Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? (40702 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. / Sowore Not Yet Released By DSS - Wife Leads Anti-buhari Protest In UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by jibrilELsudan: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
I WILL RATHER VOTE A VILLAGE EKUKE AS PRESIDENT THAN VOTE THIS SOWORE BOY

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Rheminx: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
simply because you can't be preaching hate and triumph..it's a universal law.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
yarimo:
Op point of correction, OBI is being look at by IPOB terrorists not Nigerians
are you asking a question or providing a solution
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by captainking(m): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
This is simple,
Sowore will be just like Oshiomole..
When he gets there, he will fade away from all his proposed agenda of cleaning up Nigeria.
My take.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
Reason is because Nigerians don't want their children to become like sowore. sad
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Lance07(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore is the next Minister of Information...
Watch out.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Change his name to Ifeanyi Sowochukwu and the online narratives change immediately.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by blaise26abj(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?
There is a difference between being an activist and a politician . Besides people have seen what these so called activists do . Critique and collect shut up money or positions . Most of them are fighting for their pockets . Ruling Nigeria is not by insulting people up and down .

Personally I think he is a prime candidate that could be our very own Malema of South Africa . He should win the senate or house of rep membership of his state and let him be a constant thorn in the flesh of any government . He can work with a couple of serious youths and solicit for support to put them in the chambers to always deal with rubber stamp politicians . As they grow in popularity and credibility , they can now focus on going into executive offices .
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
SmartyPants:

Nope. Peter Obi is a known looter.

That doesn't make him incompetent, nor am I saying he is the biggest looter, but he is definitely a looter.

Please, show us one evidence of Peter Obi looting. I am interested.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by jmichael259(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
I thought you were going to talk about Prof Imuolumen. At least that one may be manageable.

Which state does Sowore hail from?
Who is his vice presidential candidate?
Where has he been holding rallies, townhall meetings or interviews?
On what party's platform is he running?
Who will take a random online troll throwing childish insults around seriously for the job of a country's presidency?
ARE WE GOING TO MARRY WOMAN AND IMPREGNATE FOR SOWORE?!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by nathyx(m): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who is sowore?? Former goat, dog or pig which wan angry
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Boyooosa(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
PointZerom:

Show us your community lets see what APC did there for the past 7years.

Where are Madridguy Ngeneukwenu Omenka Passingshot Liondeleo Python1 Sarki etc?

Shame no let them coment here again with these monikers.

Op dey make reference to obi and sowore, u dey compare APC achievements...

That's where u guys get it wrong, are you supposed to be focused on the candidate with potential or crucify APC for failure?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Belleful: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
In 2019, I voted for sowore. To me, he did well in 2019. I was hoping that the youths will rally behind him this time around. But the youths left their fellow youth, and choose a grandpa, and start calling him youth. what an irony?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by blaise26abj(m): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
bentenny:

He has no political track record that we can scrutinize!
Macron served as minister under former France president Hollande and Obama served in the senate!
Secondly,e in actihis campaign just like that of the Bitumen of farabona aka elchomchom has been spent on insults towards other candidates!
As a candidate who intends to lead a nation,must spend more time campaigning about what you can offer and your manifesto's viability!
My advise for him is to go through the senate or national assembly route and try to market himself politically!
True. Even Trump that did not serve before his i term has a track record in business. He built something . Sowore’s track record is in activism outside politics . That usually doesn’t put you in the grace of most people because you are always seen as a trouble maker . Even during endsars that he tried to join he was chased away because people felt he was trying to hijack it for selfish purposes .

Lastly in 2019 , when most Nigerians wanted them to give us a consensus candidate to support , they showed how selfish they all were . From moghalu to Sowore to fela durotoye

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Shawenzy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
President : OBI
VICE PRESIDENT: SOWORE
A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by bentenny(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
blaise26abj:

True. Even Trump that did not serve before his i term has a track record in business. He built something . Sowore’s track record is in activism outside politics . That usually doesn’t know put you in the grace of most people because you are always seen as a trouble maker . Even during endsars that he tried to join he was chased away because people felt he was trying to hijack it for selfish purposes .

