Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo (56262 Views)

Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie Shades Dino Melaye Over Kogi Election / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Gentlevip: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
I tot dis guy has grown up children, at least for their sake he should measure his words.

We are respectable africans
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Haveyoueatentod: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
But when Una meet for outside Una go hug each other na me Una dey whine abi

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by seguno2: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
jahsharon:
This is despicable. What a disgusting sight.

More despicable than FFK harassing a journalist for asking questions about the source of the money for image laundering of shady characters, accursed souls and moral reprobates?

wale377:
How Fani-Kayode ended a press conference abruptly after insulting a journalist in Calabar

Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation, attacked Eyo Charles, a journalist who asked him a question at a press conference in Calabar, Cross River state, last week.

The ex-minister, who began a tour of some Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) states in July, visited Cross River last week.

TheCable gathered that at the end of the tour, he held a press conference where he showered encomiums on Ben Ayade, governor of Cross River.

Among the projects he inspected are the superhighway that would stretch from the Atlantic ocean in Bakassi to the boundary of Benue state and the proposed deep sea port.

He reportedly showered encomiums on Ayade and called on the federal government to assist the state which has “lean resources”.

Eyo, a reporter with Daily Trust, had asked the ex-minister if his recent trips were being sponsored and Fani-Kayode flew into a rage shortly after.

Fani-Kayode, who described the reporter as “very stupid”, said he is not a poor man who would beg for funds.

“I am saying this on live TV. What type of stupid question is that? Bankrolling who? Do you know who you are talking to? I will not take any questions from this man,” he said.

“What type of insulting question is that? Which bankroll? To do what? Who can give me money for anything? Who do you think you are talking to? Go and report yourself to your publisher? Please don’t insult me here. I don’t want to take any questions from this man.

“I could see from your face before you got here, how stupid you are. Don’t ever talk to me like that. Who do you think you’re talking to. Bankroll who? You think I am one of those ones you… from who, when, how? You have a small mind, very small mind. Don’t judge me by your own standards.

“I have been in politics since 1990… I have been locked up many times by this government. Suffered. I have been persecuted unlike most of the politicians you follow for brown envelope. Don’t ever judge me by that standard. I spend I don’t take and I am not a poor man — I have never been and I will never be.

“Bankroll how? Don’t ever suggest that to me. I am sorry that was deeply insulting. I don’t often get annoyed in press conference. I have been doing this type of thing for so many years. Don’t you ever make that kind of suggestion to me. Bankroll who? A former minister, a lawyer? Don’t ever try that with me again o, please. You see me well, don’t ever. Try it with others, but with me, don’t! I will hit you hard and if anybody sent you to ask that question and gave you brown envelope, go and tell them that you got more than they bargained for to do it.

“Very rude. It is not the standard of gaining trust at all and I will report you to your publisher. Thank you. Somebody that has been on the road for how long, you are coming to talk about that. Very stupid.”

The ex-minister had asked if there were other questions but he did not entertain any other question before storming out of the hall in anger.

TheCable gathered that despite the attempt of Christian Ita, chief press secretary to Ayade, to pacify Fani-Kayode, he continued raining insults on the reporter outside the hall.

“You can go ahead and write your rubbish. I have marked you,” a journalist who witnessed the incident quoted Fani-Kayode as telling Charles.

In July, the traditional title of “Sadaukin Shinkafi” bestowed on Fani-Kayode during his tour created division in Shinkafi emirate of Zamfara state.

https://www.thecable.ng/how-fani-kayode-ended-a-press-conference-abruptly-after-insulting-a-journalist-in-calabar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hn0_1p_2w
The journalist is the one circled in yellow
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by goaldynman(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:
And what exactly did FFK say then .....

when his Ashawo Baby Mama (Snow-white) Exposed her Red Toto for public consumption ?

They swear for you Thieffnubu supporters with lies?

You can face the issue of Dino and don't drag Snowhite to your lying madness!
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by seguno2: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2023
Gentlevip:
I tot dis guy has grown up children, at least for their sake he should measure his words.

We are respectable africans

Respectable Africans who run to London and America for every small excuse?
Did ThiefNuibu and his fellow APC lootocrats change the meaning of respectable, in 2015 also
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by seguno2: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zelenskyy:
And what exactly did FFK say then .....

when his Ashawo Baby Mama (Snow-white) Exposed her Red Toto for public consumption ?

I must have missed that. Abeg nack me the gist with links too grin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by BJanta: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
They look like a band of gangsters preparing to rob. And PDP is really preparing to rob Nigeria.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by sangresan(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.

You're a slowpoke. This is between FFK and Melaye. What is the business of Tinubu's Yoruba supporters with the squabble between FFK and Melaye? And for your warped mind, Tinubu is responsible for the shortcomings of Buhari and Osinbajo abi?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by omooba74(m): 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked.....Are u asking? nah who i go ask now......
tinsel:
He no dey wear boxer?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by ChukwuObe: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
christistruth01:
Femi Fanikayode is his father’s son

Remi Fanikayode his Father was an Eminent Rogue to the Core and Femi fully inherited his anointing

Femi and Remi FaniKayode we know, but who is your own useless father that bought you from that baby factory?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Intrepid01(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerians should ignore FFK and Dino. They are both clowns, jesters and beneficiaries of the corrupt system thriving in Nigeria. To them this coming election is a joke, they are just having fun. Dino probably saw this tweet before FFK posted it. They are best described as 2 grown idiots.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by baretalk: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
olisaEze:
You’re calling someone a court jester when it’s your principal releasing back-to-back viral content for skit makers and comedians! As you have accepted the role of APC’s attack dog, at least have the decency to draw the line at acting like an ukala breed to please ur paymasters. "Out if the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh", na only you know wetin your eye find go your fellow man nya$h! grin
All the things posted about Tinubu are lies and doctored videos and audio.
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by edungene7: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
2 criminals with same agenda access to loot the national treasury, Dino dey disgrace kogi men sha see black ugly nyash how much for boxers?
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by kingsceemark(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Well, we are talking about Nigeria president, not biafuro president.

