Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (40712 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. / Sowore Not Yet Released By DSS - Wife Leads Anti-buhari Protest In UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by HardMirror(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

1) he has zero proven track record Nigerians have trust issues after buhari

2) he is lazy ,how man interviews has he conducted compared to obi ?

3) his ideas are not clear ,not consistent , and seem.like wishful thinking

4) relationship with APC

5) the sentiments it's Igbo turn
well said
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Coolestguy2023: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
LagosEmir:
you're a fool

Cc... Rule 2 This person MUST be banned.
Mynd44 Seun Dominique nlfpmod Oam4j

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

Let us clean up this forum
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by azpekuliar: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oceanjagaban:
instead of me to vote for sowore make I vote for that guy wey dey lick microphone thinking say na Remi pussy...the both of them aren't qualified.

No be Remi toto e dey tink off when im lick dat mic oo, na heroine.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Gerald45411: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore have to start from somewhere. About from Sahara, what can u say about him
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Jones4190(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
sowore is better than obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by sapele914(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
Sowore is 1000 times better than the Pandora thief and also more knowledgeable. But Ibos are supporting the Pandora thief because he is ibo but lying like bastards that obi is competent.
If it's all about competence and not tribe, then ibos should choose Sowore 1000x over Obi who was also a thief in the pdp political class
You are correct, the way ipobians & The Biafra cause just disappeared from existence overnight is shocking, I wonder where all the Mumu dissidents ported to?

No one talks of Nnamdi Kanu anymore even his staunch loyalist like racoon, penguin2, princeofLagos, emergingnation3 to mention a few, they have ALL disappeared from the face of the earth with their illusionist Biafra emancipation.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Bobbiee: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore is another Reno Omokri. No one wants a Twitter president.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by omoadeleye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
He is being an activist and wanted to be a president at the same time. He needs to choose one and delicate the other one to other people.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Starhearts: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?

Obi can't win any states in Nigeria
Take diz to a bank.
He is a comedian
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
AkpaMgbor:

No be you for the other thread this morning dey talk say sowore na person wey you go vote for? Now you no wan vote atiku, tinubu, obi, kwankwaso or sowore. Lol you guys amuse me to no end on this forum.

Yeah, more like i said...Sowore, prp AND adp..is what Nigerians should look at (PRP is looking nice to me. )

My dream ticket would have been Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Moghalu...vp and president, or even the other way round. But we don't get what we want.

Also looking at other smaller parties. Used to back NCP when they were active.

Not a fan of APC, PDP or any of their members.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by sapele914(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
azpekuliar:

No be Remi toto e dey tink off when im lick dat mic oo, na heroine.
Who in your family smokes it, how do you know how gbana is for you to speak so authoritatively?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Britishpea: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool

Very untrue piece. He’s not just getting the media hype the Igbo youths are giving Obi. Yoruba youths are not united in a spot same way Igbo youths are. Also Obi is enjoying the hype because of the region he came from that many of them believe they have been shortchanged for a long time. The cronies believe that it is their turns and then Obi contested at that equilibrium.

Sowore is coming out from a region people believe has been part of those that have governed the country. Also, from Tinubu region. He can’t do much. Tinubu will dwarf him. No serious candidate is coming out of the east except the Obliwisky that goes no where. So swallow your shits up there. Amaechi also took part in bringing down Gejs government. If he had won the primary. He would have gotten good followings too.

Also the underfunded, disunited and shredded party Sowore has been contesting from is also part of the problem.

Swallow your post abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by albanikeh001: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
I have read a lot of stupid answers here and it goes to show how myopic our understanding is about politics. Sowore wants to reAp where he did not show. Dude literally has no political history or notable track record worthy of mentioning. At the international scene, he is a nobody. Sowore issue is that he doesn't want to start from the grassroot or at least create a good image and self awareness about himself.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Espelbengz(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Even gej has gotten over his lost to Buhari,
you should move on too��� Lol

olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by adioolayi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?

Those supporting Peter Obi and claming they want to change the status quo are not being sincere to themselves.

The only candidate that deserves the youthful revolution is Omoyele Sowore..

Anyways...no matter what we say now, let them go ahead with their Peter Obi..

As for me...I am voting 'Yele Sowore of AAC

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by higgs: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Because he has no inspiring message. He needs to work on his message and delivery. He has also never been in any serious executive position.Being a critic is easy. I suggest Sowore contest for governor of his state first.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Enemyofpeace: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
He is a joker in the park

CONDOM is now #400����
Yet no one is complaining fa,�
If na FUEL everybody go make noise ��������
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by JoeNL22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
This kind crowd don follow am like this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by NigerianAngelo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
1. Sowore is a dumbo. Somebody that wanted to start revolution now and scatter the place.
Someone that said "both legislatures should be merged into one." It shows he is a dumbo and does not know the principal reason for dual-legislation as practiced throughout the world. A dumbo - An SUG brought-up.

