Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) (23664 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by jimmyvic(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Can the Agbado urchins say Amen??
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by emonis88: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Medalb:
Mumu man
No need for insults n arguments, just put ur children's destiny where ur mouth is say Amen!
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by heysquare(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Useless set of people. As if he has a good character as well! They will be hiding under pastoral work

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by jimmyvic(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
You still haven't said 'Amen' oo grin
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.
Useless prayer from igbo pastor,you pray for your life to be like that of someone else when you know little about his fortune or misfortune.if by productivity,credibility,popularity and fame I prefer my life to be like Tinubu that I support.but If na by uselessness,gross incompetence,unprogressive and crass irresponsibility,may my life never be like that of Peter obi you ever wonder why our brothers in the southeast go home every December with enough cash,cars and loads of gifts every December,only to return to southwest with one other chinedu or odinaka...or dont you know it is a prayer point for some of their parent that one of their uncles in lagos will come home by December and return to lagos with one of their sons.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by BreconHills(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRIXQYOWVQ

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.

This is not a prayer worth taking seriously. In any case where in the bible is there precedence for this.

Pastors always veer into loss of mental coherence when they go from Kingdom to politics. Everyone should stay within their calling. Heck, we all know that there are NO pure politicians home and abroad. We all know that as voters we are between the devil and the deep blue sea. When a pastor has a candidate, they make prayers like this - trying to wrap up what should be free will in witchcraft like manipulation.

Without free will, there is no virtue. Didn't they teach him this in bible college?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
EmmyDJourno:

That’s one, you are to become the father of Heroine using urchins, male and females cheesy
God have mercy upon them grin

Why should that be a bother to you? You and I are not related, never met anywhere before! Why should you drink paracetamol for my headache, ignoring in the process the duodenum ulcer that's presently destroying your innards?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
nedu666:

I hope you know tinubu forgot his real parents and embraced a stranger. May ur children not forget u, deny u to embrace others outside. Oya say amen

Why should you have any bother with my personal preferences and choices? Don't you have enough to bother you about your poke nosing and miserable life?

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tochj(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Misterone:
what has Tinubu done that is bad. Is he not wealthy enough to feed you and your entire village? If you like, be like the stingy Obi, I want my children to be givers like Tinubu. Givers never lack
He is Rich by stealing ur money
And you are praising him?

2 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
AfonjaConehead:

Dis one don dey fear piss for body grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin
AfonjaConehead:

Dis one don dey fear piss for body grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Obidient4life3: 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).
Maybe your generation be like TINUBU
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Clinton14(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.

Amen in Jesus Name �
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Clinton14(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

Why won't anyone wants to have a son like Tinubu?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Benitoh: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter obi is the candidate i want to vote for and I'll like my future generations to emulate him. Therefore i say a thousand amen.................,........................................

Pastor preach on.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by JoshB92: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
dollytino4real:
yes!!

See as you quick involve Jesus.. Just say amen and/or keep kwayet.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Jaysleek22: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
If any of my children becomes 50 percent of PO, it is enough.
Obidatti for Aso villa
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2023
In Nigeria today, most old men and women are confused beings. The only people you can trust in their position on any issue of national significance are the youth. Elderly people are ruled by the old order of the system even though it is obvious that the system is faulty. They hardly change their thinking about the system until younger ones fight to bring about the change. That is how it is all over the world, the groups which change the system are young.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Misterone: 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tochj:

He is Rich by stealing ur money
And you are praising him?
which of my money did he steal? It is only poor people that think their money is being stolen by others. My money complete. And for your info, since 2007, Tinubu has never taking part in any government. Either in advisory role or being part of the government. So how did he steal my money? He was a governor of Lagos state and I am from Delta. Obi on the other hand advised GEJ to steal $2.2billion of arms money. Is that who you want your children to be like?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by uwuana: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
that's how Jesus use to pray?
[left][/left]sharap and say amen,may your children be licking microphone and urinating in the public.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Misterone: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
pacespot:
In Nigeria today, most old men and women are confused beings. The only people you can trust in their position on any issue of national significance are the youth. Elderly people are ruled by the old order of the system even though it is obvious that the system is faulty. They hardly change their thinking about the system until younger ones fight to bring about the change. That is how it is all over the world, the groups which change the system are young.
grin you're very funny. The youth of this day will steal your money and wait for you to come and arrest them. How many old men have you seen being caught as yahoo yahoo? People fhat can eat someone elses excreta, pound a day old baby inside a mortar, use their parents to do rituals, is that who you're talking about? The youth of this days are a no no! The youths are not ready to govern in Nigeria.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Naijagoodman: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
BreconHills:

This is not a prayer worth taking seriously. In any case where in the bible is there precedence for this.

