Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology (26761 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=Benrosaria post=119930070][/quote]
Wow
Wish I could meet you in person though. But I know you are currently doing something with that education you so much dispice!
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by delpee(f): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Well deserved. Congratulations.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by thonylinks: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Am so happy for this development sir. You've help me spiritually to get closer to my maker. i now pray better like a warrior and win and my spiritual and physical battles.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wow
Wish I could meet you in person though. But I know you are currently doing something with that education you so much dispice!

Brother it's so sad nigerians don't know the value of education that's why a president can keep saying he will give million jobs and yet a trillion graduates on different levels everyday in this country.

What black lacks is the secret to life which is passion and as long as it don't exist in this race , the race is fit for doom regardless of any level of education that each and everyone of is achieves.

I had a level of education like I said I so regret but I got rid of all of them cause it's worthless. The education I am happy I achieved was making love and speaking the language a woman understand.

Oh I forgot there is translator. So my communication skills aren't deterred
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by biaframaster200: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
I think he is the first professor among all the popular GO...

The rest only have numerous Doctorates
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Cantonese: 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

So why did he combine religion and education together, and the same Bible said you can't serve two masters same time. My condolences goes to all believers of this world who ever listened to the biggest lie that a pastor or a man of God is a man of God. You all are gods and have no right to serve another God.

I last walked past a vigil being held at a church and I said to myself gods worshipping god.

Tufiakwa Ndi nigerians

Chai. What a disgrace. I never knew that someone of this very poor level of reasoning could be found on Nairaland.

What do you mean by not combining religion with education? Are you from another planet? So to you, religious leaders must not be educated? Na waoh.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

Brother it's so sad nigerians don't know the value of education that's why a president can keep saying he will give million jobs and yet a trillion graduates on different levels everyday in this country.

What black lacks is the secret to life which is passion and as long as it don't exist in this race , the race is fit for doom regardless of any level of education that each and everyone of is achieves.

I had a level of education like I said I so regret but I got rid of all of them cause it's worthless. The education I am happy I achieved was making love and speaking the language a woman understand.

Oh I forgot there is translator. So my communication skills aren't deterred

Different strokes for different people I guess. By the way, do you know what it takes to become an OAP?
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
Whobedatte:
Olukoya
Adeboye
Eneche
These men of God are academic of dinstinction
Yet every single of them turned out a false prophet and false teacher. undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by georgeakins: 3:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingamaa:
And some members will spend all of their time binding and casting, killing the witches and wizards, not knowing that na them gan need deliverance

See General Overseer developing himself and moving forward in the secular world

Borrow yourself sense this new year

Move forward.

You are your own worst enemy if you fail to take the next step

He using their resources to promote himself.
Without them, he will be a broke ass.
Can't you see he's very smart.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Different strokes for different people I guess. By the way, do you know what it takes to become an OAP?

I know what it takes to be anything sir. Passion is everything that it takes to be anything

OAP on-air personality you mean ?
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cantonese:

Chai. What a disgrace. I never knew that someone of this very poor level of reasoning could be found on Nairaland.

What do you mean by not combining religion with education? Are you from another planet? So to you, religious leaders must not be educated? Na waoh.

Yes I am only a disgrace to you who reads it.

But for me who writes with deep understanding knows what I wrote down here.

I want to be a nobody

A religious leader has to be educated but not knowledgeable

But a nobody has knowledge

And knowledge is power
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by tasalanoni(m): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
TradingGod:
scientists are more ignorant than religious folks
The only problem with science of today is that it lacks the capacity to probe the realities that lie outside the conception of space and time. Beyond the limitations, science has done incredibly well in arranging, explaining and exploiting the world around us. It takes real, pure spiritual knowledge to unite the worlds of science and religion. Religious explanations to things are usually bereft of strict logic and objectivity..That's why one finds different sects, dogmas and even ideologies existing in just one religion. The same can hardly be said of science. There is never more than one explanation for any particular scientific phenomena..
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2023
georgeakins:
He using their resources to promote himself.
Without them, he will be a broke ass.
Can't you see he's very smart.
very wicked men! undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingamaa:
And some members will spend all of their time binding and casting, killing the witches and wizards, not knowing that na them gan need deliverance