Lastly in 2019 , when most Nigerians wanted them to give us a consensus candidate to support , they showed how selfish they all were . From moghalu to Sowore to fela durotoye
Exactly!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Raxxye(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sowore is better as an activist and a government critic. He has no content. He's not a presidential material.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Cromagnon: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue What do you gain from violence tongue

everything is gained by violence
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by WHITELIGHTER: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
SIMPLE

because he is filled with hate and bitterness, and he also have this agbero/rascal personality
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by yarimo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Subsea101:
Just look at your dirty english... Tueee

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by yarimo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
cooooooks:
@Seun

Is nairaland supporting terrorists group
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by mcprince32(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
If you read these comments, hope you can now stop wasting your vote?
Vote wisely
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by adecz: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
☹️❗️❗️No basis for comparison.

Swore has never been in public
service or made a name in politics like
Obi who is a two term governor of the
richest and most developed Igbo state.

Sowore is a political nobody that should
have first tested his credibility by
vying for Senate or governor of his
home state..❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by tk4radi: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:
I am voting for Sowore but I wonder why Nigerians are not looking at him with the same vein they look at Peter Obi.

Someone like Sowore is going to clean this country, why can't we give him a chance?
He had not proven himself the way Peter Obi had done.

Sowore had been fighting everyone and everything.

If he becomes President, he will turn everything to Aluta Continuaa
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by okoroemeka(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

let him first win his state as a governor and start the clean up from there before jumping to presidency
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by KayB: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
From these reactions you deduce easily that they know nothing about democratic processes, hinging on sentiments and fire brigade approach to win elections.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Sunrise258: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
99% of Obidients are Igbo. Igbo shouting we want Biafra suddenly became Obidients out of pure tribalism and common enemy they found in Tinubu. Igbo naturally like whatever brings Tinubu down. And this is a man that created a business friendly environment that houses 70% of their total population. Igbo in Alaba alone outnumbers Igbo in the entire SE they call home.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by HeroicMeastro: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Trollronaldo:

Becos Sowore didn't move from church to church campaign
2. Because is isn't a sponsor of a terrorist organisation IPOB
3. Because he is no BIAFRA
4. Because he is not stingy (Some clowns prefer wicked souls to lead)
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by 3ple9iner: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Rapuru14:

You just talked rubbi!sh!

How does Sowore helping to bring the demonic government on board through propaganda and blatant lies liken to Peter Obi once being a member of PDP?

Urchins and mental issues are 5 and 6.
Thanks for the insults, I really appreciate it.
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Slynation(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
I guess Sowore is a greedy bastard, he played a major role in bringing this fraud administration into power....Apart from that, Can a child run without crawling?? Sowere needs to atleast govern a state in Nigeria, that alone can market and make him popular across the nation, but Baba wants to eye the big post, This is the reason for my intro...!!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by Slynation(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
3ple9iner:
I see people giving silly excuse like he brought APC to power, he doesn't have track record.

He campaigned for APC in the build up to the 2015 general elections but have you forgotten that OBJ also campaigned for the same APC or have we also forgotten that Obi was part of the devilish PDP as at 6 months ago? Or do we all now have selective amnesia?

He doesn't have track record fine, show me anybody that as ruled that was born with track record.

The truth is we the youth and masses don't know what we want, today we are fighting for youth representation in government tomorrow we are bringing down bold youths who are aspiring to be in governance with he has no track record but we can support people with failure written boldly on their track record.

We actually deserve the leaders we have.
Atiku was once a VP

Obi and Tinubu was once a Governor, But who is Sowore please, better advise that young man to cut his coat accordingly...!!
Re: Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? by ozo13(m): 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
olisaEze:
Nigerians still remember the role he played to help PMB into power in 2015. The half truths & misinformation he peddled against GEJ & PEJ on his online newspaper. Just like Charly Boy, Nigerians still remember that he also got paid for his dirty work! He’s no different from any other cashtivist in this country, his party chairman in 2019 said as much! No one is prepared to lift a finger to help him 'take back' the Nigeria he personally delivered to these wicked old men in the first place, know this and know peace. cool
oh u mean when obi was chasing Atiku about in 2019 election knowing fully well the presidential ticket was bought with stolen wealth/Dollar according to Atiku former Aide achumigu.u dey whine me ni.all of them are just better than each oda.they had in a time committed one crime or the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How President Buhari Chose The Ministerial Nominees – Garba Shehu / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.