Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. (369 Views)

I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Iamdbull: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
I have too many ladies on my neck and I don't have the time for them, but can't discard Dem cos my JT gotta eat, and not only one food he needs varieties of food to eat.

Enjoyed 3 ladies yesterday and they have been buzzing my line on a steady now, and am too busy to talk to them, so am thinking of employing a Dating assistant to help me chat with them on my behalf and keep em busy.

Got like 89 missed calls already

Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ninu gbogbo rogbodiyan yin? Aye eh ti dojuru.
Translator: I'm Available For Immediate Resumption.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Eyinju112(f): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Who be the werey wey Dey call you sef, see eyes like bambiala
Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Streetmovement(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can breath life into your music, I can teach you a lot of things you never took into consideration.

Your music needs an angle n someone to shape it into that angle.

That's if you're serious about it

The type of lyrics I write I don't think any Nigerian artist can jump on it for a fact.

Maybe just one or two but I still doubt

When I listen to people's song I know how to navigate and make it make brain just like I might love to do to yours
Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Terkx(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Iamdbull:
I have too many ladies on my neck and I don't have the time for them, but can't discard Dem cos my JT gotta eat, and not only one food he needs varieties of food to eat.

Enjoyed 3 ladies yesterday and they have been buzzing my line on a steady now, and am too busy to talk to them, so am thinking of employing a Dating assistant to help me chat with them on my behalf and keep em busy.

let's go, if money dey involved in the job for me I dey down bro...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Ofemmanu1: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
Aye re ti wa Polukuru-mushun bayi.

You dad is disappointed!
Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Iamdbull:

One Eye Sunday. It's the name of a rogue in Intensive English Textbook, SS2. You resemble am.
Don't employ a dating assistant. Instead, wash your head so that you ll be attracted to the right choice.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Employing A Dating Assistant. by mohims(m): 8:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Eyinju112:
Who be the werey wey Dey call you sef, see eyes like bambiala
Don't mind the guy. He is too childish and needs to grow up. Small pikin still dey worry am for head. Indomie generation. You Gerrit?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women 18h Everyday � / Watch Video As Curvy Lady In White Gown Causes Stir As She Shakes Waist Close... / Sexy Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.