Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward (3067 Views)

Shocker: Onitsha In 1950 Is More Decent Than Ibadan Of 2023!!! / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Fool has it resorted into insulting our elders and royal fathers now?

Don't mind those re.tards on 30k stipends
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by gasparpisciotta: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
shortIGBOman:
I will reward anyone that is able to spot the Obi of Onitsha in the picture below. grin

E be like say na him be this

Abeg send me one keg of palm wine with Kola nut as my reward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by Rexymania(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Una dey joke with Ina future
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by beejaay: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Have you forgotten what IPOB and their supporters did to an Oba in Lagos, during EndSars?
Which ipob?? The same video we all saw with my fellow yoruba people scattering the oba place.. I talk am small sense u no get dts why u are very short.. Short people no dey get sense especially when d head is big
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by shortIGBOman: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2023
beejaay:

Which ipob?? The same video we all saw with my fellow yoruba people scattering the oba place.. I talk am small sense u no get dts why u are very short.. Short people no dey get sense especially when d head is big

The Guys you saw in the video are IGBO Boys from Aba. Remember, most Igbo speak Yoruba fluently.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by shortIGBOman: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2023
beejaay:

where did they insult other tribes kings...you guys just dont know when to stop..why are u so evil and bitter hearted??every royal fathers have always been respected

I thought you people said IGBO dont have leaders and Igbo dont respect no one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by beejaay: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
shortIGBOman:

I thought you people said IGBO dont have leaders and Igbo dont respect no one?

dindinrin i be igbo wey i go know there culturesebi na u be d shortigbhoman abi na identity theft u dey do like your oga tinubu..pretending to be who u are not..werey dey disguise
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by LILTJAY: 11:28am On Jan 11, 2023
I love this op I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by chichar1(f): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
shortIGBOman:
the same to you and your generation. Charlatan!!!
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by chichar1(f): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Trash.
Traditional rulers that IPOB killed some, cannibalized on some and chased some away from IGBO land. grin
you are laughing at your stupidity. I have warned you.
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by shortIGBOman: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
chichar1:
you are laughing at your stupidity. I have warned you.

Emeka me and you no be mate for this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by chichar1(f): 12:08am On Jan 12, 2023
shortIGBOman:

Emeka me and you no be mate for this Country.
ok I have heard you Alaye.
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by Kapeter(m): 1:03am On Jan 12, 2023
chichar1:
May curse of all the traditional elders befall on you and your generation. Pls is not a joke.
Curse ko cursor no grin when una dey do una own e always dey sweet una grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by chichar1(f): 6:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Kapeter:
Curse ko cursor no grin when una dey do una own e always dey sweet una grin
mad man anthem.
Re: Who Can Spot Obi Of Onitsha In This Picture And Get A Reward by Midastorch(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Fool has it resorted into insulting our elders and royal fathers now?

Your royal fathers that you guys insulted yourselves for doing his duties by attending to Atiku Abubakar You don't respext Obi of Onitsha, but you want other people to respect him, it's not possible now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeleke Is Going Down This Friday. / Pictures Of The Main Gods Of Igbo Land / Nigerian, Others Bag Us Citizenship For Dying In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.