Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology (26762 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

Olukoya did his best by setting mountains on fire

And for my generation I will quench it

grin grin
dreamer that’s looking for my attention here.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Yemmysworld91: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Does he really deserve it...how can he be appointed a professor by the University he owns..really funny Indeed angry

That man has more research than some profs in that field. He is a guru.. Research on him and you will know better
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by LookinguntoGod: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations sir.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
That man has more research than some profs in that field. He is a guru.. Research on him and you will know better
A guru yet he clings to religion and preaches AntiChrist ideas? undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Fearyourcreator: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Misterc:
Nigerians are never serious minded aswear...
The kinda powers and favoritism bequeathed this self acclaimed Daddy GO's is same reason why anyone can just wake up one morning to say he was called and he's anointed...
No one bothers to ask them who exactly called you lots?

But Nigerians are gullible anyways....
Nawa for some of you here sha
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:
Nawa for some of you here sha
He's got a point. The last Old Covenant Prophet God called was John the Baptist, and this was over 2000 years ago that Jesus Christ told you this. So, it is right to ask, "Who called them?" Is God a liar? undecided

This one is a scientist yet he turned the logic of the Gospel upside down in order that he can preach his doctrines of demons and witches to his gullible followers revealing he has no direct association with Jesus Christ whose Law/Gospel is actually pretty logical. So, yes, "Who called them? is the right question to ask. undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Goldmynemaniac: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Debugachik:
Congratulations sir. I tap from your grace and anointing.
Palmwine tapper

Oya keep tapping. The anointing don turn ogoro abi?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:
■So why did he combine religion and education together, and the same Bible said you can't serve two masters same time. My condolences goes to all believers of this world who ever listened to the biggest lie that a pastor or a man of God is a man of God. You all are gods and have no right to serve another God.
■I last walked past a vigil being held at a church and I said to myself gods worshipping god. Tufiakwa Ndi nigerians
1. Religion gives these men power and control over the minds and lives of their fellow men. It has nothing to do with God or the things of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Yemmysworld91: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A guru yet he clings to religion and preaches AntiChrist ideas? undecided
So a guru can't be a believer? shocked. You are ignorant on that.
And it seems you don't know the meaning of anti Christ grin
I rest my case
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On Jan 12, 2023
Yemmysworld91:
■So a guru can't be a believer? shocked. You are ignorant on that.
■And it seems you don't know the meaning of anti Christ grin
I rest my case
1. A believer in what exactly? undecided

2. Every single sermon of his is filled with fallacies that are disconnected from the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ and anyone who uses the name of Jesus Christ to teach lies is against Jesus Christ hence AntiChrist. undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Fearyourcreator: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He's got a point. The last Old Covenant Prophet God called was John the Baptist, and this was over 2000 years ago that Jesus Christ told you this. So, it is right to ask, "Who called them?" Is God a liar? undecided

This one is a scientist yet he turned the logic of the Gospel upside down in order that he can preach his doctrines of demons and witches to his gullible followers revealing he has no direct association with Jesus Christ whose Law/Gospel is actually pretty logical. So, yes, "Who called them? is the right question to ask. undecided
See wahala ooo...
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

See wahala ooo...
Please don't ignore the question here .... Is God a liar? Did Jesus Christ lie 2000 years ago when He said that John the Baptist was the last old testament Prophet that God sent to the people?, undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Fearyourcreator: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please don't ignore the question here .... Is God a liar? Did Jesus Christ lie 2000 years ago when He said that John the Baptist was the last old testament Prophet that God sent to the people?, undecided
I can't argue what I don't know
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Jan 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I can't argue what I don't know
What is it that you don't know?? undecided

Is it that Jesus Christ declared that John the Baptist was the last Old prophets, a detail recorded in the Gospel? undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by lymelyte(m): 8:06am On Jan 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Religion gives these men power and control over the minds and lives of their fellow men. It has nothing to do with God or the things of God. undecided
A big tool for manipulation.. Hitler genocide was a child's play compared to what religious conflict especially Christianity and islam have done.. Additionally, many indigenous populations have been decimated by Christian colonizers and force conversion.It is important to note that religious beliefs have often been used to justify violence.
cry
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Betgold84: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
Baba carry chemistry formula take do prayer points.
Now way baba don upgrade the latest prayer points go be like bioweaponic formulas.

Johnnyessence:
yes soo
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2023
Betgold84:
Baba carry chemistry formula take do prayer points.
Now way baba don upgrade the latest prayer points go be like bioweaponic formulas.

lol you are very funny no be small.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Ajibade123(m): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2023
Why is this just making front-page
It was even before my exams earlier last month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured / TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.