Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (40729 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. / Sowore Not Yet Released By DSS - Wife Leads Anti-buhari Protest In UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Dregenyi: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
gidgiddy:
So the qualities for being a Nigerian President is to be tortured, detained and being beaten while in the fore front of activism? We should as well have voted Fela while he was alive!!!

If I was someone who believed in Nigeria, I would have voted Sowore. Sowore is someone who has been at the forefront for a better Nigeria for 30 years

For the sake of Nigeria, Sowore has been beaten, tortured, arrested multiple times, illegally detained and charged to court

Can anyone say that Obi, Atiku or Tinubu have gone through these due to their love of Nigeria?

Unfortunately for Sowore, in other to have any chance of being a major Presidential contender in Nigeria, you must have the backing of at least one of the three main ethnic groups in Nigeria

Without this, your Presidential aspiration is a none starter, like Sowore's own

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Drbarmes(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
LagosEmir:
you're a fool
One of them spotted
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by gaspology(m): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
LagosEmir:
you're a fool
Yes, a Capital fool at that!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Mercury12(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
LagosEmir:
you're a fool
Typical IPOB set of people behavior. All they know is to insult and threaten everyone undecided
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by 3ple9iner: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
crowther15:

The fact that we want a youth representation doesn't mean we should just support any youth on the streets. The fact that we want an Igbo presidency doesn't mean we should just vote in any Igbo man on the streets. We must select a credible leader not just anyone because he or she represents our demography.
Peter Obi has been consistently speaking about wastefulness and corruption of political elites in the past 10 years. Even when He was Governor, He challenged Nigerians then to take back their country. He did say that all part of Nigeria is important back the in 2013 or so. People saw his past speeches, and till today the message had not changed. No way I would leave such man for a youth I knew little about.
Yes I agree you don't have to support just anybody. During the build up to the election, Peter Obi didn't want to contest according to him but he was compelled by Nigerians particularly her youths. Into the buildup of the election, we could have supported a youth if we were serious.

We should just stop deceiving ourselves and also to stop insulting others supporting 70,80,90,100 or even 110.

You also said you're supporting him because of his stance on wasteful spending. I agree with you that we need to eliminate that but what is the use of that when essential workers like Doctors would go on strike for 13 months let us not even mention that of lectures or NLC, he couldn't even raise the IGR of his state to a reasonable amount. We should stop celebrating mediocrity and look at facts on ground.
If you have the right to support anybody then others too have and they shouldn't be shamed for that.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by deebrownneymar: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?

If you’ve been following some reports about Sowore you would find that he’s a crook. For instance, there was a time one of those who joined him in his protests got arrested. The govt was sued and monies were awarded the one arrested. Guess what? Your fav pocketed the money. The guy had to cry out but it’s not clear if Sowore sorted him.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Fabsonkene: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
Him no fit do anything.. na fight him go go fight we don't want him..
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by SodiumValproate: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?
Sowore is far better than Obi
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by SodiumValproate: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Show us your community lets see what APC did there for the past 7years.

Where are Madridguy Ngeneukwenu Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Sarki etc?

Shame no let them coment here again with these monikers.
Blame your state governor and LG chairman.

Not everything is the responsibility of the FG.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
people seen him more of an activist than a typical politician… so they don’t take him serious. Them believe say E just dey play … E dey play
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by TeeKings: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
mrvitalis:

1) he has zero proven track record Nigerians have trust issues after buhari

2) he is lazy ,how man interviews has he conducted compared to obi ?

3) his ideas are not clear ,not consistent , and seem.like wishful thinking

4) relationship with APC

5) the sentiments it's Igbo turn

On your number 2 point, you just ridiculed yourself and showed your ignorance. I can tell you Sowore has as many interviews if not more than peter Obi or the other guys, you just have been playing blind to other candidates except yours

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Shaev7(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool
Nailed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Sunrise258: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rheminx:
simply because you can't be preaching hate and triumph..it's a universal law.

Just the same way Obi supporters are dimming his future chances of becoming president and they think they are bringing Tinubu down. Their hatred for Tinubu will surely work against them when the time comes.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by ruffDiamond: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
I did campaign for him though... But south east lokan oo ..
Stay strong yele!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Martartins(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
Op point of correction, OBI is being look at by IPOB terrorists not Nigerians

Tinubu is being looked at by OPC members....
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Nnamaka1: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Because we don't like people who tells the truth.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by newnigerdelta00: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2023
olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool

Common get out of here, rubbish.... peter too go lose next month and please don't call it rigging.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by antibullshit: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Sannisege:
because he is not igbo. Its the igbos that are gaslighting everyone to believe Obi is their messiah.
Stop telling lies. Im not igbo but Im voting for Obi because he's the best candidate .Ive even seen hausa people saying they're going to vote for Obi. Even the hausa guys I buy black market petrol from are saying they'll vote for Obi. At this point many nigerians don't care about tribe anymore and just want good governance .It seems you have something against Obi because he's igbo.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by FKMagazine(m): 3:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Sowore is better as an activist; talking & speaking against the wrong doings of the government, that's affecting the livelihood of the masses
Not sure he's astute or savvy or called to rule a nation as big & fragile as Nigeria
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by naijamerican: 5:51am On Jan 12, 2023
olisaEze:

Thank you. Sowore is a miserable bastard. He shall never be president

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Oluwapresley(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

1) he has zero proven track record Nigerians have trust issues after buhari

2) he is lazy ,how man interviews has he conducted compared to obi ?

