Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History (45741 Views)

Satanic Temple Opening In 5 Cities In Nigeria In 2 Months / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Solofresh2:
Jesus has been coming soon before you where born and he has not yet come soon.

You dey mind them
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Theunbothered: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Satanism is not an old religion.

It was founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey.

I just wanted to point it out to you that your statement (in bold) is wrong.

It is not even a real religion it was just created to mock how countries force the dominant religion such as Christianity or Islam on others while claiming not to favour any religion.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Theunbothered: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Allison012:
If they were better people, why are they stopping them for using the boston city hall? Even in their country of origin babylon(USA).

If they were better people they should'nt be wearing mask to their evil cover faces. Good people don't hide their faces.

And lastly, name one of my pastors that have gone to them for fortification. Just one

It is to show the hypocrisy of these governments that claim to have religious freedom but force their interpretation of Christianity on others indirectly.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by SeriouslySense(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Jesus is coming soon, I pray i am counted worthy. I can't wait to see Jesus and see my heavenly family. I hope i get to see my pet too, maybe i will ask God to bring my favorite pet, i hope i remember to ask. smiley
I have accepted Jesus as my lord and savoir. And i trust completely that God will fulfill his words.

The time is so near, Jesus is coming for us, so lets keep watching.

If you are left behind after the rapture, trust in God and do not take the mark of the beast, it could be a technology that makes you super human, without it you cannot buy or sell.

We may still be on earth for more years but we should not be here after 2029.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by TiglathPILESER: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Brainmytool:
[s]Make nobody condemn dem.
You are not better dan them, so shut up and dont talk trash about them.

They retained their old religion and not you that abandoned yours for others.
If you are a
Christian
Muslim
Hinduist
Buddhist
Judaist
DO NOT. i repeat DO NOT CONDEMN THEM because you are not BETTER.

Remember, they is a freedom of RELIGION in the world. You can now rant and rain abuses on me like the ones i read already.

GET SENCE AND WORSHIP WITH UR PREFERED RELIGION.[/s]
message of doom
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Eviana(f): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2023
I used to hear folks say, "there is a principality ruling over a particular city," and wonder exactly what was meant.
Now I totally understand.

This is spiritual warfare playing out in a practical sense.
These people want "rights" to be able to worship their "master"....I get that.
But what's so heart-breaking is that the deceived souls are puppets being used in a broader sense--of which they are oblivious to.
It's so saddening....truly saddening.
I don't even know if the mayor is Christian or if it's strictly a legal issue...
However, it is spiritual warfare over who will rule over Boston....

There are quite a few cities here in the U.S., where it's quite clear that principalities rule over them:

1. Los Angeles, CA
2. New York City, New York
3. Portland, Oregon
4. San Franciso, CA
5. Chicago, IL
6. New Orleans, LA
7. St. Louis, MO
8. Camden, NJ
9. Atlanta, GA
......and the list goes on.

There are some specific countries as well..
I admire that mayor's courage.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by themanderon: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
It makes sense
Since all those who believe in that imaginary God won't allow us rest

Lets also have those who believe in this imaginary devil...they should grow in numbers and blossom

Then maybe later in the future humans will be smart enough to know that this two imaginary God and Devil don't exist....

Only a fool sayeth in his heart there is no God. On the last day your doubts will be cleared albeit too late if you don't repent.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by jummex8228(f): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2023
My hope is built on nothing else. Only in Christ my saviour.the world is truly ending. Jesus have mer cy on me and my household. Let me have no reason to serve another god.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by MorningSir: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Solofresh2:
If I had decided to write a holy book with a group of people and we wrote it in a way to favour our religion compared to others,and acknowledge it to the whole world,how fair do you think this is ?
the Bible is about Christianity you wouldn’t expect it to teach you about Mohammed would you? Same thing with the Quran. But somehow they all share some things in common. I promise you if you keep an open mind towards everything in this world you wouldn’t just debunk things over little imperfections, instead you’d learn a lot more about the world you live in.

You don’t even have to become religious.
P.S: I got to know about ancient civilizations. Things like “Sumeria”, “Anunaki” and many other marks in history from being curious about Bible stories… one thing always leads to another then you discover very surprising things about this world…Just downloaded the Quran! It just gets more intriguing!!

Always keep the mind open chief!! Blessings!!
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
Do I need another man when Ur dad is here presently..

