Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology (26757 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by BigDawsNet: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Codeblues(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2023
Good
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by prophetwis: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Honour well deserved, Good to know that he did not abandon his intellectual pursuit while still in ministry, as the call of God does not vitiate the need for excellence in circular endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by phemmyfour: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
When a scientist of this calibre decided to abandon his educational qualifications and started following Christ wholeheartedly, it is a clear message that following Christ is the best thing that can ever happen to an individual. Follow he who knows the way and you will surely end well. Christ is the only way.
What happened to combining both. Not impacting his world with his scientific know how isn't good either.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2023
Johnnyessence:

https://dailytrust.com/daniel-olukoya-mfm-general-overseer-becomes-a-professor/

So why did he combine religion and education together, and the same Bible said you can't serve two masters same time. My condolences goes to all believers of this world who ever listened to the biggest lie that a pastor or a man of God is a man of God. You all are gods and have no right to serve another God.

I last walked past a vigil being held at a church and I said to myself gods worshipping god.

Tufiakwa Ndi nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Whobedatte(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2023
Olukoya
Adeboye
Eneche
These men of God are academic of dinstinction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by wunmi590(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2023

This is long overdue, baba has been working for it for long..

It is not easy combining ministry with education, this is pure hard work and grace.

Congratulations daddy G.O

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by israelmao(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations to the biological son of one of my spiritual fathers.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

So why did he combine religion and education together, and the same Bible said you can't serve two masters same time. My condolences goes to all believers of this world who ever listened to the biggest lie that a pastor or a man of God is a man of God. You all are gods and have no right to serve another God.

I last walked past a vigil being held at a church and I said to myself gods worshipping god.

Tufiakwa Ndi nigerians
lol can you please tell me the purpose of education? I guess you are very ignorant in some things. Education is the best legacy.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by phemmyfour: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

Tufiakwa Ndi nigerians
Is he a slave to education? You don't even understand yourself
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Oyira(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Good
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
Misterc:
Nigerians are never serious minded aswear...
The kinda powers and favoritism bequeathed this self acclaimed Daddy GO's is same reason why anyone can just wake up one morning to say he was called and he's anointed...
No one bothers to ask them who exactly called you lots?

But Nigerians are gullible anyways....
so favouritsm made him bag a first class in microbiology? Oga instead of u to criticize the success of the man, rejoice with him and pray for God to make ur own star manifest... Stop hating u are only doing urself...

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by biafranrealson: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
How can science and religion go hand in hand .?
How can his personal university not deemed him fit to be the best?
Is it hypocrisy when he tells a sick man to pray and fire knowing fully well the causes of the mans sickness ?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by VHILL: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
DaniellaDokubo:
Congrats but he has some alleged accusations of shady things going on in their ministry by one Funke Ashekun on Youtube. If not for some of the evidences she had put forward they are hard to believe.

As much as I don't know who is saying the truth, those allegations are damning and should be addressed promptly.

She has been slammed by a UK court for daformation
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2023
phemmyfour:
What happened to combining both. Not impacting his world with his scientific know how isn't good either.
lol he imparted this world with series of scientific research he’s doing. Infact he spent much in scientific research . He’s a lover of research in science and technology.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
phemmyfour:
guy pls read, according to the report he has authored many scientific research in his field...

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by FreeStuffsNG: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Johnnyessence:

https://dailytrust.com/daniel-olukoya-mfm-general-overseer-becomes-a-professor/
He is a Genius! He deserves and earned it. Many people do not even know he still practices biotechnology despite being a top clergyman.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by TimeArena1(f): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations, sir
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2023
biafranrealson:
Is it hypocrisy when he tells a sick man to pray and fire knowing fully well the causes of the mans sickness ?
lol he has produced over 70 publications in microbiology and biotechnology. Infact they reference his publications in world research. He deemed it fit to be professor of biotechnology. He still love to be called doctor of mcb. He spent much in research in his field.

4 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
VHILL:

She has been slammed by a UK court for daformation
And he won the court cases. Check google on that.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by seunsmith1930(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
When a scientist of this calibre decided to abandon his educational qualifications and started following Christ wholeheartedly, it is a clear message that following Christ is the best thing that can ever happen to an individual. Follow he who knows the way and you will surely end well. Christ is the only way.

It is � truth my brother
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Hpesoj: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Does he really deserve it...how can he be appointed a professor by the University he owns..really funny Indeed angry

Next time read before making a comment. A brief search on his scholarly works online would have saved you from make a mess of your self.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
phemmyfour:
Is he a slave to education? You don't even understand yourself

Yes he is not just a slave to education but a slave to another man's wisdom. You were educated to know good and bad. You didn't know that yourself sir
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by careerego: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
A very big congratulations Servant of the Living God
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is a Genius! He deserves and earned it. Many people do not even know he still practices biotechnology despite being a top clergyman
he spent much in research in his field. Donating buildings and equipment to university of Lagos in research and technology.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Does he really deserve it...how can he be appointed a professor by the University he owns..really funny Indeed angry
He was a PHD in early 30. He earned his Phd within the shortest time ever in the University. He has over 70 publications, more than many professors.

6 Likes

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by TheBTCinvestor: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Hpesoj:

Next time read before making a comment. A brief search on his scholarly works online would have saved you from make a mess of your self.

Abeg get lost...why didn't a Unilag or an OAU confer him such title...why must it be the university he built with his own money...Goat
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by VictoriaIsland(f): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2023
Olorun MFM, Olorun Alagbara!! Congratulations Daddy!!!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by TheBTCinvestor: 11:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Upworkwriter007:
He was a PHD in early 30. He earned his Phd within the shortest time ever in the University. He has over 70 publications, more than many professors.

I'm sure u go to MFM.. angry
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 11:25am On Jan 11, 2023
Johnnyessence:
lol can you please tell me the purpose of education? I guess you are very ignorant in some things. Education is the best legacy.

Ignorance is cheap so I can afford it. Education was solely meant for you to know what's good and bad. We could live our lives doing everything passionately as long as we don't die, but education has a thing of creating fear in you so you have no choice but to trust in your god (religion) who will take your fears away.

NB fear is the only creation ever.

We are only existence
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm sure u go to MFM.. angry
Nope, Harvest House in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2023
biafranrealson:
loool God is OmniScience... We as His children are created in His Image and likeness...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured / TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.