Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 (2111 Views)

Ayobami Adebayo Nominated For 2023 Booker Prize Award / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2023
evb2000:
I wouldn't mind this boss sad

You don't belong here angry
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by LadySarah: 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
obamartins:
It is february already. We shall be commencing the mentorship class via whatsapp next week. As a criteria to pick the three lucky persons. Quote your message above with your kdp dashboard showing atleast one published book with the title(s) redacted. Then screenshot of December 2022 and January 2023 royalty reports. (Note: if you use someone else's screenshot i will know).

Consider beginners,Egbon or tell us what to research on to qualify for it.
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by talk2razaq: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fingers crossed, I'm putting the finishing touches on my debut book. My goal is to have it formatted and uploaded within the next 24 - 48 hrs. But December and January dashboard part cry cry cry
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by SirdimayG(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
obamartins:
It is february already. We shall be commencing the mentorship class via whatsapp next week. As a criteria to pick the three lucky persons. Quote your message above with your kdp dashboard showing atleast one published book with the title(s) redacted. Then screenshot of December 2022 and January 2023 royalty reports. (Note: if you use someone else's screenshot i will know).

here is the information as requested sir.

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Mavinsoladele(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
obamartins:

Hello, this is my dashboard for January and December

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Ayoleeboy007: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
H
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Dreadshy: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
obamartins:

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Mystarz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mystarz:
Am interested, will be grateful if am considered, pls how do i contact you

I really need this mentorship to help me scale up

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by bukaty(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2023
i am interested, please mention me when you want to choose
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Mavinsoladele:

Hello, this is my dashboard for January and December

Quote this message with your whatsapp No.
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=SirdimayG post=120576735][/quote]
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Mystarz:

I really need this mentorship to help me scale up

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Ayoleeboy007: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2023
obamartins:

Boss please help me, I really need this mentorship class
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Mavinsoladele(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
obamartins:

0 9 0 5 8 3 9 6 8 2 8

Thank you.
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Mystarz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
obamartins:

0 7 0 8 6 5 2 5 4 3 4

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by SirdimayG(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
obamartins:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Dreadshy: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oga obamartins, thanks for this opportunity I will re apply when you do this next and congrats to those selected.
I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by Zain007(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
obamartins:

Hi boss. Just came across your thread today. Hope this isn't too late. I will really love to be mentored by you along with those you already selected to reach out to you. Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Was unable to upload the December reports as a stand-alone as option(custom) wasn't available under the kdp reports dashboard.

Attached along are the requested details. Thanks once again

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hello! @ obamartins

I missed that of 2023. Please Can you do another for 2024? I beg you with all mighty God.

I waited patiently for December, to bring this up.

I want to take passive income seriously. Man is not getting younger. If I can be making 1k USD from kdp by the end of next year, I will be happy.

Please sir I beg you. I can even pay for mentorship. I don't mind. I just want to learn from you
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Hello! @ obamartins

I missed that of 2023. Please Can you do another for 2024? I beg you with all mighty God.

I waited patiently for December, to bring this up.

I want to take passive income seriously. Man is not getting younger. If I can be making 1k USD from kdp by the end of next year, I will be happy.

Please sir I beg you. I can even pay for mentorship. I don't mind. I just want to learn from you

I have stopped mentoring o. My plate is full. I am handling a super demanding task outside the country. It is taking my time. If not for my team of writers I assembled before taking this new assignment, I for leak my ear concerning kdp matter. The difference in time zones will also limit my ability to mentor anyone effectively.

The truth also is that things have changed on amazon kdp with the AI coming on board. You have to work thrice as hard now to cross the $1k zone as a newbie. I set $10k a month target for myself since 2021, it is still a pipe dream. I hope with my team and the help of God I will break that barrier soon.

On another page, the guys way i mentor for 20k only, many of them are big now, but believe they have paid their dues with the 20k, nobody is bringing offering to even show appreciation. They are chopping their dollars alone. cry . Mentors need appreciation too, no be just mouth thank you. We have mouths to feed and bills to pay. So, if a mentor goes out of his way to help you climb, show appreciation when you are up the ladder.

1 Like

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
obamartins:

I have stopped mentoring o. My plate is full. I am handling a super demanding task outside the country. It is taking my time. If not for my team of writers I assembled before taking this new assignment, I for leak my ear concerning kdp matter. The difference in time zones will also limit my ability to mentor anyone effectively.

The truth also is that things have changed on amazon kdp with the AI coming on board. You have to work thrice as hard now to cross the $1k zone as a newbie. I set $10k a month target for myself since 2021, it is still a pipe dream. I hope with my team and the help of God I will break that barrier soon.

On another page, the guys way i mentor for 20k only, many of them are big now, but believe they have paid their dues with the 20k, nobody is bringing offering to even show appreciation. They are chopping their dollars alone. cry. Mentors need appreciation too, not just mouth thank you. We have mouths to feed and bills to pay. So, if a mentor goes out of his way to help you climb, show appreciation when you are up the ladder.

So sad for me but I understand where you are coming from sir.

But tbh I don't mind if you just give me hints while I make the research. Also, the time zone is not a problem for me. I can wake up at night.

Wish you the best of luck on the task you are currently doing sha. More wins to us all sir

Respect 💯💯💯💯
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by obamartins(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
dreamxhaser:

But tbh I don't mind if you just give me hints while I make the research. Also, the time zone is not a problem for me. I can wake up at night.

Wish you the best of luck on the task you are currently doing sha. More wins to us all sir

Respect 💯💯💯💯

I will see if I can schedule a zoom meeting one of these day. I hope i can, but let me see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by alakara(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2023
obamartins:

I will see if I can schedule a zoom meeting one of these day. I hope i can, but let me see how it goes.
I am interested in this too.
Cheers.
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023
obamartins:

I will see if I can schedule a Zoom meeting one of these days. I hope I can, but let me see how it goes.

Wow! That's very helpful of you sir.

I really appreciate it.

I will send you an email so we can exchange contact now. Hope that's fine with you sha
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by ajog1: 9:23pm On Feb 29
dreamxhaser:

Respect 💯💯💯💯

What's up KD G, there's a no-nonsense and legit dude I could recommend to take you on KDP, and freelance writing.

The Funny talk- screening before admitting!

Yea, he will redirect you to go watch his free YouTube videos, If you don't meet the minimum requirements to enroll into his paid training.

This someone who has a 9 HR video on his channel FOR FREE.

He's also from Kaduna and has got a tight and active whatsapp group of pros in it.
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 3:57pm On Mar 01
ajog1:

What's up KD G, there's a no-nonsense and legit dude I could recommend to take you on KDP, and freelance writing.

Yea, he will redirect you to go watch his free YouTube videos, If you don't meet the minimum requirements to enroll into his paid training.

He's also from Kaduna and has got a tight and active whatsapp group of pros in it.

Hello G

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm interested. How the formation go be?
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by ajog1: 8:57pm On Mar 01
dreamxhaser:

Hello G

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm interested. How the formation go be?
Send me a pm
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by dreamxhaser: 12:21pm On Mar 02
ajog1:

Send me a pm

I just did bro
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by ajog1: 3:18pm On Mar 02
dreamxhaser:

I just did bro
Replied you
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by watifeb: 2:59pm On Mar 08
ajog1:

Hello boss. Please can I send a DM for this also
Re: Obamartins' Free Kdp Mentorship For 2023 by ajog1: 4:33pm On Mar 08
watifeb:
Hello boss. Please can I send a DM for this also
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

TARIHIN IBRAHIM M GOMBE / Download Comics For Free / Driving Me Crazy (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.