Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu (25007 Views)

APC Holds Rally In Vandeikya, Benue State (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria / APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by abc115: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
Benue State Totally Shut Down for Rev Alia and Tinubu

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by abc115: 9:43am On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by abc115: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2023

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by lordm(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
I don't understand

1 Like

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2023
Lol, go to his support groups on Facebook and find out the preferred presidential candidate.
Even the caliphate And its emirs has axed ortom and his preferred candidate, because of his fulani and Islam outburst

Atiku is coming

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 9:56am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol, go to his support groups on Facebook and find out the preferred presidential candidate.
Even the caliphate And its emirs has axed ortom and his preferred candidate, because of his fulani and Islam outburst

Atiku is coming

I thought you said Obi would pull out latest December? Oga nor dey type nonsense for Nairaland.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
This is getting interesting

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
I hope those who have been saying Yahaha Bello isn't with Tinubu can see his deputy, Edward Onoja there!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

I thought you said Obi would pull out latest December? Oga nor dey type nonsense for Nairaland.

Yes I did, and now I say he'll drop out latest January 18.

That's a fact

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2023
Thinkam:

Yes I did, and now I say he'll drop out latest January 18.

That's a fact

Atiku is coming

Obi would remain in the race to divide PDP's bloc votes in the southeast and South South.

Asiwaju lo kan.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:
I hope those who have been saying Yahaha Bello isn't with Tinubu can see his deputy, Edward Onoja there!
where Yahaya?
Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Moh247: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2023
Onoja

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Kyase(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
abc115:
Benue State Totally Shut Down for Rev Alia and Tinubu

Just a rally here in gboko
Na yesterday that one happen

PDP held a counter rally and nobody go there cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Obi would remain in the race to divide PDP's bloc votes in the southeast and South South.

Asiwaju lo kan.

How can he divide votes, without having backing, till today no one supports Obi in sess, its easier to believe kwankwaso will divide Atiku's nwnc votes than Obi will divide Atiku's sess..

Let the best tribalist win

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Asiwaju lo kan.
And where would apc get their own block votes as Kwankwanso is dividing it in the Northwest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
NothingDoMe:
where Yahaya?

Read to understand.

5 Likes

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Kyase(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

The number of obidient has dropped drastically here

PDP is running a reverse campaign against obi in Benue but its favoring APC Instead
I prefer not to say what's going on here for now

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by NothingDoMe: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Read to understand.
Read pictures?
Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by christejames(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
No be only Tinubu grin grin grin

Mention his name there and see if you will go home with your teeth complete in your mouth grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2023
Rented crowd don't win you election

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
The gubernatorial candidate for APC Rev Fr Alia is the reason for this crowd and not for Baba Agbado, he's very popular in Benue, just the same way Adeleke won Osun under PDP at guber level, but we all know APC will win Osun significantly at presidential level...what's really hard not to understand in this simple concept? gubernatorial election voting pattern and presidential no be the same ooo! sentiments are widely split when it comes to presidential but PDP will most likely win Benue with Labor party coming a close second (I'm a Benue man involved in the grassroot politics here across all wards).

I didn't even spot a single poster of Tinubu in the crowd grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

PDP is running a reverse campaign against obi in Benue but its favoring APC Instead

I understand bro. If the PDP is campaigning against Obi, there's no way it'd favour another Fulani in Benue. And with Revd Father in the race, it'd likely favour Tinubu.

16 Likes

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by AmehTsaev: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

I understand bro. If the PDP is campaigning against Obi, there's no way it'd favour another Fulani in Benue. And with Revd Father in the race, it'd likely favour Tinubu.
PDP won Osun state, does it mean Osun will favor PDP at the presidential election? surely you can't be this naive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Kyase(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Though PDP is still in the game, obidient don't have any say in zone A and zone B, they will have their votes but it won't be more than 20k

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Tk4all(m): 11:09am On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

How much are they paying you for all this misinformation sef!

I now believe you are not staying in Benue state. How can you suggest ortom working for APC?

Let me tell you, even fr Alia may loose the governorship election if he continue to carry apc for head. There are also some few heavy weight politicians who are in lp now and the youths are fully in lp.

As a person on ground, i boldly say the fight for who wins presidential election is between pdp and lp.

Apc is not gonna win shiit here.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by donphilopus: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Kyase:

Though PDP is still in the game, obidient don't have any say in zone A and zone B, they will have their votes but it won't be more than 20k

Most of them have forgotten Atiku narrowly defeated Buhari in Benue in 2019. With Obi getting some votes now, APC may likely win there this time.

9 Likes

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by pacesetting: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Tinubu and Kwankwaso will remain in the race to divide Atiku's vote in the north. Divine mandate Obi is coming!!
donphilopus:

Asiwaju lo kan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Tk4all(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
donphilopus:

Most of them have forgotten Atiku narrowly defeated Buhari in Benue in 2019. With Obi getting some votes now, APC may likely win there this time.
You don't know what is on ground. Apc is coming 3rd in presidential election unless ortom switches camp and join them at the last munite(which i think is not possible but politicians are politicians)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by toneroforever(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Benue people have no pact with APC at the presidential election. That crowd is strictly for the Rev Alia which is actually a good concept. Vote for individuals with good personality and intentions not a criminal & druggie like Tinubu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Cyberterror: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Benue people have totally abandoned Ortom. The clown who can't pay ordinary salaries.

They are now following Fr. Alia and the love they have for Alia will surely rub off on Tinubu. I expect Tinubu to win at least 75% of Benue votes. Father Alia is surely the next Governor of Benue just like Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by bazoodo: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2023
AmehTsaev:
The gubernatorial candidate for APC Rev Fr Alia is the reason for this crowd and not for Baba Agbado, he's very popular in Benue, just the same way Adeleke won Osun under PDP at guber level, but we all know APC will win Osun significantly at presidential level...what's really hard not to understand in this simple concept? gubernatorial election voting pattern and presidential no be the same ooo! sentiments are widely split when it comes to presidential but PDP will most likely win Benue with Labor party coming a close second (I'm a Benue man involved in the grassroot politics here across all wards).

I didn't even spot a single poster of Tinubu in the crowd grin
why do you people like sex a lot?

2 Likes

Re: APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu by Tk4all(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2023
Cyberterror:
Benue people have totally abandoned Ortom. The clown who can't pay ordinary salaries.

They are now following Fr. Alia and the love they have for Alia will surely rub off on Tinubu. I expect Tinubu to win at least 75% of Benue votes. Father Alia is surely the next Governor of Benue just like Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
At the bolded, you don't know jack about ortom. That man will win his senate seat before 10am on election day.

I can't say much about your other statement but no political party is winning benue state with 70% in 2023 the votes will be seriously divided with apc coming 3rd

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Stealing Is Not Corruption - Ekpo Nta, ICPC Boss / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Dumps PDP, Says He’s Being Wooed By Five Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.