Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell (1528 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by OperationalVehi: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
i have come to conclusion that there are millions of people on earth. Now lets consider the many others that have died centuries ago and how special and chosen they must have felt believing that a certain God or deity will reward them with a special place.

To be honest, as a kid, i strived to be righteous and stayed away from sin or doing bad, thinking God loves me. Since God loves me, i wouldn't do anything to displease him. But with my exposure of recent, i fell sorry for making a fool of myself.

All the suffering and injustice on earth certainly is enough to count as hell. You cant go through all this hardship and one "God" will still now lock you behind hell's gate. Life is just too hard and difficult for there to be a loving God

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by lordm(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmm
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by adeoyekay(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Jashub: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Newton state that "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction ". If this true (and you're sensible enough to reason it out ), you'll realize that with all the evil that's going in the world , then surely there's a God who is good and completely opposite to what's happening.

Come to think of it, even if you don't believe in a God , just mere thought of people doing good because of that God , makes the concept of God very valid.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
OperationalVehi:
■ i have come to conclusion that there are millions of people on earth.
■ Now lets consider the many others that have died centuries ago and how special and chosen they must have felt believing that a certain God or deity will reward them with a special place. To be honest, as a kid, i strived to be righteous and stayed away from sin or doing bad, thinking God loves me. Since God loves me, i wouldn't do anything to displease him. But with my exposure of recent, i fell sorry for making a fool of myself.
■All the suffering and injustice on earth certainly is enough to count as hell. You cant go through all this hardship and one "God" will still now lock you behind hell's gate. Life is just too hard and difficult for there to be a loving God
1. The world population is at over 8 billion as we speak. lipsrsealed

2. At least start by telling us which God you were doing all that work for as a kid? undecided

3. Really? Which God locks you in hell's gate? You need to be clear on which you are referencing here. undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by adeoyekay(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The world population is at over 8 billion as we speak. lipsrsealed

2. At least start by telling us which God you were doing all that work for as a kid? undecided

3. Really? Which God locks you in hell's gate? You need to be clear on which you are referencing here. undecided
you are always out of context

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
adeoyekay:
you are always out of context
Do you even understand the correct meaning and application of that term for Pete's sake? undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by sonmvayina(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
It was Dtruthspeaker that paid for the roasted corn...
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by orisa37: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
There are Hades, Sheol and They're Hell, Places of Torture, Torment and Discomforts.
There are EUTOPIA, PARADISE AND HEAVENS, HEAVEN'S SPHERES AND EVEN GOD'S SPHERE.
The first are places of ETERNAL DAMNATION.
THE SECOND ARE PLACES OF ETERNAL BLISS.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2023
How will you feel?
If you're a King ruling over two regions then a rebel decided to share the rulership with you though you could have asked for his head but then you wisely chose to allow him try his best so everyone can see whose right it is to rule!

This rebel lives in your territory so he crossed to the other region for his campaign against your rulership and the inhabitants VOTED him as the ruler of their choice. So you decided to allow time for the inhabitants of that region to taste and see whose rulership will favour them.

Meanwhile you keep sending messengers to that region for the inhabitants to know what is happening so they can grasp that it's the decision of their ancestors that led to all the pains and suffering they're experiencing.

Finally you sent your first Son who always does things like you to go and campaign in that region all the things you have in stock for those that decide to vote for your Son as ruler.

But then a certain man started complaining bitterly in that region over the condition of the inhabitants, what do you suggest this complainant need to understand your good plans for the inhabitants of that region? smiley

OperationalVehi:
i have come to conclusion that there are millions of people on earth. Now lets consider the many others that have died centuries ago and how special and chosen they must have felt believing that a certain God or deity will reward them with a special place.

To be honest, as a kid, i strived to be righteous and stayed away from sin or doing bad, thinking God loves me. Since God loves me, i wouldn't do anything to displease him. But with my exposure of recent, i fell sorry for making a fool of myself.

All the suffering and injustice on earth certainly is enough to count as hell. You cant go through all this hardship and one "God" will still now lock you behind hell's gate. Life is just too hard and difficult for there to be a loving God
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:

I really feel for you bro
I was just like you
I was an usher in church, a chorister and the drummer boy
I was the one that locked the Church doors
Still I did not understand why I felt empty and the hypocrites seem to be getting the 'blessings' and I'm just there waiting on God
I got fed up with the teachings and I felt empty and fearful
One night, I looked up to the sky and called God wicked to be allowing humans suffer especially the innocent and still some of us will enter hellfire

I considered being an atheist but atheists have no purpose in life. They are no different from animals who live for the moment
I considered being a Catholic, Muslim, Mormon, Hindu, etc but they are all the same- teaching leave but killing one another during conflicts
I felt that I could just live my life the way I want as an irreligious person but I prayed to God by writing a letter begging him to help me know the truth about him if he really exists cos I was confused about him and lost and discovered that I did not REALLY know him. I thought I knew him but I I grew up, my understanding still grew and I had questions that were unanswered by the Church

Until...
God found me, he revealed himself to me
I got to know the TRUTH
And I was free, free from lies, fear of death, fear of dying
I got to know the TRUTH about why God allows suffering
That was how my happy life began

You feel that way cos you don't know God. You think you know him based on what you were brought up or taught when small which you did not EXAMINE for yourself
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:
Newton state that "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction ". If this true (and you're sensible enough to reason it out ), you'll realize that with all the evil that's going in the world , then surely there's a God who is good and completely opposite to what's happening.

How is an eternity in suffering equal to anything in the human experience?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by LordReed(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:

Come to think of it, even if you don't believe in a God , just mere thought of people doing good because of that God , makes the concept of God very valid.

