Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) (23660 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

anyone who doesn't support your fossil of a candidate is automatically Igbo. Do you now see how deluded the bunch of you are?
Has it gotten so bad that you have to deny your ancestry in order to support your Labouring in vain party (a.k.a Losers party)?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Praktikals(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

anyone who doesn't support your fossil of a candidate is automatically Igbo. Do you now see how deluded the bunch of you are?
btw, I learnt a new word today,thanks to you.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Misterone: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Why this abuse? Please grow up, there is no need of throwing tantrum. Why must he lie that it was Peter Obi that advised GEJ to steal $2.2billion of arms money? Please what concern Obi and arms money, is Obi NSA or COAS or even the CBN governor, that he needs to advise GEJ on that? I know the commenter may not know the difference between economy sector and security sector.
Yes, Tinubu never held federal executive position but the power he wields makes him more powerful than even those that hold such posts. Or is it not his proteges that are manning House of Reps, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Communication and Information, FIRS (before), Ministry of Works, Ministry of Health (state) and many that I can just recall now, aside many senators and house of representatives that are under his peck and call. If Tinubu has refused to use his influence to change the tide but always playing along because of his personal ambition, then, we should blame Atiku, Obi or Kwankwoso that has little or no influence in the system.
Mr. Man, sense is given to be used and not to be played like ludo.
see your small sense! Blame those that were not in government but absolve those that participated in it! Does that make any sense? If Obi as you said was not involve, he would/should have resigned just like what is happening in Delta state presently where special advisers are resigning their positions because of okowa's bare face stealing. Obi cannot absolve himself from the open air looting carried out by PDP in 2014/2015
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
Misterone:
see your small sense! Blame those that were not in government but absolve those that participated in it! Does that make any sense? If Obi as you said was not involve, he would/should have resigned just like what is happening in Delta state presently where special advisers are resigning their positions because of okowa's bare face stealing. Obi cannot absolve himself from the open air looting carried out by PDP in 2014/2015
Mr. Man, did you even know what you're saying or just what to join the illiterate to get at Obi or what?
Obi should have resigned as what please? Obi was a governor till March 2014 and Jonathan left government in 2015. So, you mean he should have resigned as a governor of Anambra under APGA. Taking into cognizance that it was after his tenure he defected to PDP and served as member of Economy Team and then director of SEC between March, 2015 to May, 2015, less than 3 months.
Now, if you're not myopic you should know that Tinubu's men are at the center of government, especially in this buhari's second term and weird more power than just a member of Economy Team that Obi was, that made no single executive decision. Tinubu should have used such privilege for the benefits of the people but his personal ambition is premium to him than the good of the generality. But you're trying to rope in just a member of Economy Team that wield no single power. It's just like saying Soludo is also an executive member because he's also a member of Economy Team under this Buhari and should have weird power to control thing.
Sense is given to be used and not be dormant.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Misterone: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, did you even know what you're saying or just what to join the illiterate to get at Obi or what?
Obi should have resigned as what please? Obi was a governor till March 2014 and Jonathan left government in 2015. So, you mean he should have resigned as a governor of Anambra under APGA. Taking into cognizance that it was after his tenure he defected to PDP and served as member of Economy Team and then director of SEC between March, 2015 to May, 2015, less than 3 months.
Now, if you're not myopic you should know that Tinubu's men are at the center of government, especially in this buhari's second term and weird more power than just a member of Economy Team that Obi was, that made no single executive decision. Tinubu should have used such privilege for the benefits of the people but his personal ambition is premium to him than the good of the generality. But you're trying to rope in just a member of Economy Team that wield no single power. It's just like saying Soludo is also an executive member because he's also a member of Economy Team under this Buhari and should have weird power to control thing.
Sense is given to be used and not be dormant.
Tinubu's men Indeed. you talk like an illiterate. You want to hold someone responsible for another man's actions. Is that even possible? This is why I've been acting dumb to show you how irrational you guys think when you accuse a man not in government for government's action. It doesn't make sense.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:
why una too dey talk this rubbish? In the Bible, God always sent prophets to talk to the Kings so why are you trying to dissociate the two?