See General Overseer developing himself and moving forward in the secular world Borrow yourself sense this new year Move forward. You are your own worst enemy if you fail to take the next step
Moving forward by taking advantage of the gullible folks he feeds bunkum to? Abeg, these men are frauds. undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dreal1247:
When a scientist of this calibre decided to abandon his educational qualifications and started following Christ wholeheartedly, it is a clear message that following Christ is the best thing that can ever happen to an individual. Follow he who knows the way and you will surely end well. Christ is the only way.
Nope... what is instead confirms is that what there are conmen out there who, as Jesus Christ taught, are ought to use His Name to steal, kill and destroy God's flock, men like this man and your other pastors our there. lipsrsealed
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
CongratulationsHe has always been a brilliant man

Finishing with first class and bagging PhD barely after four years
Congrats again sir
All the whill selling lies of demonic possession to his followers many of whom cannot see their left from their right as a result of being anxiety riddled, thanks to your mogs and pastors. undecided
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kentox(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations to Prof. D. K. Olukoya.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by nigeriainfo: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Professor wey Dey call Man like Am God, that one Nah Professor? Lol
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Etuagievin(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
tasalanoni:
I strongly think that this is one of the reasons for our backwardness.. Anyone who has attained great heights in scientific research and knowledge would never warm up to anything that sounds or smells like this organized crime called religion. They are worlds apart from each other and will never have a meeting point.. When the tenets of most religions are juxtaposed with the laws of science, religion appears to be a joke and a caricature of logic...
The only limitation in the science of today is that it hasn't been able to probe the extra-sensory realities and the beyond, but it has done really well in explaining our immediate physical worlds.
Religion as it is today has failed in both the physical and the extraphysical.
It contains a lot of arbitrariness and no consistency of thought.
Professors of sciences in Nigeria are just bats who are neither land animals nor birds of the air. The teach the theories of science but at the same time, profess and promote the illogical and baseless doctrines that are contained in religion.
. Please click the link below and see some renowned world scientist who believed and we're devoted worshippers of God. https://www.famousscientists.org/great-scientists-christians/
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

I know what it takes to be anything sir. Passion is everything that it takes to be anything

OAP on-air personality you mean ?
Yes. I know it takes passion. Just asking if you any connections on it.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
tasalanoni:
■I strongly think that this is one of the reasons for our backwardness.. Anyone who has attained great heights in scientific research and knowledge would never warm up to anything that sounds or smells like this organized crime called religion. They are worlds apart from each other and will never have a meeting point.. When the tenets of most religions are juxtaposed with the laws of science, religion appears to be a joke and a caricature of logic...
The only limitation in the science of today is that it hasn't been able to probe the extra-sensory realities and the beyond, but it has done really well in explaining our immediate physical worlds.
■ Religion as it is today has failed in both the physical and the extraphysical. It contains a lot of arbitrariness and no consistency of thought . Professors of sciences in Nigeria are just bats who are neither land animals nor birds of the air. The teach the theories of science but at the same time, profess and promote the illogical and baseless doctrines that are contained in religion.
1. Religion is a man-made system of ideas/doctrines and traditions/rituals put together by men as a tool with which to rule over the minds and lives with using the Name of God. undecided

2. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by akinsmyk(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
Does he really deserve it...how can he be appointed a professor by the University he owns..really funny Indeed angry

Did you carefully read the story? If you did, you won’t make this last comment.

The story said he had been offered since 1990s by many universities but he rejected it coz he wanted to focus on calling as he just started his ministerial work. I don’t know much of other universities but I know of Unilag. Imagine A lecturer who has gotten a PhD since 1994, maybe he would have been a VC now if he remained 100% in that line.

There are many Prof who hasn’t even done half of his research and contribution to the scientific world.

Let us be open minded. That man is brilliant of a truth. He xabi book no b small.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yes. I know it takes passion. Just asking if you any connections on it.

Not at all sir. I love to be nobody to make somebody
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by tasalanoni(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Etuagievin:
. Please click the link below and see some renowned world scientist who believed and we're devoted worshippers of God. https://www.famousscientists.org/great-scientists-christians/
You seem to miss the point. I never meant that adherence to science completely negates spirituality. The divide between religion and science ought not have been there if man had proportionately developed both his physical and spiritual faculties..

