Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. (43249 Views)

List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by MrColdsweat: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
Your sex tape won't hit the internet if you keep your virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by frugal(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skyfornia:
From my point of view, it's not about the gender but rather about the personality. If a sex video of Dangote and a random girl is leaked online, who do you think will receive the bashing more? You already know the answer.

So most times, the women that are involved in the sex videos are public figures which warrant more criticisms.

In summary.. if a popular lady and a random guy had sex and the video is leaked, the lady will receive more bashing, And vice versa.

To your question.. everyone have sex but privately. It becomes an issue when it's seen in public. For example, we know our parents had sex and still do and it is legal for them, but imagine seeing them having sex in public, or seeing their sex tapes, how will you feel?

Smart.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by blowjohn(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:
Why are women always shamed so many if their sex tape or nudes which were made or taken without their consent are leaked onto the internet?

I ask this because I feel such shame and embarrassment is quite unnecessary since they aren't the only people having sex; it's something natural that everyone does!

And also, is there any way for a person that this happens to to get justice here in Nigeria?

Ur premises is false. Pretentously so.

U said they aren't the only people having sex .....as opposed to they aren't the only people having sex with video recordings.

Is that a natural thing to do?

If u can prove that having sex with video recordings is a normal thing we all do, then ur thread will hold water.

1 Like

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Gentlevip: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Privacy should be kept private in a sane clime, even if the culprit is liable for excesses

Why would anyone be happy some of his proximal privacy made public

If so married people for example should come to streets and do it

Abeg these thinks need a reboot
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Fiscus105(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:
Why are women always shamed so many if their sex tape or nudes which were made or taken without their consent are leaked onto the internet?

I ask this because I feel such shame and embarrassment is quite unnecessary since they aren't the only people having sex; it's something natural that everyone does!

And also, is there any way for a person that this happens to to get justice here in Nigeria?

At ur bolded, so you ladies know that sex is natural and involve "two to tango"? Yet you ladies naturally victimized urself when sex occurs between man and woman and you would subject man to various financial responsibilities just cos of ordinary sex that two of them will enjoy.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by IVORY2009(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dongolee:
shocked

I buy all funds and gift cards @ very good rate without delaying payment

Itunes card - rate 502/$

Amazon gift card - rate 575/$

One vanilla gift card - rate 600/$

Steam wallet gift card - rate 640/$

Apple gift card - rates 565/$

Google play gift card - rate 560/$

Razergold gift card - rates 650/$

Amex gift card - rates 610/$

Ebay gift card - rates 550/$

Zelle funds - rates 600/$

Venmo funds - rates 500/$

Chime funds - rates 580/$

Bitcoin ask for rate

Rmb # 140

Cashapp funds - rates 620/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in and I accept all countries

Whatsapp
Zero 813-83-758-30

Scam alert
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

A woman's body and a man's body is not looked at the same way by society. A woman's body is sacred, and she is judged by how many men she has let in. But a man isn't.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by toxtimmy: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Let me help you solve this using the principle or science (nature) of transitivity... i.e. if I can get to Point B from A, and I can get to Point D from B.. Then it's no more an assumption for me to say categorically that I can get from Point A to Point D.

Now reason with me.... Real men make a country (don't forget there is no man without a woman)... Now a country can only progress or be a decent country (i.e. not a zoo country like Nigeria is now) if they have real men... Real men take responsibilities and don't bring their women down (i.e. A man that is having sex with multiple ladies and claims he is a man, and that he is living his best life, but if another man have sex with a lady he is having sex with he calls the lady an ashawo... Or a man watches another man and woman leaked sex video and claims the woman is an ashawo while the man in the sex video is a victim of the ashawo etc.)... People or men like this are not real men... they just carry a dick around as a furniture and add nothing of value to society.

Now back to the transitivity law... A zoo country is a country filled up with men that are not real (i.e. mumu's and zombie's)... So question you should be asking is "Is Nigeria zoo country"... If yes, then you can scientifically say Nigeria does have real men.

Note - There was a time we had NIPOST in Nigeria, and I can put a letter in the mail from Lagos and it get's to Kaduna within one week and safely and delivered to your house, that was the time we had a decent list of real men in Nigeria... Now the men are doing human rituals to buy a gucci shoe.

aisha1314:

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by jahsharon: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Post your own too and let's see your dirty ass. Nonsense without ingredients
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by toxtimmy: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
What's the difference between a fly on a shit and a shit?

You hold women to a higher standard then you hold your dick to any standard? What's the difference between you a fly on a shit and the shit itself?

SenecaTheYonger:

A woman's body and a man's body is not looked at the same way by society. A woman's body is sacred, and she is judged by how many men she has let in. But a man isn't.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by toxtimmy: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
No wonder men are the worst spreader and originator of STD's... I guess you've not heard HIV started with men?...By the way you are a certified explicit.

