Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) (23604 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by simplykeh99: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by axeman2(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Please someone should should lend me 5000# I will pay with interest on 17th of this month
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by derecho(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Which know in part?
Do you want your children to be like Tinubu or Atiku in character?
You think that woman or those people who refused to say amen in the video don't know it's a big curse?
theophorus:
Okay but do you know that we "know in part and Prophesy in part"?

What if the candidate the 'Pastor' is planning to vote is actually the wicked candidate?

Well, a Tree cannot produce both sweet and bitter fruits. By their fruits you shall know them.

If the Love of God is not shed abroad in their words and actions they are definitely not of The Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Drealtitan1: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
I say a thunderous amen to that. My children will be great like Tinubu and even surpass him in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Olaolex: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
that's how Jesus use to pray?
Stop vomiting trash and say Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Johel(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRIXQYOWVQ

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.

May their children keep saying balablu bulaba gazelle garagara grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin
Character

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by placeofallure(f): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
dollytino4real:
Why are they afraid to say Amen!! Is a nice prayer i say Amen Amen because Obi is my candidate

The innermost character of the Obi too you can't even vouch for. Isale Oro l'egbin.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by 9japride(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
This is vuluwence grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Rapuru14: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).
Urchin when did you start supporting Obi. Say Amen to the prayer and move on!!

3 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by themanderon: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerians are very very very funny. Look at those people. Only a few of them are bold enough to say amen to the prayer of the pastor ain't that a thing. That mama was even rejecting the prayer. Can we now see that we now see that we are the greatest problem of ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
OKOATA:
May your children be like Asiwaju, say Amen.
As a true Lagosian and Yoruba, we always pray that our children be even greater than us. May my children be greater than I and Asiwaju Tinubu combined (Amin).

5 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2023
Pandora

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Enskynelson(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Amen

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
247ureports grin grin grin
Which news agency is that abeg? Probably a blog by one weed smoker!

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by babaijebue(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
I don't give a damn. All i know is;
Jagaban is coming

3 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by nkem1992: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
I dont want my child to be a Liar and thief like Peter Pandora (The lying machine).
Amen is no too much to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by hush15: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
theophorus:
Okay but do you know that we "know in part and Prophesy in part"?

What if the candidate the 'Pastor' is planning to vote is actually the wicked candidate?

Well, a Tree cannot produce both sweet and bitter fruits. By their fruits you shall know them.

If the Love of God is not shed abroad in their words and actions they are definitely not of The Lord Jesus Christ.

If you are sure of your preferred candidate, there is nothing wrong in saying amen.

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen!

Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
sammy07:
on behalf of my doppelganger Janus samjay7,mo ni ameena,Amin,amen grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Alezy(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Praktikals:
Oga Its easy. Just say Amen to the prayer. Leave plenty talk

3 Likes

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by rajiedreez: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
May his children also be as wise as his congregation

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Realrealfact: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is better ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Segzy19: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Rubbish!

Political pastors

Is that how Jesus taught them to pray?

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Jsucre(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Error prayer. End time pastor

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by statesman6: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigeria pastors and curse in the name of prayer. No sane individual will say amen to this because it's a curse not a prayer. You can only find out the personality of a politician when they are elected... People vote based on hope that the person they are voting for would make a difference. Do not trust any politician

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Ayam not understanding.... say amen, e choke for their throat! grin. Our leaders are all bad is the normal refrain in this country. But this man has shown that it is we as a people that are really evil! I’d say I have done a very good job as a parent if my kids turnout like Obi. If you cannot say an amen to your Bala-blu, just know that you’re nothing but a microphone chewing gazelle gagaraga, wallahi! grin
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by malvisguy212: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
that's how Jesus use to pray?
Yes...He condemned hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Realist777: 10:12am On Jan 10, 2023
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsRIXQYOWVQ

"That man you want to vote for, may your children have his character in Jesus name..."

A Nigerian pentecostal Bishop has scattered the joy of Nigerians planning to vote extremely wicked and corrupt people in the forth coming election by praying that an awful destiny would befall their children.

It is a must watch for all Nigerians planning to vote so that you will not geopardize your children's future.
Most clergymen have retarded brain that they think like 6 year old kid
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Mumu
May your children have your candidates character say amen
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Non of them has good character mr pastor, just that they have diffrent expirence how to govern peoples, don't use this ur phrase to distract Nigerians to vote for their right candidate.
Re: May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video) by Hoelujohn: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
The prayer point should be I you want your life to be stagnant and so perturbed like southeastern states despite the abundant resources say amen.
Bros na simple prayer una don turn to something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastors Reading From Ipad And Tablet Instead Of Holy Book. Right Or Wrong ? / My View About Jim Iyke's Deliverance. / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.