The spiritual faculty in man is the finest and most refined of all his faculties and for that reason, should take the lead in everything.. The spiritual should receive extra-physical impressions and then transmit them to the physical brain for execution..

Back to link you sent me
One striking thing in the content of that page is that nearly all the scientists whose lives were written about there, lived and worked in the early-middle ages. At the time, religion hadn't become so adulterated as it is today.

Those scientists expressed great originality in their thoughts and their works flowed from from a harmonious cooperation of both faculties. They weren't really religious people , rather, they had sound, quality inner lives..
The focus of their spirituality wasn't the organized religion that is common and distorted today.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by farem: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
tasalanoni:
I strongly think that this is one of the reasons for our backwardness.. Anyone who has attained great heights in scientific research and knowledge would never warm up to anything that sounds or smells like this organized crime called religion. They are worlds apart from each other and will never have a meeting point.. When the tenets of most religions are juxtaposed with the laws of science, religion appears to be a joke and a caricature of logic...
Religion as it is today has failed in both the physical and the extraphysical.
It contains a lot of arbitrariness and no consistency of thought.
Professors of sciences in Nigeria are just bats who are neither land animals nor birds of the air. The teach the theories of science but at the same time, profess and promote the illogical and baseless doctrines that are contained in religion.

What you wrote above has emphasised the limitation of what you know about the person in question or his life (academic) pursuit.
You need exposed someone in your cocoon to liberate you from this unfounded delusion.
Congratulations to a brilliant and international award winner, Dr. Prof D.K. Olukoya!
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is an illustrious 1st Class Akokite wink
yes soo. The best so far in his set.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Etuagievin:
Abeg enlighten him more. He’s ignorance of his thinking.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Ibkrichie(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Since last year December, old news
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2023
Betgold84:
Brain box
Prayer executor.

yes soo
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Benrosaria:

Brother know this and not is forever. Knowledge is death and death is a mistake. His dream was to become rich and riches can't change the world. Same dream that you have. I guess your Bible told you that it's slimmer for a rich man to make heaven. Ok I forgot heaven is an illusion. Heaven is a sane world. And your riches can't bring sanity especially when there is class of riches. Equality is everything. If you want me to know the truth let's all be ignorant. First
you seriously need help here, your ignorance is beyond redemption seriously. Why will you said you regretted been educative in the society. You need serious help.
He graduated with a First Class as far back as 1980 from the Prestigious Unilag of those years and got a PhD in 1984 barely 4 years after -if you really know what that means. All before his divine calling. Came back to teach Genetics in same Unilag for many years; was an external examiner at a number of universities both within and outside the country; engaged himself as a distinguished researcher and geneticist at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research between 1984 & 1998; and so on. Professor Olukoya have successfully change things around in the area of science and also in the Christian faith. God keep protecting him for this generation and the generation yet unborn. Besides he has done what the next generation yet unborn will be remembering for.. what have you done to your generation that will be remembering you for. Stop displaying your ignorance here please. You need help seriously.
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by Benrosaria(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Johnnyessence:
you seriously need help here, your ignorance is beyond redemption seriously. Why will you said you regretted been educative in the society. You need serious help.
He graduated with a First Class as far back as 1980 from the Prestigious Unilag of those years and got a PhD in 1984 barely 4 years after -if you really know what that means. All before his divine calling. Came back to teach Genetics in same Unilag for many years; was an external examiner at a number of universities both within and outside the country; engaged himself as a distinguished researcher and geneticist at the Nigerian Institute of Medical Research between 1984 & 1998; and so on. Professor Olukoya have successfully change things around in the area of science and also in the Christian faith. God keep protecting him for this generation and the generation yet unborn. Besides he has done what the next generation yet unborn will be remembering for.. what have you done to your generation that will be remembering you for. Stop displaying your ignorance here please. You need help seriously.

Olukoya did his best by setting mountains on fire

And for my generation I will quench it

grin grin
Re: Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology by SamDayJoy: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
Congratulations Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured / TMC Members Lock Church In Ilorin, Protest Against Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.