Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History (45742 Views)

Satanic Temple Opening In 5 Cities In Nigeria In 2 Months / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 8:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
yes, in the absent of a functional brain, the two does not exist,.a fool can't explain how he or she came into existence so perfectly made at least with saliva to keep his throat wet to prevent it from gluing together, an anus to excrete waste food trough an opening to closes back perfectly after then,.the Bible says " only a fool will say in his heart that there is no God"...for me, such person is not only foolish but an idiot as well...
Let me ask you how long have humans be existing?

What is Satan offence that God has refused to forgive Satan?
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Gingerbreadman2: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2023
Tommydare:
Deluded minds.

I don't understand. Wetin bring that one?
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
Satan has no authority over a life he did not create but God is the owner of life and he can do with it as he pleases if you are not happy with it, you can go report him to the higher power you know so that he can be punished sir...

God does not exist

Stop this stupidity

Think with your brain
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Ayobeck(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
What if satan was innocent and God was the manipulative and controlling one Hahahaah. Satan never killed anyone in the bible but God did.

Bro I guess,u r occultic real devil son.storm nigga
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Chris2863(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2023
grin
Pakwel:

E be like say righteousness no get data oh.. see better food way him for chop.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by CuteNbad(m): 9:27am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
What if satan was innocent and God was the manipulative and controlling one Hahahaah. Satan never killed anyone in the bible but God did.
Don't be foolish.

Consider this a warning
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Justbeingreal(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2023
The thing is they exist na just make them settle their beef make we rest..
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm
It makes sense
Since all those who believe in that imaginary God won't allow us rest

Lets also have those who believe in this imaginary devil...they should grow in numbers and blossom

Then maybe later in the future humans will be smart enough to know that this two imaginary God and Devil don't exist....

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Justbeingreal:
The thing is they exist na just make them settle their beef make we rest..

They will never settle their beef because they do not exist
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2023
CuteNbad:
Don't be foolish.

Consider this a warning

You are the one being foolish here

Wake up and think

How can God not forgive Satan all this while

Can't they just settle their quarrel
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by joelala(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2023
So because some sec decides to celebrate their religious festival, the world would end abi? But if Christians and Muslims celebrate theirs, the world would stay yea? Now tell me and be sincere with yourself, which religion has caused more havoc and destruction to world amongst all these below?

Christianity
Islam
Satanism
Hinduism
Judaism
Buddhism

Go google Satanism and see how long it has been in existence, yet the world didn't END!

Zico5:
The world is coming to an end. Onigbagbo e mura o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by zhirkovrado(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2023
Should this be a cause for alarm? Still thinking though embarassed embarassed
One day we shall all know the true God.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Satazaa: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Buddha3:
E for no be bad idea to attend this gathering and commit our leaders to the hands of Satan!

We've been shouting, crying and calling on God for donkey years but till now Nigeria be like wetin mad man spit comot from mouth.

E don reach to try another alternative.
super hilarious hahaha that's awesome
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Ever8090: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

Let me ask you how long have humans be existing?

What is Satan offence that God has refused to forgive Satan?

even if I explain, you won't understand because you don't have a functional brain...
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Ever8090: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

God does not exist

Stop this stupidity

Think with your brain
who is more stupid, me that has a brain to know I am created by an intelligent designer or you that is too foolish even more stupid than an average atheist...yours is even the nonsense type that is base on stupidity and not logic or reasoning or fact...mumu human being
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
even if I explain, you won't understand because you don't have a functional brain...

You have nothing to say...wake up and use your Brain

How can a man of God knows God protects and he sells anointing oil to his congregation and followers for protection but on the day he knows he is about to travel and he will be needing protection from God....he used a bullet proof car...instead of praying to that Imaginary being called God...

Think bro....you guys are becoming annoying...so gullible.....this is to tell you that your so called man of God is aware and doesn't believe God exists if not here will be no need for bullet proof car

Now Adam sin was able to go round but Solomons wealth and wisdom was not

You guys are so annoying.....the world us waking up to see that God and satan is a mirage
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Jesus is Lord
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
who is more stupid, me that has a brain to know I am created by an intelligent designer or you that is too foolish even more stupid than an average atheist...yours is even the nonsense type that is base on stupidity and not logic or reasoning or fact...mumu human being

Wake up your brain and think logically

Satan, spirituality and God is a mirage created in our heart by smart men....

Just think with your brain...common

Coincidence is what is happening to us and that is what is confusing us

The funny thing is our future generation and kids are going to laugh at us for being stupid and allowing ourselves to be manipulated to think that there is God and Satan
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Ever8090: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

You have nothing to say...wake up and use your Brain

How can a man of God knows God protects and he sells anointing oil to his congregation and followers for protection but on the day he knows he is about to travel and he will be needing protection from God....he used a bullet proof car...instead of praying to that Imaginary being called God...

Think bro....you guys are becoming annoying...so gullible.....this is to tell you that your so called man of God is aware and doesn't believe God exists if not here will be no need for bullet proof car

Now Adam sin was able to go round but Solomons wealth and wisdom was not

You guys are so annoying.....the world us waking up to see that God and satan is a mirage
you are the dumbest Atheist I have ever come across, you and the type of people you are referring to as men of God,makes the Bible even more authentic.

You can imagine a book that tell about your kind more than 2000 years ago and lo and behold here you are with every trait exactly as described...

"Adam sin went round but Solomon wealth didn't go round" Mr man, go and look for something to do with your life, you are not even an atheist but a confused human being
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 10:27am On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
you are the dumbest Atheist I have ever come across, you and the type of people you are referring to as men of God,makes the Bible even more authentic.