3) his ideas are not clear ,not consistent , and seem.like wishful thinking

4) relationship with APC

5) the sentiments it's Igbo turn

And you and the 150 people that liked your comment will vote o. Kai. Nigerians are the dumbest on planet earth!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by mrvitalis(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2023
Oluwapresley:

And you and the 150 people that liked your comment will vote o. Kai. Nigerians are the dumbest on planet earth!
In what planet will anyone choose sowore over a Peter obi in a presidential race ...tell me one reason ?
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Thomasankara(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2023
[/color]sowore,ideal man to make an ideal country[color=#770077]
olisaEze:
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Thomasankara(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2023
[/color]so anyone that has ever gone against pdp is not fit to rule Nigeria?[color=#770077]
olisaEze:
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Thomasankara(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2023
[/color]very sensible[color=#770077]
3ple9iner:
I see people giving silly excuse like he brought APC to power, he doesn't have track record.

He campaigned for APC in the build up to the 2015 general elections but have you forgotten that OBJ also campaigned for the same APC or have we also forgotten that Obi was part of the devilish PDP as at 6 months ago? Or do we all now have selective amnesia?

He doesn't have track record fine, show me anybody that as ruled that was born with track record.

The truth is we the youth and masses don't know what we want, today we are fighting for youth representation in government tomorrow we are bringing down bold youths who are aspiring to be in governance with he has no track record but we can support people with failure written boldly on their track record.

We actually deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

In what planet will anyone choose sowore over a Peter obi in a presidential race ...tell me one reason ?

My response was never about choice.

It was about your baseless summation. "Sowore is lazy. How many interviews has he granted unlink Peter Obi"

Isn't this laughable? Smh. Perhaps you should go on his social media platforms and see things for yourself instead of saying things either out of dislike for him or ignorance.

If you were even enlightened, you would know first and foremost that Sowore is perhaps the most engaged presidential candidate. You would also know that he would have had so much more engagements if not that mainstream media deny him and many other seemingly low tiered candidates the opportunity to appear on their platform.

I don't know how old you are but if you also followed the 2018 elections, you would know that of all Presidential debates, he wasn't invited to any. He called out for invites but mainstream media denied him. It's the same thing playing out this year where special candidates are given preference. And you dare to say he is lazy?

Even at that, he still remains the most engaged presidential candidate. Perhaps, you need to go and verify. Go to your so called Obi social media platform and compare with that of Sowore.

It's okay to not support someone but do not disparage one's character.

Gosh! I can't believe this. Sowore that made town hall meetings popular in politics in Nigeria having travelled across the 36 states of the federation in 2018 and Diaspora with go fund me. You dare say he is lazy and hasn't granted interview.

Smh!

Then you say his ideas are not clear, coherent? Blah blah blah. I might be tempted to adjudge your inability to see clarify in his idea as you being just dumb! Cox if ideas clearly spelt out as those are still not clear, the issue isn't with the idea but with you!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by mrvitalis(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2023
Oluwapresley:

My response was never about choice.

It was about your baseless summation. "Sowore is lazy. How many interviews has he granted unlink Peter Obi"

Isn't this laughable? Smh. Perhaps you should go on his social media platforms and see things for yourself instead of saying things either out of dislike for him or ignorance.

If you were even enlightened, you would know first and foremost that Sowore is perhaps the most engaged presidential candidate. You would also know that he would have had so much more engagements if not that mainstream media deny him and many other seemingly low tiered candidates the opportunity to appear on their platform.

I don't know how old you are but if you also followed the 2018 elections, you would know that of all Presidential debates, he wasn't invited to any. He called out for invites but mainstream media denied him. It's the same thing playing out this year where special candidates are given preference. And you dare to say he is lazy?

Even at that, he still remains the most engaged presidential candidate. Perhaps, you need to go and verify. Go to your so called Obi social media platform and compare with that of Sowore.

It's okay to not support someone but do not disparage one's character.

Then you say his ideas are not clear, coherent? Blah blah blah. I might be tempted to adjudge your inability to see clarify in his idea as you being just dumb! Cox if ideas clearly spelt out as those are still not clear, the issue isn't with the idea but with you!

Sowore is not stable what's exactly is his idea ?

It's your business if you agree or not but that's how Nigerians see him

A morgalu stands 20 times more chance to be President than sowore
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Oluwapresley(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Sowore is not stable what's exactly is his idea ?

It's your business if you agree or not but that's how Nigerians see him

A morgalu stands 20 times more chance to be President than sowore

You see why I say you and many Nigerians are dumb!

And where we have found ourselves today is a product of you and many dumb Nigerians!

Again, it's not about choice. Nigerians are free to elect whoever they want to elect. But it is about you not talking down on someone's character to prove a baseless point.

Kingsley Moghalu, where is he today? It took less than an election to kill his energy. He stand 20 times more chances than Sowore yet he cannot remain relevant in politics after a few campaigns. Fela Durotoye and the likes. Nowhere to be found today. You would have elected those and after 2 years in power, they are tired. Smh!

Democracy has never been about being sensible sadly. It's about majority votes. So if he has 20 times more chances than Sowore, it should not be strange to sane people. I mean. It is what it is.

Abeg. My reason for responding to you in the first place was because you associated things to Sowore that shouldn't be.

Other than that, you are not worth being engaged politically. It's evident by even your texts.

Nigeria will be great again. One way or the other. Obi or not.

Shalom!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by optionalY09: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chicastle:
. I am not a Biafra or easterner but Obi has my vote and that of my entire families . All my guys from IB are voting Peter Obi. Only urchins and agberos are the ones who are druggified

Who cares who you vote for, I wondered why you couldn’t live in Anambra if Obi performed well during his tenor
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Chicastle: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
optionalY09:

Who cares who you vote for, I wondered why you couldn’t live in Anambra if Obi performed well during his tenor
I can live in Borno state and still vote for Peter Obi
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by v2: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
The contest is not for SUG presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.