Dirty Agbado urchin, how did you survive the Ojota shooting? I heard you criminals went there around 3am for robbery, before Nigeria security forces started slaughtering you criminals, you no go escape next time

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by theredaddy: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
anything to break ishilove fast is welcome undecided thanks to dino
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by christistruth01: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Femi and Remi FaniKayode we know, but who is your own useless father that bought you from that baby factory?

Baby Factories are an abomination where I come from

The fact you were born in one doesn’t mean it is the same for everybody

By the way my Father was a man of honour
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by vabok(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
FFK is such a child!
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Streetmovement(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

These two comedians again grin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Venom11(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
christistruth01:
Femi Fanikayode is his father’s son

Remi Fanikayode his Father was an Eminent Rogue to the Core and Femi fully inherited his anointing
Seriously brv, I never took ffk serious, omo I just have to say the man is f.. Good, see finishing see class and arts in his delivery of every jab... Followed with the conclusion.. Ffk knows his job very well..
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Laturuturu: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's like Dino is gay
Femi keep talking about this shit so much
Dino is female gay
Atiku dey fucku am

Omg !
Well it's well known that Atiku is gay
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by blasterman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na man especially Dino yansh FFK like to comment about.

And na this ppl be una leader
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Prettychild(f): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
sarrki:
Gang Dubai: all kitted up and arriving in London.

They look like a bunch of jolly pimps, dangerous drug dealers and violent hoodlums from the south side of Harlem.

Worse still does the chief court jester and master clown really have to show us his big fat buttocks?

He should save and spread them for Ibn Dubai later in the evening and leave us out of that messy affair.

A former member of the House of Reps and a former Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria displaying his smelly arse in public and showing it to the world!

What an ugly sight!

These are the kind of shady characters, accursed souls and moral reprobates that some want to hand Nigeria over to?

God forbid!
Did Dino know or purposely do it? It’s not everything you talk abeg
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by marsup: 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's quite hard to find a sane person in Nigeria these days....
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Gozac: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jnkay:
As much as I am not okay with this sight but Urchins think they are the only one with monopoly of violence. They will insult others but when they are hit back, they will come with their tribalistic propaganda such as "Youruba Lokan" as if we are not Yorubas too. That some people here don't support Tinubu don't mean they are not Yorubas too but because we understand Nigerians are suffering under APC administration so APC and Tinubu are not the right leaders to lead us again.
Well meaning Yorubas like you need to stand for a better Nigeria and not all these tinyubu worshippers that litter SW to spoil the reputation and integrity of SW. When I was in Lagos I had very sound, educated, God fearing Yorubas as clients not all these parasitic, illiterate ones making noise upandan in this forum. They don't represent the Yoruba race, they are minions paid peanuts to defend the indefensible whose god is their belly
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by latolz: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Birds of the same feather..
FFK + DM = GRADE A POLITICAL PROSTITUTES SHAMELESSLY MANIFESTED
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
generalwo:
.... God bless your own mother... I dey respect my own so i no go bring myself down to your level to dey abuse people parents.... Mugu... Make ogun kee everything wen you stand for and represent!!!

Make Ogun, Sango and Amadioha kill you

Kill your siblings and everything that is connected to you...

You will never make it in life because Ogun, Sango and Amadioha will continue to fight anything and everything that you stand for and represent...
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
goaldynman:

They swear for you Thieffnubu supporters with lies?

You can face the issue of Dino and don't drag Snowhite to your lying madness!

And Zombie don dey talk rubbish...

And he even thinks that I support the Notorious Drug Baron...

Your Mumu Na follow come...

Snow White is a known Ashawo that FFK decided to cage in his house

Not knowing that a first class Ashawo cannot be reformed. They remain so for life.

Even after marriage and children, they will still go outside and fūck

That is exactly what Snow-white did to FFK
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by seguno2: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Atiku's Rented Ynash....

What about ThiefNuibu’s leaking peepooing backside
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by ChiefOlabowla(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chai! Dino no dey wear pant lol
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Zelenskyy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
seguno2:

I must have missed that. Abeg nack me the gist with links too grin

Snow-white Na big Ashawo wey FFK decided to cage with marriage

But e nor know say marriage nor dey reform Ashawo...

Snow-white was busy fūcking so many people outside her matrimonial home that FFK had to say at one point that the children were not his own...

https://www.nairaland.com/6158777/how-fani-kayode-caught-estranged-wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Look at these overweight, bald head, pot bellied old thieves, these are the people nigerian so called "educated intteligent" youths wants to lead them. grin
Re: Fani Kayode Shades Dino For Exposing His Buttocks In London-photo by Emman08: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
What's carrying FFK's eyes to a man's butt? Is he gay like his homo brother who died of AIDS?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs / June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.