^^^^ther u go...olosho on stannndby
So u want my dad & I to fokkk u...corrřrrect?.. wit or without cooooondumm? cheesy
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
So islam is not a religion?Buffon

Every man with him chi.

Islam is a terrrrrorist religion sir....do u worship Islam or Satan? U loooklike terrrrrorist thou(no oofencse) undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Lolachef(f): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2023
As stupid as Ur brain is,you can't differentiate between a male and a female.

Go to North and face them and ask your father why is scared of you?

Akoti Ile ta Omo irankiran islam is a terrorist.
DaddyCK:

Islam is a terrrrrorist religion sir....do u worship Islam or Satan? U loooklike terrrrrorist thou(no oofencse) undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Lolachef(f): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2023
Your father is poor so he's in the bathroom washing my undies....You can come to join him and sundry them.

Idiot son of eve.
DaddyCK:

^^^^ther u go...olosho on stannndby
So u want my dad & I to fokkk u...corrřrrect?.. wit or without cooooondumm? cheesy
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 12:36am On Jan 11, 2023
themanderon:

Only a fool sayeth in his heart there is no God. On the last day your doubts will be cleared albeit too late if you don't repent.
Shut up
There is no last day

Wake up
Just wake up
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Jesus is coming soon, I pray i am counted worthy. I can't wait to see Jesus and see my heavenly family. I hope i get to see my pet too, maybe i will ask God to bring my favorite pet, i hope i remember to ask. smiley
I have accepted Jesus as my lord and savoir. And i trust completely that God will fulfill his words.

The time is so near, Jesus is coming for us, so lets keep watching.

If you are left behind after the rapture, trust in God and do not take the mark of the beast, it could be a technology that makes you super human, without it you cannot buy or sell.

We may still be on earth for more years but we should not be here after 2029.

Wake up

Jesus will never come
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by SeriouslySense(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
But Jesus warned about the abomination of desolation which the prophet Daniel spoke about, when you see the abomination of desolation setup in the rebuilt temple of God, there will be 42 more months before Jesus comes through the eastern gate, to end the calamities of the world, therefore, the Jews will rebuild their Temple and will offer sacrifices until the Antichrist will sit in the temple like God and set up the abomination that brings desolation.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Lolachef:
As stupid as Ur brain is,you can't differentiate between a male and a female.

Go to North and face them and ask your father why is scared of you?

Akoti Ile ta Omo irankiran islam is a terrorist.

u are a ilitarate little girl & u need to go bacto primary 6...so u saying islam is a chriistian riligion that worship islam...corrrect? Muslim & islam are terrrorist like u. Satan, islam and muslim are the same terrrrorist riligion....my advise is too come to my church so u can get education. u muslim islamick muslim ilitarate primary 6 girl...have u even beento london? u r not on my level....
when u reaCH LONDON.comeback and talk to me!!goat!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by SeriouslySense(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2023
smiley smiley smiley smiley The Lord Jesus loves you, and he is coming soon, if you don't believe now, then you may believe later.

The signs are everywhere, Humanity is about to use robots as a kind of human helper, and before this can happen the rapture must have happened, other signs is that there are 7 days of creation, each represent a thousand to God, and from the time of Adam to Christ was 4 thousand, and from Christ to us is almost close to 2 thousand years, on the 7th day God rested, and so we also will rest with God.

The death of Jesus is not accurately known but it range from 29 to 33 AD, So if we add 2000years from his death and glorification it should range from 2029 to 2033. We dont know the time, but its very very close.

We are so close to the time, i am excited.

Hendrixky:

Wake up

Jesus will never come

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by updatechange(m): 1:32am On Jan 11, 2023
Nazgul:
This one they're saying they would put on masks are the locals safe?

I understand the Boston city council's fears, a gathering of that magnitude on masks in the night can lead to something else.

Celebrities and great politicians are among them so they must wear a mask.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by GloriousGbola: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2023
Cue the Nigerian illiterates who have no idea what the satanic temple is actually about

The satanic temple is a non theistic organisation with a simple goal true secularism and religious freedom for all.

That means everyone gets to practice their religion.

Rather than my religion is the 'true religion' so we practice while suppressing or subjugating other belief systems
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Chopcy29: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Cue the Nigerian illiterates who have no idea what the satanic temple is actually about

The satanic temple is a non theistic organisation with a simple goal true secularism and religious freedom for all.