Even, God refers to himself as the King of Kings

Matthew 22:21 you are just talking off point... I wonder what you smoke... It's not good for your health.
My point still stand that pastor should t involve in politics and in that actual verse a disciple ask Jesus about tax payment but Jesus teach them to stay away from politics and give what's God for God which is the spreading the word of God...
"KJV: They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's"
So what's your point?
What's pastor business with politics? Unless they are not following the word of God but word of men which is cash and corruption.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
wordbank:

You are VERY VERY STUPID! An idiot that can't differentiate between politics and governance. Is he not also afflicted by poor governance of APC? Is he not in Nigeria?
So the truth is for some selected persons to speak? Maggot is better than you!
You can't be a human being!
Why vote a man of questionable character?
Why not say amen so your generations will be like your candidate in character?
Stupid piece of shit
Tueh! I spit on you

Calm down Mr maggot before you blow a vein in your head...
Insult from today to tomorrow doesn't change the fact you are hypocrite.
Show me a politician with no questionable character in Nigeria and I will show you a virgin prostitute...
You reason so shallow and please tell me Mr know all... What's differentiate politics and governance? Take this fact to the bank... Any where there is governance there is politics they are conjoined twins... You are clueless you can't even see this.
I say amen to myself and my child to be like tinubu... And your child will be like obi especially towards you and if you don't have one now your coming child and wife will be like him towards you... Besides no one is stopping you from voting with your bigotry and hatred... This man you hated so much is not the only candidate and in additional Mr childish insulter APC is a part consisting of different people if in your case tinubu is a failure because apc failed in your term then obi is also a failure because pdp failed simple... Imagine...
I don't even think you understand the word questionable character if not you will be able to tell all politicians in Nigeria have that.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by ZombieSlayer1: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Tycyborg:

Matthew 22:21 you are just talking off point... I wonder what you smoke... It's not good for your health.
My point still stand that pastor should t involve in politics and in that actual verse a disciple ask Jesus about tax payment but Jesus teach them to stay away from politics and give what's God for God which is the spreading the word of God...
"KJV: They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's"
So what's your point?
What's pastor business with politics? Unless they are not following the word of God but word of men which is cash and corruption.
The verse you sent is concerned with tax, you're trying to twist it to suit the narrative. God continually sent prophets to warn the leaders when they err. He even personally interacted with leaders. It was God who chose David as a leader, and it was a prophet of God who anointed him.
The Apostle Paul confronted Felix, the governor, concerning righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come (Acts 24:25).
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2023
Tycyborg:

Calm down Mr maggot before you blow a vein in your head...
Insult from today to tomorrow doesn't change the fact you are hypocrite.
Show me a politician with no questionable character in Nigeria and I will show you a virgin prostitute...
You reason so shallow and please tell me Mr know all... What's differentiate politics and governance? Take this fact to the bank... Any where there is governance there is politics they are conjoined twins... You are clueless you can't even see this.
I say amen to myself and my child to be like tinubu... And your child will be like obi especially towards you and if you don't have one now your coming child and wife will be like him towards you... Besides no one is stopping you from voting with your bigotry and hatred... This man you hated so much is not the only candidate and in additional Mr childish insulter APC is a part consisting of different people if in your case tinubu is a failure because apc failed in your term then obi is also a failure because pdp failed simple... Imagine...
I don't even think you understand the word questionable character if not you will be able to tell all politicians in Nigeria have that.
You threw the first jab and I retaliated.
I don't have time for gibberish and hate because I have seen that is all you live for. We all know yorubas, whoever that is not an hausa man is an igbo man. You can continue to wallow in petty ignorance.

Tinubu is part of this government and for that he has a lot of questions to answer, I will leave the rest shackles around his neck for now.

PDP failed in what sector? Do you want to go by facts or fanatic talks? Oboy just disappear!

