Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) (55317 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Superwave16320:
Lol if I was Tinubu I won't even visit the East fir vite
I swear, Igbo vote as never won anyone president

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by IkemChris(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubO2jnGLXN0

Highest level of stupidity, what the hell is poster that the mumu is shouting about. Many people don't know their basic human rights

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by iscom(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
OK
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Coolestguy2023: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
See them, useless people. She come dey beg like a coward.
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
JOemmy:

Igbos in enugu haven't committed any crime for refusing to come out and rejecting the money of a known drug lord.
u get data to watch video? go see how massive crowd tinubu got compared to the rubbish home coming of obi yesterday

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Jemex003: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

1500 naira don put this olosho into trouble

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na dem. They were breastfed with politics of lies, ignorance, hatred and bigotry. This hateful irredeemable lots are the loud majority among the minority and do not represent patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
So she no get full chest? Why tear and beg? She for hold her ground say she tear am be that grin
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.

It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.

The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.

The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.

Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.

The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.

SHUT UP!!! SUCH PROPAGANDA DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. NIGERIANS HAVE REJECTED THIEFNUBUU THE OLD DEMENTED DRUG CRIMINAL.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
zcee:
No single Peter Obi poster in Lagos and you are arresting her for such a single act..
You are not even allowed to post LP poster in Lagos and you urchins are here insulting south easterners
Damn you guys are so forsaken..
obi get money to print poster?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
So you still rely on friends to fight ? You are a coward.

nnamdi640:
Lol see the person talking. When your master brought calamity to destroy the economy of this country just because of his selfish ambition you didn't say anything. God knows that I will do more than that to the posters. Theivnubu don't deserve mercy. Assuming I was there, I would have called my guys to beat up those stupid urchins that were ask the girl that question. Yeye dey smell
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by arantess: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Very hateful cretins.
But we saw on this bigoted website when Obis poster was dismantled in a Lagos shop
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by eurogee: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Staged
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by arantess: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
porthouse7:
obi get money to print poster?
E get to feed your 10th generations
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.

It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.

The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.

The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.

Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.

The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.
i go tear tinubu poster if i see am. come beat me i dey my house

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Danwakae(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Superwave16320:
Lol if I was Tinubu I won't even visit the East fir vite

Baba Tinubu needs their votes o... No winner without spread and 25%

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by jahsharon: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!

I hope it's not this same hatred and bitterness that killed your father will not also kill you. Meanwhile, Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire does not know miscreants. Talo mo Iyalaya e?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by kereman1: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
AbujaCitiBlog:

Are Igbos as a tribe cursed? How many times have any Yoruba person ever been caught by Yoruba people destroying Labour party Posters? I think the Igbo tribe maybe cursed but they don't know it. Every Single day Labour party Posters are torn by Yoruba supporters of Tinubu in Lagos but even Yoruba members of Labour party won't catch them. But Igbo the cursed tribe(according to some people) will be embarrassing their own sister for tearing Muslim- Muslim ticket candidate! Haba

I am seriously ashamed of Igbos when it comes to politics. Their level of naivety and immaturity embarrasses me.

Do u have sense at all, igbos are not hypocritical, can u ever see LP banner at oshodi, mile2, berger or any major bus stop in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Antai123(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
We have reasonable people supporting our candidate, God bless Peter Obi grin grin
MrEverest:

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by assholemods: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
The level of hatred wey Igbo people get for Tinubu no be here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Levels1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

Someone they should have burn her to ashes , oloribu omo adanu

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by LaSenior: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
But Peter Obi flag boys was Nearly lynched

Nigerians please recha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by swaley: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
DMerciful:
You're just ignorant! Igbos outside the East are more than those in the East as far as voting is concern!
Tell us more. Are you serious?
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
The way Nigerians will be positioned if àpc finally wins
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by assholemods: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I hate rubbish!
STFUP with your stupid ranting! Under the law you have no right to tear anybody's poster irrespective of the person. If you see anybody tearing LP poster and PDP poster you are also free to challenge the person and take the matter up. Stop supporting what is wrong in the name of hate for one man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Segzy19: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just 10k? Why not 1 million naira?

MrEverest:

I hate rubbish!
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Na only peter obi poster de this uyo, if we see that one called tinubu we go burnt it into pieces

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Meagainstthem:
Ipob terrorist undecided

Let bullet not reach you by mistake.
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by A1hendrix(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
femisplash:

But if Peter Obi poster was demolished in SW or in the North, you'd open your akpu mouth to wail.

okay
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by assholemods: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingthreat:

The way you Igbos celebrate criminality is flabbergasting. Well criminality has become the order of the day in your wonderful home where criminals kill fellow Igbos for exercising their right to movement.
Don't mind the idi.Ot!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by henrydav: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2023
She's tired of APC. She's imagining how a man his life remain 1bar a urinator will come and campaign in their ancestral land she decided to tear the poster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / Governor Ikpeazu Wears PDP Customized Shoes To PDP Convention (photos) / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.