That means everyone gets to practice their religion.

Rather than my religion is the 'true religion' so we practice while suppressing or subjugating other belief systems

So you are trying to tell me that everyone will be allowed to freely practice his/her religion right in that same square without any violence of any kind?
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 11, 2023
Every Chapter of Qur'an starts with seeking refuge from Almighty God against Satan the accursed.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by milkySperm(m): 3:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Their business
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Dshocker(m): 3:03am On Jan 11, 2023
Brainmytool:
Make nobody condemn dem.
You are not better dan them, so shut up and dont talk trash about them.

They retained their old religion and not you that abandoned yours for others.
If you are a
Christian
Muslim
Hinduist
Buddhist
Judaist
DO NOT. i repeat DO NOT CONDEMN THEM because you are not BETTER.

Remember, they is a freedom of RELIGION in the world. You can now rant and rain abuses on me like the ones i read already.

GET SENCE AND WORSHIP WITH UR PREFERED RELIGION.

Are you a member?
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Zico5:
The world is coming to an end. Onigbagbo e mura o
That one na lie! Bad things have been happening since the beginning so this ain't nothing at all. The world does not end because of the bad things. Instead it will only when the time for it to has arrived. So stop looking around you in panic and rather begin to realize that all you see is all part of what is meant to happen. undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
What if satan was innocent and God was the manipulative and controlling one Hahahaah. Satan never killed anyone in the bible but God did.
In the same book you are told that Satan works for God and does that which God commands. So this Satan is the same one of scripture. undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Jan 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
I wonder how this world is gonna be like in 10-20 years time from now....An era where sanity would be abandoned while insanity would be worshipped lipsrsealed.

I rest my case.........I just dey pity our babies yet unborn.
Nah! The world will be pretty much the same as you have it here with so many people anxious about everything that doesn't matter. undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:07am On Jan 11, 2023
Cholls:
My brother make their story no go end like Jim Jones
ROFLMAO
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Solofresh2:
You are deceiving yourself
Your pastors are deceiving you
You and these guys are of no difference
Now ask yourself, where are your pastors getting their powers from
Which power dem get, abeg? undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:
■I think the singular thing that every religion agree upon is Satan (the Devil) grin Even in the Yoruba traditional religion the devil exist and some serve him, but he is not worshipped. Only atheist don't believe that the Devil exist, but neither do they believe in the existence of God. So who is that demon from the pit of hell that will tell us not to condemn?
■ Satanist as a religious sect have chosen to pitch themselves with the devil, be rest assured that condemnation is what they desire and wish for.
Even Satan himself is condemned so why won't his worshippers be?
1. Satan, as defined in scripture is one who serves God and does as God commands Him. Even the power he, Satan has, comes from God, so I don't think all religions share the same idea as far as even the devil is concerned. undecided

2. That sounds great and all but if their attach their Satan to the character in scripture then they are no better scammers than the Mohammedans are in their attempts to attach Mohammed as one of the prophets of YHWH. E no fit work at all. undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Jan 11, 2023
mariovito:
■Lead to what? Everyone is free to practice religion of choice. And any ritual that doesn't break any law or lead to commission of crime can't be stopped.
■So because they will be wearing masks what now happen? Is this the first time the people of the locality will be seeing or wearing makes? Halloween was barely two months ago.
■Let me tell, Satanists are just a sect of atheists who use the supposed belief in Satan to challenge other organized religion.
1. Sure! undecided

2. You forget the hijab wearers are also masked in the name of religion. lipsrsealed

3. I doubt they are all atheists as I have met several who in fact seem to believe in a the idea. undecided

1 Like

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Ellasure:
■ Are you reading the same Bible as everyone? Fyi, the book of job chapter 1 to chapter 2 ending. When satan put Job to trial of faith. Satan killed all Job children. Likewise in many other passages where satan contested with God or man and satan has something to prove he killed wantonly without regard.
■So please check your Bible well and confirm that these relevant stories have not been removed by the vendor of your Bible.Regards.
1. God is the one who gave Satan the go ahead. Satan cannot hurt even a fly without permission from God. lipsrsealed

2. Yeah, it is right there in scripture that the power that Satan has comes from God and satan in fact works for God. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.