Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo (56264 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by ozo13(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Golan007:
This is the true meaning of finishing.

grin
I was thinking it's just normal dino ffk until I saw the picture grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by izubext007: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Latrin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sageb: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Samogloby:
Someone yansh was open by mistake and you are making mountain out of it. At least we can see clean ash, it's a pity FFK is becoming so useless by the day. Anyway, you can not support APC without looking stupid

FFk lacks constructive criticism
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sageb: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
theredaddy:
anything to break ishilove fast is welcome undecided thanks to dino

Seriously?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Gentlevip: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
seguno2:

Respectable Africans who run to London and America for every small excuse?
Did ThiefNuibu and his fellow APC lootocrats change the meaning of respectable, in 2015 also

Hahah so we should allow Ffk of Apc to continue insulting melaye of PDP

Or didn't u read what i stated

Abeg anger management is good for u
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Sleekfingers: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
RZArecta:
Wetin carry Femi eye go another man yansh ?

Wetin man yansh dey do in public?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Make Ogun, Sango and Amadioha kill you

Kill your siblings and everything that is connected to you...

You will never make it in life because Ogun, Sango and Amadioha will continue to fight anything and everything that you stand for and represent...
... See u wen don make am dey naira land dey abuse people wen u no fit ever measure up to for life.... Wo, carry your cursed self go one side... No be me cause your misfortunes... Social misfit like you.... If i reply you again make i bend.... Odeh
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by damoobaba: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
jahsharon:
This is despicable. What a disgusting sight.

What's despicable about that, everybody get yansh and no be today yansh dey for back. Na same thing with that Cameroon guy yansh for world cup. Stop behaving like Americans, na everything dey irritate them.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Burgerlomo: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Make I cover my nose

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by themanderon: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
This man truly has no shame. To think that this man was once with these same people he is berating.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by werisetogether(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
gaby:
Agbayas hustling for their daily bread even if it means mortgaging their children's future to achieve same.

Shameless..

LOL

Why does this post come across as both sad and funny at the same time?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by DJInfluence: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
Don't they have press secretary? Instead of vetting the pictures before making it public and saving us that sight. Wish I can unsee it all.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by KENFERDYOORI(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
This is what we have reduced Nigerian politics to; banters.
So childish and petty of FFK himself
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by placeofallure(f): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.

Well, your comments is bad timing.

Cause FFK's post right here never said anything like what you are insinuating.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by jimcaddy(m): 1:15am On Jan 11, 2023
This FFK and his big big grammar when it comes to insulting people ehn.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Justmesagi: 4:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Ffk talks too much for a man.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sultry69(m): 7:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Fani Kayode has been handling Dino since 1900.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by writeprof(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
The PDAPC Crew being touted as the saviours NIGERIA needs grin

But why are these foreign countries encouraging African politicians
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2023
generalwo:
... See u wen don make am dey naira land dey abuse people wen u no fit ever measure up to for life.... Wo, carry your cursed self go one side... No be me cause your misfortunes... Social misfit like you.... If i reply you again make i bend.... Odeh

Your Ashawo Mama Na Odeh

Your useless life don bend finish

You and your worthless generation will remain social misfits forever...

Misfortune and Misery will continue to follow you and your family members forever

I place a Curse on your Lineage and Bloodline today....

Untimely death and perpetual suffering will be the eternal portion of your Bloodline.

You will never make it in life

You will never be able to measure up to a beggar because you and your generation will suffer a worse fate than that of beggars.

Kwassia
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your Ashawo Mama Na Odeh

Your useless life don bend finish

You and your worthless generation will remain social misfits forever...

Misfortune and Misery will continue to follow you and your family members forever

I place a Curse on your Lineage and Bloodline today....

Untimely death and perpetual suffering will be the eternal portion of your Bloodline.

You will never make it in life

You will never be able to measure up to a beggar because you and your generation will suffer a worse fate than that of beggars.

Kwassia
..... So it took you how many days to respond to a post? Poverty @ its peak.... Mtn do well for your body as them gift you 10mb for recharging N100
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
generalwo:
..... So it took you how many days to respond to a post? Poverty @ its peak.... Mtn do well for your body as them gift you 10mb for recharging N100

Mumu

I said it

Your life don bend finish..

you dey make mouth say you no go reply me again and if you do,

Make your life bend...

Your life is bent already and you are walking corpse ...

You think everyone is jobless like your useless self that is always on Nairaland typing trash....

Go and get a job,

that is if you fortunate enough to see someone that will employ a Criminal and a Big Thief like you

or do something worthwhile with your time, other than coming to Nairaland to do aproko

Aproko kill you there

Kwassia
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Mumu

I said it

Your life don bend finish..

you dey make mouth say you no go reply me again and if you do,

Make your life bend...

Your life is bent already and you are walking corpse ...

You think everyone is jobless like your useless self that is always on Nairaland typing trash....

Go and get a job,

that is if you fortunate enough to see someone that will employ a Criminal and a Big Thief like you

or do something worthwhile with your time, other than coming to Nairaland to do aproko

Aproko kill you there

Kwassia
.... Pikin wen ashawo born for thief..... E dey sweet me as you dey use pains and efforts type.... Ewu
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
generalwo:
.... Pikin wen ashawo born for thief..... E dey sweet me as you dey use pains and efforts type.... Ewu

Mumu Fowl

Your Ashawo Mama is currently sucking the dick of my dog.

She is such a useless Prostitute

That Sleeps with both Men and Animals in the hotel where she gave birth to you......

Ashawo hotel pikin....

E nor go better for you

Kronfor...
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Mumu Fowl

Your Ashawo Mama is currently sucking the dick of my dog.

She is such a useless Prostitute

That Sleeps with both Men and Animals in the hotel where she gave birth to you......

Ashawo hotel pikin....

E nor go better for you

Kronfor...
. Thief pikin... Mumu
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2023
generalwo:
. Thief pikin... Mumu

Your Papa Na Ape...

You are therefore an Animalistic Slave...

Your Ashawo Mama slept with both Men and Animals before she conceived you...

That is why you behave like an Animal all over Nairaland...

Kronfor..

See your useless father below

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your Papa Na Ape...

You are therefore an Animalistic Slave...

Your Ashawo Mama slept with both Men and Animals before she conceived you...

That is why you behave like an Animal all over Nairaland...

Kronfor..

See your useless father below
.... Witch pikin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2023
generalwo:
.... Witch pikin

Ashawo pikin

Born Bastard
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Ashawo pikin

Born Bastard
.... Ekuke
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
generalwo:
.... Ekuke

Repeat that to your father

Aquasiie
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Repeat that to your father

Aquasiie
...mtn don still dash you 10mb make you take come online..... Ewe
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
generalwo:
...mtn don still dash you 10mb make you take come online..... Ewe

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Anupandoo...
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Anupandoo...
.... Foolish boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / Militants Killed In Maiduguri During Sunday Attacks (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.