Character is the term the pastor used, use that when you pray for you and your generations.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

The pastor was talking about the candidates, not the states. If you love Tinubu so much, why don't you say amen to that prayer instead of shifting posts?
Lolzzz.....you people are funny
u zombies no get brain atall,so u pray for your life to be like someone's life so when his child dies,your child too should die.thats how you inherit someone's misfortune with his fortune.fulani cow get sense pass some of una.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Misterone:
Tinubu's men Indeed. you talk like an illiterate. You want to hold someone responsible for another man's actions. Is that even possible? This is why I've been acting dumb to show you how irrational you guys think when you accuse a man not in government for government's action. It doesn't make sense.
Your abuse doesn't change the truth. No matter how you wish to colour it. But you can claim the glory of Lagos and impute to himself what Fashola, Ambode and SanwoOlu did in Lagos?
Please my guy use common sense and don't resort to abuse.
Or are you now telling me that Tinubu doesn't have these people in government anymore or they are just zombies?
Minister for Interior.
Minister for Works.
Speaker of the House of Reps.
Minister for Information and Communication.
Many senators and reps members that are under his peck and call. That can effect changes at the hallowed chambers, both red and blue chambers.
Minister for Health (state)
The ones I can remember for now, aside the ones that are close to him in buhari's first tenure. Like minister for Digital Economy, minister for Finance and the rest.
All the ministers are members of FEC where decisions are made.
If his people cannot effect the needed change on his behalf, then, there's a problem somewhere.
If these senators and reps members cannot also effect changes in their law making to change the face of the country, there's a huge problem somewhere.
You need to ask them what they've been doing as proteges of Tinubu.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2023
wordbank:

You threw the first jab and I retaliated.
I don't have time for gibberish and hate because I have seen that is all you live for. We all know yorubas, whoever that is not an hausa man is an igbo man. You can continue to wallow in petty ignorance.

Tinubu is part of this government and for that he has a lot of questions to answer, I will leave the rest shackles around his neck for now.

PDP failed in what sector? Do you want to go by facts or fanatic talks? Oboy just disappear!

Character is the term the pastor used, use that when you pray for you and your generations.

Call me whatever tribe you want or call yourself whatever tribe you want that's your problem but fact still stands and it's very bitter...
Now by pdp destroying Nigeria I will go by facts and you people doing double standard thinking like a brain dead can be rescued from the shackles of tribalism and hatred.

If you want to talk about inflation, Before Obasanjo emerges as president tell me how much things were like flour and other stuff up till when Jonathan emerges if things are getting costlier or getting cheaper... And last is the fuel... How much is fuel before Obasanjo emerges and how much is fuel after Jonathan left if it went up or down... So tell me what has pdp done that APC hasn't done...? I can even tell you ones I know personally which is Infrastructure and military walfare which apc Excel well compare to PDP... Unless you are a kid who wasn't born yet before Obasanjo regime till Jonathan left... Infact the only pdp president who did a little bit of come back is yaradua.
How come pdp is now a good party lifting nigeria and apc is the devil...? I can see hatred in things you say and it only makes someone one sided... In additional obi was part of the past pdp administration....
Infact the same atiku you guys are calling thief today was once a presidential candidate and the same obi been his vice president... Imagine now you guys remembered obi is a saint and atiku is a theif... What else do we call double standard...?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Tycyborg:

Call me whatever tribe you want or call yourself whatever tribe you want that's your problem but fact still stands and it's very bitter...
Now by pdp destroying Nigeria I will go by facts and you people doing double standard thinking like a brain dead can be rescued from the shackles of tribalism and hatred.

If you want to talk about inflation, Before Obasanjo emerges as president tell me how much things were like flour and other stuff up till when Jonathan emerges if things are getting costlier or getting cheaper... And last is the fuel... How much is fuel before Obasanjo emerges and how much is fuel after Jonathan left if it went up or down... So tell me what has pdp done that APC hasn't done...? I can even tell you ones I know personally which is Infrastructure and military walfare which apc Excel well compare to PDP... Unless you are a kid who wasn't born yet before Obasanjo regime till Jonathan left... Infact the only pdp president who did a little bit of come back is yaradua.
How come pdp is now a good party lifting nigeria and apc is the devil...? I can see hatred in things you say and it only makes someone one sided... In additional obi was part of the past pdp administration....
Infact the same atiku you guys are calling thief today was once a presidential candidate and the same obi been his vice president... Imagine now you guys remembered obi is a saint and atiku is a theif... What else do we call double standard...?