MrColdsweat:
Your sex tape won't hit the internet if you keep your virginity.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Shaggyswang(f): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Your gender only remembers sex is natural when it comes to trying to remove shame from their eye.
When it's time to bill men for sex, all of a sudden sex becomes something sacred and precious they do for men as a favour abi?

Clowns
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
toxtimmy:
What's the difference between a fly on a shit and a shit?

You hold women to a higher standard then you hold your dick to any standard? What's the difference between you a fly on a shit and the shit itself?

Men are held to their own standard, including financial success, material possession, etc. it’s why men are broke shamed and women are slut shamed. You don’t really need a brain to figure this out.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by AbuAeesha: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
anyone supporting these lady's no too get sense, except if they were captured unaware.
why did they made the nude videos of themselves in the first place?
making nude videos of urself to proof what point?
Craziness.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by EmekaBlue(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
I hate people who leak someone nudity no matter what

1 Like

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Sweetplum:

May we not fall into the wrong hands, amen.

Have you ever wondered why a female nude gets more public attention than the male ?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by phemmyfour: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Stop keeping your nudes and sex video.

You LL never find a sane man keeping his nudes or sex video on his phone
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Have you ever wondered why a female nude gets more public attention than the male ?
Cos they believe the shame is more on females
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by bewla(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Skyfornia:
From my point of view, it's not about the gender but rather about the personality. If a sex video of Dangote and a random girl is leaked online, who do you think will receive the bashing more? You already know the answer.

So most times, the women that are involved in the sex videos are public figures which warrant more criticisms.Some people can ask idiotic quetion

You don't just have to go the far to tell them
Him no get brain ni

In summary.. if a popular lady and a random guy had sex and the video is leaked, the lady will receive more bashing, And vice versa.

To your question.. everyone have sex but privately. It becomes an issue when it's seen in public. For example, we know our parents had sex and still do and it is legal for them, but imagine seeing them having sex in public, or seeing their sex tapes, how will you feel?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Now, a topic like this is why I strongly believe say fine girl no dey Nairaland. Any average female would ask her clique of friends and they’ll come to a consensus even if wrong.

Nairaland females — because they have no real life friends, are males in disguise or are so socially awkward that they are shunned — have no other option, but to ask idiots on the internet questions easily solvable in the real world.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Godsongang: 2:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Those men are just so stupid to post it on social media but at times this stupid celeb can be pulling stunt.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by billyG(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
VenumX:
Very soon, it won't be shameful again. Let them keep at it.

In this part of the zoo where a negroe measures his worth by the size of his decayed d1ck only with zero invention, if their nudes where showcased like that, it will be suicide mission for them because naked male body is not even attractive.

I pray for their sake that females don't start giving it back to them because dem no go fit survive am.
So cucumber no dey attractive na snail with beard dey attractive?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by billyG(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
Who get d empress video link I want check something?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
If any woman records or films herself having sex, then they want the tape to be watched by millions of people. Nothing on tape is a secret.. why da for would anyone record themselves having sex anyway? So they can watch themselves? Madness or what? undecided Our great grand, grand parents and parents managed to keep whatever they did to give birth to us secret, why can't this our dumb ass generation?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by toxtimmy: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
You just summarized why you are the fly on shit and shit at the same time.

What has a woman got to do with your success or failure in life compared to how you see yourself

SenecaTheYonger:

Men are held to their own standard, including financial success, material possession, etc. it’s why men are broke shamed and women are slut shamed. You don’t really need a brain to figure this out.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Musaspp(m): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
HYPOCRISY...NOTHING MORE.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by HitSong: 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

Very senseless question!

Between a who was once a casanova,
And
A mother who was once a WHORÈ passed around like football by various men, who can you easily forgive?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by HitSong: 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

When your sex videos get leaked and get sent to
Your father
Your brothers
Your husband
Your children
Your in-laws
Your grandchildren etc, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
toxtimmy:
You just summarized why you are the fly on shit and shit at the same time.

What has a woman got to do with your success or failure in life compared to how you see yourself

Are you sure you know how to read? Where did I say anything about a woman having anything to do with my success or failure?
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by culf: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
Shortyy:
If you want to be shamed, then you get shamed. Live your life and fvck what people think.

I like this statement though not relating to the thead but to life as a whole

1 Like

Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by PrinceMajestic: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:

you're great woman, I love what's on your profile picture, but women like you are so very rare in this country unlike the majority of dumb Nigerian women who have made themselves slaves to religious criminality
Re: Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes. by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
aisha1314:
â– Why are women always shamed so many if their sex tape or nudes which were made or taken without their consent are leaked onto the internet? I ask this because I feel such shame and embarrassment is quite unnecessary since they aren't the only people having sex; it's something natural that everyone does!

â– And also, is there any way for a person that this happens to to get justice here in Nigeria?
1. Recall that in the same culture, stripping a woman naked in public in order to shame her remains an accepted norm. undecided

2. You would need to ask the youths why they are refusing to innovate by using technology to not only establish themselves but also help resolve some of the many problems out there. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.