Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) (55264 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / I Was Approached To Join In Destroying Tinubu — El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!

The way you Igbos celebrate criminality is flabbergasting. Well criminality has become the order of the day in your wonderful home where criminals kill fellow Igbos for exercising their right to movement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Zulum500: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
omonnakoda:
You seem to be the one taking it personal now with multiple monikers
so spare me the reverse psychology
I tired ooo bros..
The disadvantages of them leaving their base is they may not fully prepared for election

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Felabrity: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
Buhari don show her shege

She for tear am, burn am
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2023
Urchins staged this one cheesy

Poor script!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
madridguy:
Hatred in their blood is follow come.

Let her continue.
Lol see the person talking. When your master brought calamity to destroy the economy of this country just because of his selfish ambition you didn't say anything. God knows that I will do more than that to the posters. Theivnubu don't deserve mercy. Assuming I was there, I would have called my guys to beat up those stupid urchins that were ask the girl that question. Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by nnamdi640: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2023
kingthreat:

The way you Igbos celebrate criminality is flabbergasting. Well criminality has become the order of the day in your wonderful home where criminals kill fellow Igbos for exercising their right to movement.
Hypocrite!!! Pot calling kettle black, you don't celebrate criminality yet you prefer voting for a drug baron and a looter that sat on Lagos account for over 18years. Your tribe man Hushpuppy the father of Yahoo boys is in US prison greeting you " eku ewu odu"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Very hateful cretins.
nnamdi640:
Hypocrite!!! Pot calling kettle black, you don't celebrate criminality yet you prefer voting for a drug baron and looter that sat on Lagos account for over 18years because.
Hypocritical anu and Tinubu ordered Obi poster and billboard not to be seen in Lagos, had it been I was the person there I would've given that idiot shouting dirty slap

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
But the way the man dey shout sef.

On top poster wey plenty.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
mycar:
jobless people everywhere.
But agboros destroying Labour party flags and posters in Lagos are civil servants shee?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2023
I only have one moniker, perhaps you're mistaken me for someone else
omonnakoda:
You seem to be the one taking it personal now with multiple monikers
so spare me the reverse psychology
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Naira20: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
Story

The woman was paid to do it by APC

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by DMerciful(m): 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2023
She was caught and dealt with but if in Lagos, they will celebrate people who destroys Obi posters

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by mycar: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

But agboros destroying Labour party flags and posters in Lagos are civil servants shee?
that's why they are called agboros, they are brainless
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by SILVERLINES: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy
So what crime is she committed

Please free the young girl to go, there's no crime in cleaning evil out of your land

It's called land cleansing

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by SodiumValproate: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

Look at that fool shouting like a mad man. The Bastard of iragbiji will give them small money and they will turn to attack dogs.

Imagine shouting at that lady for tearing posters of a criminal and his terrorist running mate?

How many of those urchins in Lagos tearing LP and PDP posters have been arrested?

That lady should be identified and I will transfer urgent 10k to her for the inconveniences.

I hate rubbish!
Area boys should have Fvcked her as a lesson grin
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Spicycat(f): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.

It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.

The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.

The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.

Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.

The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.
Well said and apt.
Point of correction, the North don't have two candidates, l will advise you to classify them according to their geographical zones just the way you did to the southern candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Puyolmoses: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jobless human fellow

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Abudat(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
She was paid by tinubu to do so .
As to pass a message but we aren't dull

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
In a sane clime, It is but a destruction of public property to put posters in those places.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by 77up(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
She must be one of these idiot on nairaland, waking and sleeping with hatred .

See her ugly face grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubO2jnGLXN0
Are Igbos as a tribe cursed? How many times have any Yoruba person ever been caught by Yoruba people destroying Labour party Posters? I think the Igbo tribe maybe cursed but they don't know it. Every Single day Labour party Posters are torn by Yoruba supporters of Tinubu in Lagos but even Yoruba members of Labour party won't catch them. But Igbo the cursed tribe(according to some people) will be embarrassing their own sister for tearing Muslim- Muslim ticket candidate! Haba

I am seriously ashamed of Igbos when it comes to politics. Their level of naivety and immaturity embarrasses me.
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by MarketDispatch: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I hate rubbish!

If not for social media, you will think there is only one party contesting in Lagos State. They are the only Party with Bill boards and Banners and posters pasted everywhere. Other parties posters are nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by pachigo001(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make una leave that woman alone
Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by frowland(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
MrEverest:

I hate rubbish!

Millionaire chest-beater, we hear you loud and clear. There are many beggers/ needy here in NL; start by transferring urgent 2k to them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by kingyakos: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nonsense. If na man like u tear tear the poster u for fit open dat cow mouth like u dey open so for woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by zcee: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
No single Peter Obi poster in Lagos and you are arresting her for such a single act..
You are not even allowed to post LP poster in Lagos and you urchins are here insulting south easterners
Damn you guys are so forsaken..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Ingriid(f): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
I definitely don't support them maltreatment or arresting her but to me, what she did is sheer wickedness. I wouldn't do that if I was in her shoes, wouldn't rather look away!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Make dem free DAT girl biko...what's her offens....we don't want criminal poster in our state

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by johnjose68: 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
SilverOrLead:
IPOB and Obidient have exposed how fanatical Igbos are.

It is only Igbo people that are openly brazen in their attacks of other candidates.

The north which has two candidates in the race are not in the slightest bit behaving like igbos.

The SW which has also one of their own in the race have not turned to this kind of level of tribalism that the Obidient are doing.

Even the SS people with no real stake in the game are not doing fanatiscm for any candidate like the way the igbos are doing with obi.

The Igbo has exposed himself to the world as an intolerant , fanatical zealot and bigot.

The i.pob are cretins grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) by Laple0541(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Child of hate, am not surprised, hatred is in their blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.