You can imagine a book that tell about your kind more than 2000 years ago and lo and behold here you are with every trait exactly as described...

"Adam sin went round but Solomon wealth didn't go round" Mr man, go and look for something to do with your life, you are not even an atheist but a confused human being

Hahaha.....a book...a book? About 2000 years ago..so you believe humans have been existing only for 2000 years ago...we have been existing long long way more than 2000 years...
The future generation and kids are gonna laugh at how their fore fathers were so stupid to believe and not question the existence of Satan and God...a mirage!

And you believe Mary was pregnant by the Holy spirit
Hahaha....

Shit...whats wrong with humans? It seems lower animals are even more smart than us...
Because we can not think
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by lymelyte(m): 10:48am On Jan 11, 2023
ednut1:
the bible is one big book of lies and truth mixed together..The bible and other religious books was greatly altered,diluted and filtered to suit the big manipulation called Christianity
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by mistermoney: 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
I Corinthians 10:12 [AMP]
Therefore let the one who thinks he stands firm [immune to temptation, being overconfident and self-righteous], take care that he does not fall [into sin and condemnation]. End time it is.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Justbeingreal(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

They will never settle their beef because they do not exist
You can't be on this earth and say God don't exist mehn. I'm no religious fanatic I'm a realist but one thing is certain God do exist nor be me n you create this life when we de so. Definitely there's a higher power.

1 Like

Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 11:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Justbeingreal:
You can't be on this earth and say God don't exist mehn. I'm no religious fanatic I'm a realist but one thing is certain God do exist nor be me n you create this life when we de so. Definitely there's a higher power.

There is no higher power

In the beginning was the world and the world was not with God

The world Have been existing for billions of years

Don't be deceive when you hear humans have been living for 2000 years plus(2023)

Hell no....humans have been living way more than that...
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by sircatherine45(m): 11:45am On Jan 11, 2023
olaeffect:

If I explain from today till tomorrow for you, you will not understand the scripture you have just quoted.
And you will only just bring up another argument.
Because clearly you do not know and you are not ready to learn.

Jesus and Lucifer are 2 different entity.
And Lucifer and Satan (the devil) are 2 different personalities.
Untill you do your own research on this and know the difference, their is nothing anyone can explain to you that you will understand.
Peace.

then you know nothing about the entity And existence of The Negative One.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by sircatherine45(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2023
deebrownneymar:

The ultimate plan of the powers that be in America is to silence God by stifling Christianity and Islam while promote satanic values. Truly, many blind people are following many blind leaders/influencers. That’s why I’m convinced so many will go to hell. Many don’t know that Trump’s presidency shook satanic people that’s why they had to use any means necessary to stop him. They continue to persecute Trump albeit he has since left office as punishment for daring to challenge the new world order and as deterrence to him and others in future. For the sake of your children and children children’s soul please don’t japa to the West. That’s on period!

I swear you know absolutely NOTHING about religion!
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by olaeffect(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Theunbothered:

Satanism is not a real religion anyone who is willing to learn can see that they have no set of beliefs or practices outside of opposing other religions with government backing.

Their enemy is not "God" since they don't belive in a concept of God [/b]rather the government that favours one or few religions as good while claiming to be neutral.

https://www.history.com/topics/1960s/satanism

Read the above carefully, then get back to me.

The basic tenant of Satanism is: [b]Satan is a commendable insurgent offering humans wisdom.

Insurgent to who?
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
mariovito:
I agree with 3. Some might have come to believe in a literal Satan, while some may have joined because of their belief in a literal Satan, notwithstanding, the original idea between Satanism and church of Satan was more as a parody. But then, who are we to pass verdicts on people because they choose to believe in a literal Satan?
It is a free world! undecided
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Eviana(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
deebrownneymar:

The ultimate plan of the powers that be in America is to silence God by stifling Christianity and Islam while promote satanic values. Truly, many blind people are following many blind leaders/influencers. That’s why I’m convinced so many will go to hell. Many don’t know that Trump’s presidency shook satanic people that’s why they had to use any means necessary to stop him. They continue to persecute Trump albeit he has since left office as punishment for daring to challenge the new world order and as deterrence to him and others in future. For the sake of your children and children children’s soul please don’t japa to the West. That’s on period!

At the bolded, the U.S. (as a whole) has become very accomodating of Islam...no stifling being done. There is no war on Islam.

With all due respect, I see several challenges and errors in the rest of your comments, but you have a right to them.
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Sunnyja: 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Ever8090: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

Wake up your brain and think logically

Satan, spirituality and God is a mirage created in our heart by smart men....

Just think with your brain...common

Coincidence is what is happening to us and that is what is confusing us

The funny thing is our future generation and kids are going to laugh at us for being stupid and allowing ourselves to be manipulated to think that there is God and Satan
as I said, you are not even an atheist but a confused human being... Atheist are mostly foolishly intelligent but your own case is different...very daft...
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by Hendrixky: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ever8090:
as I said, you are not even an atheist but a confused human being... Atheist are mostly foolishly intelligent but your own case is different...very daft...

You know the truth and the painful thing you will never know that you were not smart enough to realise that God and Satan is a mirage
You are gonna grow old and die with the dumbness

But don't worry! Your children children are gonna be smart enough to realise the truth and call you thier father or grandchildren dumb for not being able to think
Re: Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History by CuteNbad(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hendrixky:

You are the one being foolish here

Wake up and think

How can God not forgive Satan all this while

Can't they just settle their quarrel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.