2. It is Igbo turn. Any yoruba coming out is a criminal.

3. Peter Obi is better than him. Do you think followership is by blindness or white powder? People are following Obi because he is a true Christian, it is Igbo turn, he is qualified and has sense.
Sowore has none of these qualities. He should keep websiting about the country.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by crowther15(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
3ple9iner:
I see people giving silly excuse like he brought APC to power, he doesn't have track record.

He campaigned for APC in the build up to the 2015 general elections but have you forgotten that OBJ also campaigned for the same APC or have we also forgotten that Obi was part of the devilish PDP as at 6 months ago? Or do we all now have selective amnesia?

He doesn't have track record fine, show me anybody that as ruled that was born with track record.

The truth is we the youth and masses don't know what we want, today we are fighting for youth representation in government tomorrow we are bringing down bold youths who are aspiring to be in governance with he has no track record but we can support people with failure written boldly on their track record.

We actually deserve the leaders we have.
The fact that we want a youth representation doesn't mean we should just support any youth on the streets. The fact that we want an Igbo presidency doesn't mean we should just vote in any Igbo man on the streets. We must select a credible leader not just anyone because he or she represents our demography.
Peter Obi has been consistently speaking about wastefulness and corruption of political elites in the past 10 years. Even when He was Governor, He challenged Nigerians then to take back their country. He did say that all part of Nigeria is important back the in 2013 or so. People saw his past speeches, and till today the message had not changed. No way I would leave such man for a youth I knew little about.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by LordIsaac(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
He is not Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Rapuru14: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
3ple9iner:
I see people giving silly excuse like he brought APC to power, he doesn't have track record.

He campaigned for APC in the build up to the 2015 general elections but have you forgotten that OBJ also campaigned for the same APC or have we also forgotten that Obi was part of the devilish PDP as at 6 months ago? Or do we all now have selective amnesia?

He doesn't have track record fine, show me anybody that as ruled that was born with track record.

The truth is we the youth and masses don't know what we want, today we are fighting for youth representation in government tomorrow we are bringing down bold youths who are aspiring to be in governance with he has no track record but we can support people with failure written boldly on their track record.

We actually deserve the leaders we have.

You just talked rubbi!sh!

How does Sowore helping to bring the demonic government on board through propaganda and blatant lies liken to Peter Obi once being a member of PDP?

Urchins and mental issues are 5 and 6.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Emola12(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sannisege:
because he is not igbo. Its the igbos that are gaslighting everyone to believe Obi is their messiah.
sowore is from APOI land in Ondo state I'm from APOI land in Ondo state too buh my vote is for PETER GEORGRY OBI God will punish anyone who will critics me LOBATAN
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by pquaver(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
olisaEze:

Deceive yourself did obi not help to enthroned pdp in 2011? He even tried to enthroned his leader Atiku the biggest thief in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by snowball11(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
Op point of correction, OBI is being look at by IPOB terrorists not Nigerians

An idiot spotted! grin
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Peter Obi is igbo candidate, al thanks to Atiku in 2019 that made some people know him

having Said that, Sowore belief of becoming President without identifying with Southwest elders most especially the political stalwart and Northern politicians beat me till date

I understand that he want to give impression of a new bred of candidate but it doesn't work in multiethnic Nations like Nigeria, you can see Peter obi that people are painting as saint aligning with Both bandit apologist and all just because he knew he can't get to asorock without the elders outside of his region

Peter obi can't win Sowore, if Tinubu support and lobby for Sowore in North. Tinubu had covered all the politic cloud in Nigeria presently

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Chicastle: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
optionalY09:
obi is not getting any favor his government would be worst than Biharis. Think Nepotism think Obi

Obi will do well as Biafran president and Sowore will perform fantastic as the first and best African president ever elected.
. I am not a Biafra or easterner but Obi has my vote and that of my entire families . All my guys from IB are voting Peter Obi. Only urchins and agberos are the ones who are druggified
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Duru009(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
NIGERIANS will never forgive Sowore for the dangerous role he played in 2015 against JONATHAN with his online newspaper and so many unguided utterance during that period......

He is among the people that put this country into this mess.....
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Allisgud: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore also got the vibes this country need but he should start somewhere,let him align with obi and showcase himself if a ministering is giving to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.