Young man, the only times we had inflation at one digit was during OBJ and GEJ and the lowest ever was 2007 at 5.39% that OBJ handed over while Jonathan consecutively maintained the inflation rate for three consecutive years while APC has been on two digit inflation since their assumption of office. This shows they've not fair well in economy while PDP had been better than them.
You can check the link below and educate yourself with fact and figure.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/inflation-rate-cpi

See below the extract to the latest inflation rate as at November last year and see that we have a failed government in place.
https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/inflation-cpi
"The annual inflation rate in Nigeria accelerated for the 10th straight month to 21.47% in November of 2022 from 21.09% in October and above market estimates of 21.15%".

Any government that doesn't take the issue of economy serious is a failed government because it's economy that affect the ordinary man on the street.

If there is any government that had affected ordinary citizen in Nigeria, it is PDP and the regime is that of OBJ.
OBJ increased the salary of civil servants twice without labour union agitation. It was during his time that the once teachers that people always jokingly say their rewards are in heaven, started building houses and buying cars. It was during his time that many agencies were created that employed many citizens and thereby reduced the percentage rate of unemployment to 3.84% as at 2007, GEJ left it at 4.31% while as at 2021 the percentage rate of unemployment was 9.79%. accounting to over 33% of population as projected for 2022.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/NGA/nigeria/unemployment-rate

Poverty rate is even the worst in this regime, to the extent that Nigeria as now become the poverty capital of the world with over 130m counted as poor people because citizens are living below $1.
Since 2016 Nigeria has maintained Poverty Capital of the World.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/opinion/article/nigeria-how-do-we-expect-world-poverty-capital-to-be-safe/&ved=2ahUKEwjT48y8zMf8AhUSM-wKHUM2BJoQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw04PaplvbOeitpT0sNwxCVt

"Nigeria has maintained the infamous title of 'World Poverty Capital' according to the World Bank since 2016".
Please open the link above and get educated and stop supporting blindly.
APC has took us back 100 years. Meaning the country is very very sick and need a healthy man to diagnose it and prescribe healthy drugs that can cure it

Ironically, OBJ handed over a debt free nation to his successor. He also handed over a united country to his successor. Not only that, he handed over a secured nation to his successor.

You claimed Obi was part of PDP. Part of PDP as what please? Is as a minister or senator or ambassador or Vice President or President? Obi joined PDP in April 2014 and PDP was booted out in May 2015. He was only member of Economy Team during Jonathan's tenure. Okonjo Iweala was the Minister for finance and supervising minister for economy. The bulk stops at her table. Obi doesn't take final decision, members only give advise and is left to minister or president to act on it. Today Soludo is also a member of Economy Team, does he take any economy decision. He can only advise and no more.
Again, Obi has no protege in government that can act on his inner caucus decision. Or are you saying a candidate of a party has automatically become decision maker in government, even if he didn't win election and swear in? Please let me know.
People that have senators, ministers and advisers directly to the president, you don't blame them, it is just a member of Economy Team and PDP member you're blaming for economy woes. Something is amidst.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 1:45am On Jan 15, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, the only times we had inflation at one digit was during OBJ and GEJ and the lowest ever was 2007 at 5.39% that OBJ handed over while Jonathan consecutively maintained the inflation rate for three consecutive years while APC has been on two digit inflation since their assumption of office. This shows they've not fair well in economy while PDP had been better than them.

See below the extract to the latest inflation rate as at November last year and see that we have a failed government in place.
"The annual inflation rate in Nigeria accelerated for the 10th straight month to 21.47% in November of 2022 from 21.09% in October and above market estimates of 21.15%".

Any government that doesn't take the issue of economy serious is a failed government because it's economy that affect the ordinary man on the street.