Pastors always veer into loss of mental coherence when they go from Kingdom to politics. Everyone should stay within their calling. Heck, we all know that there are NO pure politicians home and abroad. We all know that as voters we are between the devil and the deep blue sea. When a pastor has a candidate, they make prayers like this - trying to wrap up what should be free will in witchcraft like manipulation.

Without free will, there is no virtue. Didn't they teach him this in bible college?

I am sure you may have prayed for a job sometime in your life, show us a precedence of anyone in the Bible who prayed for a job.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by BreconHills(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Naijagoodman:
I am sure you may have prayed for a job sometime in your life, show us a precedence of anyone in the Bible who prayed for a job.

You can pray for your needs. Jacob prayed that God would prosper him. "“If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear Gen 28:20

Jabez prayed “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.”

The reason people didn't pray for jobs was because those who worked outside their families - were either foreigners or those seeking to redeem debts. All tribes and clans had been allotted land by Moses and Joshua - only those in debt worked and there was a system of jubilee to release such after seven years.

These are all good and godly but this is a manipulative prayer devoid of any grace or godliness. Which noble man prays for his children to be like other men? Fud Jacob pray for any of his 10/12 sons to be like other men? Please read your bible. These are half baked pastors who prey on the gullibility of their congregation to manipulate them. But It can only work for those who are weak in the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ- obviously from what you say - you are one of them. Sad. May God enlighten and illuminate you.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by sirray001: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there
Say Amen!!!! And pass
May all your children, generations unborn be as honest and have the same integrity as tinubu
God forbids
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by jaggabban: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wait ooo, but this is church where majority will vote for PitObi. Why are they not saying amen!?
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Pokoye220: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).

Obi (61 years old) is not sharp. The other time he was saying Dino, stop it, like a slowpoke. And recently, his partner in the Labouring in vain Party (a.k.a Losers party) was crying on a national tv, like a bush baby.

Maybe your child be like tinubu
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=wordbank post=119892030][/quote]

No wonder you people are so gullible... Reasoning should always come first not just following the multitude like a sheep... The question still remains why should a pastor involve himself in politics? It's just reasoning...
If you can follow things blindly then it means you can eat food put on the side walk of a street... You are sick
Then to round up everything... Amen or no amen, what will it do to me especially coming from a politician pastor? Damn I weep for the citizens of this country... So brainless
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Peachy14: 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
Amen!!!!!
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by wordbank(m): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tycyborg:

No wonder you people are so gullible... Reasoning should always come first not just following the multitude like a sheep... The question still remains why should a pastor involve himself in politics? It's just reasoning...
If you can follow things blindly then it means you can eat food put on the side walk of a street... You are sick
Then to round up everything... Amen or no amen, what will it do to me especially coming from a politician pastor? Damn I weep for the citizens of this country... So brainless
You are VERY VERY STUPID! An idiot that can't differentiate between politics and governance. Is he not also afflicted by poor governance of APC? Is he not in Nigeria?
So the truth is for some selected persons to speak? Maggot is better than you!
You can't be a human being!
Why vote a man of questionable character?
Why not say amen so your generations will be like your candidate in character?
Stupid piece of shit
Tueh! I spit on you

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by orisa37: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2023
You will be judged by that speech.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by gbemishile: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Na
EmzyT:
Just look at them, none of them is bold enough to say a LOUDER AMEN! undecided

But due to Tribalism, Hate and Bigotry, they want to impose a calamity on us.

Many Nigerians are like this. It's a pity I share thesame country with these Animals and Many of their type!
Ameeeeennnnnnn
Ameeeennnnnn
Ameeeeeenn
A louder ameeeeeeeenn.
JAGABAN IS COMING
IF U CANT DEAL WITH IT,THEN GO AND HUG THE NEAREST TRANSFORMER
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Misterone:
grin you're very funny. The youth of this day will steal your money and wait for you to come and arrest them. How many old men have you seen being caught as yahoo yahoo? People fhat can eat someone elses excreta, pound a day old baby inside a mortar, use their parents to do rituals, is that who you're talking about? The youth of this days are a no no! The youths are not ready to govern in Nigeria.

Without mincing words, I know you are a northerner. So because some youth are doing bad things, that is enough to paint all youths black? All these rituals you mention, don't we have old men doing them too?

The crux of my argument is that, youths are the change agents in any system all over the world, and Nigeria current system needs drastic changes and very fast.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Benblaq(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
that's how Jesus use to pray?
abeg shurrup.. Say Amen and pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.