hand work

i am in enugu sir,i can learn,i can Work,pls give me a chance,i would like to be an apprentice under you, thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by JohnCruise(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2023
Wow, this is truly amazing
Your dedication & consistency to follow through on here every step of the way is mind blowing
Kudos sir spyder880

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2023
JohnCruise:
Wow, this is truly amazing
Your dedication & consistency to follow through on here every step of the way is mind blowing
Kudos sir spyder880

Thank you Sir.
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
We are still working inside this house,

Floor tiles
Electrical works
Fencing and gate construction
Mechanical piping for waste
Water supply piping
Preparations for cabinets and furniture

More updates later today.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by folmus: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2023
spyder880:

Floor tiles
Electrical works
Water supply piping

Looking forward.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by Emetex22(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2023
spyder880:

Floor tiles
Electrical works
Water supply piping

Bro well done,
Can u dm me the total estimate of the cost of tile installation
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Emetex22:

Bro well done,
Can u dm me the total estimate of the cost of tile installation

For all the listed items? They are various different works and costed differently. Some are paid from the budget while some are priced according to the level of works needed.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2023
We plan to tear down all of the scaffolding wood around this house. We have finished working with the scaffolding.
Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by Emetex22(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
spyder880:

For all the listed items? They are various different works and costed differently. Some are paid from the budget while some are priced according to the level of works needed.
ok, got it
thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by nattyreal(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2023
spyder880:
This house will have the following features

On the ground floor;

Entrance porch
Ante room
Living room
Dining room
Kitchen
Kitchen store/veranda
2 Ensuite bedrooms
Office
Solar room
Central lobby

Upper floor

Ensuite Master bedroom/ walk in closet/ balcony
2 Ensuite bedrooms
Family lounge/ balcony
2 voided spaces and a gallery overlooking the main living room
2 different staircases
Central lobby.

perfect

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Our works indoors in this house continues..............

All rails done and completed by our able Michlins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
More of the rails on the gallery...............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Even on the step rails of the main staircase.............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Some pictures from inside some rooms ready for painting............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by michlins(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
spyder880:
Our works indoors in this house continues..............

All rails done and completed by our able Michlins.
my oga called and I answered. Thanks again sir

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu by dongc(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
spyder880:
Even on the step rails of the main staircase.............

Oga mi jisike...biko I am just wondering I know I have seen in real life and some pictures online... like drilling and using screw than punching into the stairs like these...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

New 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Enugu City / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / COREN Raises Alarm Over Owerri Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.