If there is any government that had affected ordinary citizen in Nigeria, it is PDP and the regime is that of OBJ.
OBJ increased the salary of civil servants twice without labour union agitation. It was during his time that the once teachers that people always jokingly say their rewards are in heaven, started building houses and buying cars. It was during his time that many agencies were created that employed many citizens and thereby reduced the percentage rate of unemployment to 3.84% as at 2007, GEJ left it at 4.31% while as at 2021 the percentage rate of unemployment was 9.79%. accounting to over 33% of population as projected for 2022.

Poverty rate is even the worst in this regime, to the extent that Nigeria as now become the poverty capital of the world with over 130m counted as poor people because citizens are living below $1.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://businessday.ng/amp/opinion/article/nigeria-how-do-we-expect-world-poverty-capital-to-be-safe/&ved=2ahUKEwjT48y8zMf8AhUSM-wKHUM2BJoQFnoECBAQBQ&usg=AOvVaw04PaplvbOeitpT0sNwxCVt

"Nigeria has maintained the infamous title of 'World Poverty Capital' according to the World Bank since 2016".
APC has took us back 100 years. Meaning the country is very very sick and need a healthy man to diagnose it and prescribe healthy drugs that can cure it

Ironically, OBJ handed over a debt free nation to his successor. He also handed over a united country to his successor. Not only that, he handed over a secured nation to his successor.

You claimed Obi was part of PDP. Part of PDP as what please? Is as a minister or senator or ambassador or Vice President or President? Obi joined PDP in April 2014 and PDP was booted out in May 2015. He was only member of Economy Team during Jonathan's tenure. Okonjo Iweala was the Minister for finance and supervising minister for economy. The bulk stops at her table. Obi doesn't take final decision, members only give advise and is left to minister or president to act on it. Today Soludo is also a member of Economy Team, does he take any economy decision. He can only advise and no more.
Again, Obi has no protege in government that can act on his inner caucus decision. Or are you saying a candidate of a party has automatically become decision maker in government, even if he didn't win election and swear in? Please let me know.
People that have senators, ministers and advisers directly to the president, you don't blame them, it is just a member of Economy Team and PDP member you're blaming for economy woes. Something is amidst.
I am done with that dude.
He is just waste of space
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2023
Tycyborg:

Get lost
You sound so inconsequential
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by orisa37: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2023
AMEN.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Oga you don't need to tell me things I know about... You read yours online but I lived all through those era and I know what I know... Do you know there is a drink called gold spot? Sold for 10 naira and solo coke 10 then the big coke is 15 naira... How much is coca cola before Jonathan left office?
Before Obasanjo fuel was 25 naira and how much is fuel before Jonathan left office? Before Obasanjo bread the smaller one in Lagos which we call ibeji bread is 5 naira how much was bread before Jonathan left...? They sell a cup of sugar 5 naira then and the cheapest one in nylon if you want to make tea 1 naira and how much is sugar before Jonathan left...? The same sugar smallest one at aboki shop is 50 naira and it's even smaller in size compare to the 1 naira own... And so many more in which it will fill the whole screen if I start comparing... Things get crazy costly before pdp left and that's my point...one naira and 50 Kobo is so small before Obasanjo time that you won't bother when you see it with kids... You will see kids in the street after rain period use magnet to pick coins in the gutter. So what are you saying?
You went online with something someone wrote and I am pretty sure it's a whites man stats I lived through all those era and I know what I am talking about 100% it's clear you are a kid and you don't live all those time if not you won't be saying all these...

You call me young man whereas you are the kid here before if you live all through those era you won't need to go online to bring stupid stats written by someone, instead you will give me fact how much you buy things in your area then... Try to research on all the prices I gave you from your parents who lived through those time and come back to tell me if I was lying or not.

There is always poor and hungry people right from time and nothing still change... The thing is people don't come out then to say I am poor but now they do... Then we see begers as leapers so people rather die in silent then let others know they are poor...
See I don't have more time to lecture... Live with your delusional self it's okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.