Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo (56255 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by DSC7: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just like James Hardley Chase, every single detail accurately described, then it appears as if you are watching a movie rather than reading.

FFK perfectly describes this sight.

Very disgusting sight, and that is the spokesman for ipob option B.

Will God Bless FFK... undecided

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Elidrisy20: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Well, we are talking about Nigeria president, not biafuro president.
nice yansh,if I fit get this yansh knack,I swear I go vote for Peter obi
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by DrMuzungu(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
FFK and Dino Melaye, two phaggots quarreling, lol.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by mariahAngel(f): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Golan007:
This is the true meaning of finishing.

grin

FFK finished nobody but himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Allisgud: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Showing his carol white bleached yansh cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by onuman: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
sarrki:
Gang Dubai: all kitted up and arriving in London.

They look like a bunch of jolly pimps, dangerous drug dealers and violent hoodlums from the south side of Harlem.

Worse still does the chief court jester and master clown really have to show us his big fat buttocks?

He should save and spread them for Ibn Dubai later in the evening and leave us out of that messy affair.

A former member of the House of Reps and a former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria displaying his smelly arse in public and showing it to the world!

What an ugly sight!

These are the kind of shady characters, accursed souls and moral reprobates that some want to hand Nigeria over to?

God forbid!

Tinubu and Atiku wined and dined when they formed APC for power shift to the north the north.
If there are no better presidential candidates now, Atiku Abubakar is far better than your Bola Tinubu who is merely a stop-gap for a President Hashim Shettima, the rapid Boko Haram sympathizer, an old and mentally impaired Tinubu, an ex drugtrafficking baron who had toforefit $460,000 drug trafficking money to the US government.

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
The humor in this thread is the comment by , calling PDP politicians "shady characters" and "morally reprobate".

Like, Irony has never had a more realistic and pretentious connotation.

Of all the Presidential Candidates on the 2023 ballot, there is absolutely none as Shady and morally reprobate as Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Yet this adult man drools and gloats over Tinubu and his APC mandate, even when it is abundantly obvious that the old man has absolutely no good intentions for Nigeria as a nation, but to be gazetted in the Nation's history books as a "one time President".

You APC supporters have to calm down! For every flaw you find in other Presidential Candidates, your Principal is a consummate embodiment of all the political uncleanness that words can ever describe. So make we hear word!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by snipernigga(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
E be like say Dino buttocks don dey enter FFK eye shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Golan007: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

FFK finished nobody but himself.

Ok sir.

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by jibrilELsudan: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
SEE HIM BLACK NYASH

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by mariahAngel(f): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Golan007:

Ok sir.

You and FFK are the same! grin

You see, I didn't notice that, until you drew my attention to it. undecided
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by thorpido(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
Full grown adult still dressing like a misguided pant sagging teenager.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by BreconHills(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
Vote for APC again and suffer for the next 8years

To make it complete add the UK, US and German data. Next check the oil prices during the periods under review.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
sarrki:
Gang Dubai: all kitted up and arriving in London.

They look like a bunch of jolly pimps, dangerous drug dealers and violent hoodlums from the south side of Harlem.

Worse still does the chief court jester and master clown really have to show us his big fat buttocks?

He should save and spread them for Ibn Dubai later in the evening and leave us out of that messy affair.

A former member of the House of Reps and a former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria displaying his smelly arse in public and showing it to the world!

What an ugly sight!

These are the kind of shady characters, accursed souls and moral reprobates that some want to hand Nigeria over to?

God forbid!

No difference between APC and PDP. Vote wisely.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Golan007: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

You and FFK are the same! grin

You see, I didn't notice that, until you drew my attention to it. undecided

Seems you don't even know the purpose of the thread you are on.

cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
generalwo:
.... You're just stupid

Your Ashawo Mama is plain Stupid
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
Golan007:

Seems you don't even know the purpose of the thread you are on.

cheesy

I just didn't bother to know what FFK was on about.
Who takes him seriously? undecided
I wouldn't even be bothered, if I were Dino.
Then again, they're the same. Only that Dino is more tolerable.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
sacajawea:

When and where?

When = Yesterday

Where = In your bedroom.

Are you not one of those that have been sleeping with the whoɍe that gave birth to
twins for FFK ?

You better use Google to know the history and background of the Ashawo that has been sucking your Big Dick...
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by msughdoo: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Him no even wear PANT.

jahsharon:
This is despicable. What a disgusting sight.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.

Is that the reason for your mentor's yansh display?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sacajawea: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:

When = Yesterday

Where = In your bedroom.

Are you not one of those that have been sleeping with the whoɍe that gave birth to
twins for FFK ?

You better use Google to know the history and background of the Ashawo that has been sucking your Big Dick...
Seek treatment
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by assholemods: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.
This one is commenting off point.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's truly an eyesore! Only a morally bankrupt man will display this utterly reprehensible behaviour

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This is one of your several other usernames. Gradually, all will be revealed, then we will know who is actually on the run from his online activities.

BTW, which one is "you don pay the money" again? Is the police not on my trail for my fraud again? Till now, you haven't told me which of your family members I defrauded though.
Omenka aka leodeking aka iroh88 accusing someone else of multiple monikers lol. Old man wey still dey hustle ethnic bigotry for a pittance for more than 8 years now on nairaland.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:

One fault you have is that you don't know how to ignore irrelevant people.

When person give you like 20 mentions you no even reply once him go learn to leave you alone.
Urchin advising urchin lol. I've seen it all on this forum shaa.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
sacajawea:

Seek treatment

The same treatment that you are currently undergoing.. ?

Where you are isolated and chained in a room because you are a danger to not just yourself but to others. ..

A free phone and data is given to you in your isolation and quarantine room,

Hence you have the chance to talk and type nonsense....
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Makinaki: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
FFK and gay bashing innuendos. Hard to understand when his very own late brother was openly gay before he died in the UK years ago. Shame on you, Femi. Shior!
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Samogloby: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Someone yansh was open by mistake and you are making mountain out of it. At least we can see clean ash, it's a pity FFK is becoming so useless by the day. Anyway, you can not support APC without looking stupid
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Picture of Dino the Dubai Lord. Aka Hushy Dino

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by olibeans: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
SDM is morally decadent.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by generalwo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your Ashawo Mama is plain Stupid
.... God bless your own mother... I dey respect my own so i no go bring myself down to your level to dey abuse people parents.... Mugu... Make ogun kee everything wen you stand for and represent!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Mobbed By Market Women Today (Video) / American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.