Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell (1565 Views)

If You Feel There Is No Heaven, Then, What Do You Think About This? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even though said child is able to judge right and wrong he is not mature in morals. How does one become mature in morals then? undecided

2. Interesting! So, we first need to head over to India before you can answer for us how God and morals are connected, a claim you made yourself. undecided

3. If the child were born to a Taliban father, for instance, how does this father teaching this child his idea of morals prove God's existence? I am still trying to get you to explain how human morals prove God's existence. undecided

4. Closeminded? I keep asking you the same question over and over. How does morality prove God's existence? undecided

1. When you stop reasoning like a child, you will get my point. Is that not why children are always given rules of dos and donts because they don't always understand why their parents give instructions
Now, why is it that when a child shoots someone, he is not given the same judgment as that of an adult who did same or less. Why do we have juvenile prison?

2. Ok, goodbye to India. I guess the Indians have no morals

3. Again, go and reread my illustration of the four dogs. Background and parental influence can distort one's sense of right and wrong. I've seen parents tell their children to steal, do prostitution for money, fight others.

4. Morality is for humans. Animals do not have a sense of morals. Who is responsible? Someone designed is that way or we just suddenly realized we have morals?
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Let's stop deviating and focus on the issue here. Recall your claim that morality is proof of God's existence, yes? undecided

2. Wait... what? Is this an attempt to turn this into another one of your many "because it does a, b, and c, means someone made it" arguments? undecided

I give pointed answers
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:
1. When you stop reasoning like a child, you will get my point. Is that not why children are always given rules of dos and donts because they don't always understand why their parents give instructions
Now, why is it that when a child shoots someone, he is not given the same judgment as that of an adult who did same or less. Why do we have juvenile prison?

2. Ok, goodbye to India. I guess the Indians have no morals

3. Again, go and reread my illustration of the four dogs. Background and parental influence can distort one's sense of right and wrong. I've seen parents tell their children to steal, do prostitution for money, fight others.

4. Morality is for humans. Animals do not have a sense of morals. Who is responsible? Someone designed is that way or we just suddenly realized we have morals?
Is this a joke? I even attempted a descriptive approach to morality all in order to get you to explain exactly where God comes in to this, and all I see you doing is running around in circles all while refusing to attempt an answer to the question of how morality , descriptive or otherwise, explains God. undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is this a joke? I even attempted a descriptive approach to morality all in order to get you to explain exactly where God comes in to this, and all I see you doing is running around in circles all while refusing to attempt an answer to the question of how morality , descriptive or otherwise, explains God. undecided

You're the one not making sense
If you reason well, I said our said of right and wrong is from God. Simple as ABC
Again, why not go to the Taliban or where you can be raped since it is acceptable?
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Aemmyjah:
You're the one not making sense
If you reason well, I said our said of right and wrong is from God. Simple as ABC
Again, why not go to the Taliban or where you can be raped since it is acceptable?
Your original claim was that morality was proof of God's existence. lipsrsealed
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 2:53am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your original claim was that morality was proof of God's existence. lipsrsealed

We are moral agents
Displaying love, justice, compassion, etc
Someone MADE us that way to display such qualities

Again,go to places where rape is acceptable and enjoy yourself
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:
■We are moral agents. Displaying love, justice, compassion, etc. Someone MADE us that way to display such qualities. Again,go to places where rape is acceptable and enjoy yourself
Bullsheet! undecided

Moral agents indeed. So psychopathic killers don't have moral standards they live by? Stop using God's name to further what are lies born of flawed reasoning abeg! undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 3:00am On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! undecided

Moral agents indeed. So psychopathic killers don't have moral standards they live by? Stop using God's name to further what are lies born of flawed reasoning abeg! undecided

Again, use that thinking organ
It was made there for something
Start using it
Where does our sense of morality comes from? You?
Premium churchgoer!
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Jan 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:
Start using it
Premium churchgoer!
Again, stop hiding your flawed logic behind the name of God. undecided
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by 43Ronin: 4:24am On Jan 14, 2023
[quote author=Jashub post=119926033] Its the same logic that's keeping you alive . If there wasn't God (or the belief in one ) people like me would gladly kill you without any form of moral accountability . grin[/quotel] un4tunately for you, with or without God you would still be subject to laws of men. So if you kill him and the law says u pay with your life, that's justice
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by 43Ronin: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Start using it
Premium churchgoer!
Damn bro kobojunkie took you to the cleaners. Lol.
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, stop hiding your flawed logic behind the name of God. undecided

Who gave us that sense of right and wrong?
Answer or be silent still
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by Aemmyjah(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bullsheet! undecided

And that is why we condemn them cos it is our SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG condemn it
Re: There Is No Heaven And There Is No Hell by OperationalVehi: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cc stagger I wanted to ignore your post but that will be unfair. Just because i am in lack and starve doesn't mean I won't stand by the truth I know. Hunger and being broke will pass. It's a stage every human will experience even if it's for a very brief period.

You can't force what you believe on others just because you noticed they are in need of help. You still now stopping other people to help them is a devious act.

My views about heaven and hell still stands as expressed in the first post of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Creation Based Cartoons . . . / News Articles Which Corroborate End Time Prophetic Scriptures - Post Here / Why Do Humans Feel The Need For A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.