Ok let's agree the concept is valid, does it make it real?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:01am On Jan 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I prayed to God by writing a letter begging him to help me know the truth about him if he really exists

Wait o!

This seems like my story too!

It's like all those coming into God's organization truly searched for Him with all our hearts, and i believe that's why He sent His people to us.

I remember praying exactly like that before JWs started coming to me though i don't like them so i specifically told God in prayer "i don't want JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES please stop them from coming" but the next day it's either they knock on my door or branch my business center! embarassed
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Wait o!

This seems like my story too!

It's like all those coming into God's organization truly searched for Him with all our hearts, and i believe that's why He sent His people to us.

I remember praying exactly like that before JWs started coming to me though i don't like them so i specifically told God in prayer "i don't want JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES please stop them from coming" but the next day it's either they knock on my door or branch my business center! embarassed

Those precious to God from all nations...

Check the main page on Nairaland
It has something to do with Jehovah's Witnesses
Lordreed and Ken4satan displaying torment

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Those precious to God from all nations...

Check the main page on Nairaland
It has something to do with Jehovah's Witnesses
Lordreed and Ken4satan displaying torment

Why is it hard for you to take your own advice?
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:

Lol, what kind of logic is that?
What good are the god worshippers in Nigeria doing?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Jashub: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2023
kingxsamz:

Its the same logic that's keeping you alive . If there wasn't God (or the belief in one ) people like me would gladly kill you without any form of moral accountability . grin
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by kingxsamz(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:
Its the same logic that's keeping you alive . If there wasn't God (or the belief in one ) people like me would gladly kill you without any form of moral accountability . grin

Clap for yourself. cheesy How proud and delighted you must feel to know the only thing stopping you from commiting murder is an invisible, sky fairy dad. You want a trophy or something?
So now, why hasn't the belief in a god reduced the moral decadence in your country Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Jashub: 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
LordReed:

You have to understand that all sin is ultimately against God (Psalm 51:4) and the target of the crime influences the severity of the punishment.

For example, in a human court of law, a physical assault on a person typically entails a fine and potentially some jail time. In contrast, a violent assault on a country's president (or prime minister) is likely to end in a life sentence. And yet, despite the fact that the crime was only committed once and not repeatedly, still make it stand. God is incomparably greater, and superior to all people. Given that our sins are against God, how much more do our offenses warrant a severe penalty...which happens to be for eternity
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Jashub: 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingxsamz:

Clap for yourself. cheesy How proud and delighted you must feel to know the only thing stopping you from commiting murder is an invisible, sky fairy dad. You want a trophy or something?
So now, why hasn't the belief in a god reduced the moral decadence in your country Nigeria?
Moral decadence is everywhere oga...
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:

After going through the hells of secondary school and university, did you therefore get a good job? Or does it stop the police for arresting you for yahoo yahoo and throwing you into the hell of prison? No

You break The Law, you pay the price!

If you obey The Law, you get its rewards!
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:
Newton state that "for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction ". If this true (and you're sensible enough to reason it out ), you'll realize that with all the evil that's going in the world , then surely there's a God who is good and completely opposite to what's happening. ..

It's as simple as this!

If your toy does well, it gets upgrade and improved and even honoured and beautified (glow)

But when it messes up, it gets crushed and destroyed and broken!

But of course those qualified for destruction would talk rubbish!
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by OperationalVehi: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

After going through the hells of secondary school and university, did you therefore get a good job? Or does it stop the police for arresting you for yahoo yahoo and throwing you into the hell of prison? No

You break The Law, you pay the price!

If you obey The Law, you get its rewards!

what kind of law did a 4 year old broke that made him die young?
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:
...You feel that way cos you don't know God. You think you know him based on what you were brought up or taught when small which you did not EXAMINE for yourself

Hmm! Truth has landed.

This is what people do not real eyes that the only way you can know a Person is when you directly deal with that Person.

Teachings and reports (Hearsay) could be wrong and mistaken. But there is no beating a direct and first hand experience
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:

what kind of law did a 4 year old broke that made him die young?

Now you have changed post! You were talking about the living and not about a dead child.

Moreover you do not even own yourself talkless of owning children.

We are are all God's Property, so you do have any rights over the death of children. They are not yours. Therefore, It is God, their Owner Who decides all.

It is He Who Owns The Laws and it is He Who Owns us and it is He Who Judges All.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
LordReed:

See, devil don come with hihn twisting and confusion.

He did not say anything about "eternity in suffering equal to anything in the human experience".
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
LordReed:

Ok let's agree the concept is valid, does it make it real?

If it is valid, then it is real.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingxsamz:

See devil junior! He did not say anything about God worshippers but of course God worshipping is anti-devilling, hence the complaint of devil junior.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See devil junior! He did not say anything about God worshippers but of course God worshipping is anti-devilling, hence the complaint of devil junior.

Madman don come again. grin
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by kingxsamz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jashub:
Moral decadence is everywhere oga...

So why is the belief in a god not stopping it or at least reducing it just as it's stopping you from murdering unbelivers? Answer.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
OperationalVehi:

My little understanding..

Heavens= several realms which the creator dwells at the highest of it.

Hell = As a sinner and after death your soul wonders around until the devil captures it for torment

Paradise = this Will be established/built here on earth by the survivors/selected few after the revelation has been accomplished.

One thing I would like you to know is that this Earth that we live in and every plants, animals and humans in it didn't appear by magic and don't be fooled by science and all that big bang garbage. Everything including the earth were all created which is an acknowledgement of an almighty Creator whom we refer to as God.

Nothing on this physical Earth can exist without being created, just like the way humans create their own inventions on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again Or Born Against? / BLACK POPE // Catholic Black Pope. Did You Read Or Hear About It? / What Happened To John Todd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.