Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka (9743 Views)

Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball With Youths (Pictures) / Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths / 2023: Labour Party Holds Townhall Meeting In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ubest1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Both the politicians & political jobbers offline & online will be retire this year Obi is coming

ipobarecriminals:
cool
grin grin
sad Stingy fellow. Still tax/collecting from poor man pikin
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Kingsley34: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
ubest1:
Everyone is reserving Lagos & Abuja for last fight, las-las Obi is the next president and 85% of our thieving politician retired

Na people like ffk and reno we go check on daily basis make dem no die prematurely
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by onuman: 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtl7CBAUic?t=11

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi just arrived at awka for his town hall meeting with the Nigeria youths. Peter Obi was largely received by his people
The most qualified candidate, gee on.

Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Rapuru14: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

Our only challenge to emerging victorious remains the core north.....we just pray for block vote in ss and se region

No challenge. Mobilize your acquaintances
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by buchilla: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

The presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi just arrived at awka for his town hall meeting with the Nigeria youths. Peter Obi was largely received by his people
Town Hall Meeting different from Balablu Blu Bulaba ...
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by toolovely(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Finally got my PVC yesterday....
Though everyone in the ward as expected were rooting for PO but what was intriguing was one Yoruba guy who was with me all through the process....that, this is his first time of voting and it's because of Peter Obi. And he's not sure of going out to vote again after the presidential election.

He said so many things..... That he doesn't have a problem with Tinubu being the president but as it Today, Tinubu won't be in control of his government same thing we are experiencing today and everybody is suffering it..... That if it was 10 Years ago, that he will campaign for Tinubu with all his strength

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ntipro: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi should stop wasting his energy on South East/SS.

They know who to vote.

Please concentrate on North.
There's no time again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Kingsley34: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
toolovely:
Finally got my PVC yesterday....
Though everyone in the ward as expected were rooting for PO but what was intriguing was one Yoruba guy who was with me all through the process....that, this is his first time of voting and it's because of Peter Obi. And he's not sure of going out to vote again after the presidential election.

He said so many things..... That he doesn't have a problem with Tinubu being the president but as it Today, Tinubu won't be in control of his government same thing we are experiencing today and everybody is suffering it..... That if it was 10 Years ago, that he will campaign for Tinubu with all his strength

Whenever i hear obedients getting their pvc.......the kind of joy i feel is unexplainable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Pascal9: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

We don spot urchin for obedient thread....... I neve still understand how person take dey hate this man

Make person explain to me
what is his achievements in Anambra, he is an average man joor
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Postinor: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
[qui so hate this guyote author=Kingsley34 post=119895518]

[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ipobarecriminals: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
ubest1:
Both the politicians & political jobbers offline & online will be retire this year Obi is coming

Nobody dispute is coming back to his HERO factory. @ least, his drunkard followers are waiting for his home coming
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by boldtruthalways: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Llight101:
A Town Hall Different....
From balablue....bluhuhu.....bulaba....Lol
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Kingsley34: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
ntipro:

They know who to vote.

There's no time again

Northern Muslims will not vote peter Obi...... that is just the bitter Truth.
Our stronghold remains the se and ss where block vote is what we aim for to emerge victorious
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Thebigheart: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool
grin grin
sad Stingy fellow. Still tax/collecting from poor man pikin

Beyond redemption
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by makavalley(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
..Sheybi someone said may your son's be like those you'd vote for in this coming election...
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ipobarecriminals: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thebigheart:

my father's Beyond redemption
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by guychidile: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
The peoples choice of president
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Mccullum: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peethief Obi is not a goal, he's in a gaol of imaginary presidency grin All Christians in Nigeria have rejected him, except those of his region that were in deception of themselves by looking for Biafra and still looking for presidency, they're still a state of undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Peter Obi is the President Nigeria needs.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by sukar886: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
I tot they said peter obi no fit enter anambra , mad people everywhere .... Urchins how far
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ntipro: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsley34:

Northern Muslims will not vote peter Obi...... that is just the bitter Truth.
Our stronghold remains the se and ss where block vote is what we aim for to emerge victorious
I

Block votes from South South and South East cannot make Obi the president. He needs handful of votes from the Muslim north.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by sukar886: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
You people should tell our incoming president to visit north and west , south east and south south is for him... It has been signed ....
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Tareq1105: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
olamidedivotee:
Obi kerere nke cheesy

Fresh man

Here comes the next President of Nigeria.

Mark my words.

Avoiding Mondays for fear of sit at home order by one idiot in Finland.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Emmyxclusive: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Obi should pls focus on the northern region, the south is not the problem, alot needs to be done in the north.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by edungene7: 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
The energy is unbelievable we need to check obi if nah diesel him dey use Agbado would die if he tries halve of this
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Mfetenang: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good for him,after all he's contesting for Anambra Town Hall presidency.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Mfetenang: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
ntipro:

They know who to vote.

There's no time again
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by edungene7: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Emmyxclusive:
Obi should pls focus on the northern region, the south is not the problem, alot needs to be done in the north.
obi can't convince the northerners his allies in the north have that responsibility Hw would he communicate and the Northerners would not listen to you if you are not their own
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Mfetenang: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
The South South I come from or the South South in the South East?
You will have a heart attack when you see the results coming in from the South South that I come from. Ndisime owo uneghe,you think other tribes are stupid,why would any Nigerian vote for owo uneghe?
Odiok Ono uso ye uka.
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by Father4all: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Abeg what is the relevance of all these town hall meetings?
Re: Peter Obi To Attend Townhall Meeting With Youths In Awka by ExcelDBM: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
ntipro:

They know who to vote.

There's no time again

I agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experts Call On Boko-Haram To Surrender Unconditionally / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b / 2023: APC Back To Life, Repositioned For Future Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.