Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo (56256 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by 2016v2017: 4:10am On Jan 10, 2023
jahsharon:
This is despicable. What a disgusting sight.
Dino is a born Tout

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Folacin: 4:42am On Jan 10, 2023
FFK, the Foodie grin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by TheChameleon: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2023
There's a reason Peter Obi was chosen as Atiku's running mate the other time.

His effeminate voice was perfect ring tone as Atiku's Girlfriend.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by TheChameleon: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by shortIGBOman: 5:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:
And what exactly did FFK say then .....

when his Ashawo Baby Mama (Snow-white) Exposed her Toto for public consumption ?

I fvck that Girl this December. Her Toto too wide. The thing dey smell sef. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2023
In all this drama, ordinary Nigerians bear the brunt because the worst of us are leading the best of us. There's really no difference between Dino and FFK.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just like James Hardley Chase, every single detail accurately described, then it appears as if you are watching a movie rather than reading.

FFK perfectly describes this sight.

Very disgusting sight, and that is the spokesman for ipob option B.

You don pay the money?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by LeoDeKing: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2023
wordbank:

You don pay the money?
This is one of your several other usernames. Gradually, all will be revealed, then we will know who is actually on the run from his online activities.

BTW, which one is "you don pay the money" again? Is the police not on my trail for my fraud again? Till now, you haven't told me which of your family members I defrauded though.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by grandstar(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2023
christistruth01:
Femi Fanikayode is his father’s son

Remi Fanikayode his Father was an Eminent Rogue to the Core and Femi fully inherited his anointing

My dad knew his dad quite well. The apple surely didn't fall far from the tree.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by iHateFraudsters: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
And how is that Dino?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by lereinter(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Politics is a devilish game fa

Who took the pic

The person will claim to be part of them

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by olisaEze(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:

Kindly name the said washed off roads if you may. grin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.

Tinubu never cried in public but your vice president did cry so much that he had to go backstage to finish it up.

Tinubu : I no longer read social media, they abuse the hell out of me

That's emotional intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by IamANigerianMan: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2023
sarrki:
Gang Dubai: all kitted up and arriving in London.

They look like a bunch of jolly pimps, dangerous drug dealers and violent hoodlums from the south side of Harlem.

Worse still does the chief court jester and master clown really have to show us his big fat buttocks
This man no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by 9japride(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2023
lereinter:

Politics is a devilish game fa

Who took the pic

The person will claim to be part of them
[color=#006600][/color]

Politics is very dirty. Many people surrounding those top politicians are just there for the money. Since it's very easy to change party, it's also easy to change political candidates. FFK can be used as an example. The person that toke that pics is a sellout and such people are usually found in every political gathering.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sarrki(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This is one of your several other usernames. Gradually, all will be revealed, then we will know who is actually on the run from his online activities.

BTW, which one is "you don pay the money" again? Is the police not on my trail for my fraud again? Till now, you haven't told me which of your family members I defrauded though.

You really have time responding to Ipobians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by codedguy1(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2023
APC took us back to stone age.

How people, especially supposedly educated people are still supporting this disaster of a party needs to be studied.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Jones4190(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
kayode want to take the position of national president of vawalance from Wike
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Okoroawusa: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abeg this thread dey smell mess mess

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Okoroawusa: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

One fault you have is that you don't know how to ignore irrelevant people.

When person give you like 20 mentions you no even reply once him go learn to leave you alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Okoroawusa:
Abeg this thread dey smell mess mess
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sacajawea: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:

when his Ashawo Baby Mama (Snow-white) Exposed her Red Toto for public consumption ?
When and where?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by RZArecta(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wetin carry Femi eye go another man yansh ?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Yankee101: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please wear clothes your size

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by TIGERSKY: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
sarrki:
Gang Dubai: all kitted up and arriving in London.

They look like a bunch of jolly pimps, dangerous drug dealers and violent hoodlums from the south side of Harlem.

Worse still does the chief court jester and master clown really have to show us his big fat buttocks?

He should save and spread them for Ibn Dubai later in the evening and leave us out of that messy affair.

A former member of the House of Reps and a former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria displaying his smelly arse in public and showing it to the world!

What an ugly sight!

These are the kind of shady characters, accursed souls and moral reprobates that some want to hand Nigeria over to?

God forbid!
hahahaha

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by olamike02: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.
The Pandora saint is the only one ok o. What you guys smokes that made you think a container man with porous brain can lead a complex country like ours needs to be studied.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:

when his Ashawo Baby Mama (Snow-white) Exposed her Red Toto for public consumption ?
.... You're just stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.