Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? (2926 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello all!
Please, what does it mean when a man says you should not go and meet another man. That any man that asks you out, you should tell him you're married. Then when you now tell the man that saying you're married when you're not will mean you're lying. So, he then goes further to say you should tell them (any man that asks you out) you're taken. I want to know what that means. What does he mean by that? As a lady here, have you gotten such talk from someone before? Please, how did you handle it? And as a man, what do you mean when you say that to a lady, or what does it mean when a man says it to a lady.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by imagrg(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
It means you are labelled.

That her kpekus or his preek is a no-go zone.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by boxer022(m): 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
It means there is no room for sharing you with any other person.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
imagrg:
It means you are labelled.

That her kpekus or his preek is a no-go zone.
How? I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
boxer022:
It means there is no room for sharing you with any other person.
And what do you think might be his intention for saying that?
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by boxer022(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
And what do you think might be his intention for saying that?

From what he wrote, that's exactly what it meant.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2023
boxer022:

From what he wrote, that's exactly what it meant.
I don't get please.
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by SporaD8: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't get please.
He is Mapping you as his territory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2023
SporaD8:

But, does he really mean well for me? I just hope he meant well for me. I don't want to start regretting later.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by boxer022(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I don't get please.

Its very simple, a man told a lady that if anyone wishes to be involved with her, she should tell him that she is married or taken. What other explaining does she need from there than, he doesn't want to share her with anyone.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2023
Me sef I don't get,I just wan sell herbs, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by jeromestarks: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!
Please, what does it mean when a man says you should not go and meet another man. That any man that asks you out, you should tell him you're married. Then when you now tell the man that saying you're married when you're not will mean you're lying. So, he then goes further to say you should tell them (any man that asks you out) you're taken. I want to know what that means. What does he mean by that? As a lady here, have you gotten such talk from someone before? Please, how did you handle it? And as a man, what do you mean when you say that to a lady, or what does it mean when a man says it to a lady.

Thanks.
I think this is the only malo girl in this forum.
(I stand to be corrected).

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
boxer022:

Its very simple, a man told a lady that if anyone wishes to be involved with her, she should tell him that she is married or taken. What other explaining does she need from there than, he doesn't want to share her with anyone.
But, does he really mean well for me? I just hope he meant well for me. I don't want to start regretting later.
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

How do yo mean please? I don't get.
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by advanceDNA: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Are u guys not dating or involved romantically?
Does he need to tell u that he doesnt want to share u with another man before u will know u are not suppose to share ur body and heart with another man.... do u expect him to share his body, money and heart with another woman...

Women and keeping options open.. no so paternity fraud dey happen...

3 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by boxer022(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

He may or may not, it depends on his reasons for saying such to you.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Sweetvie: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2023
He got his eyes on you. smiley
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Silentgroper(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Jeon and candidlady na Malo girls too ..

But their eyes don tear...

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by TheChameleon: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Upload more naughty pictures. Na wetin I like your moniker for. grin

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Red02(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
He means you're for him alone.

He doesn't want any man hitt'n on you

grin lol he has set the boundaries

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by jeromestarks: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

Malo wey tear eye good. Dem no dey carry religion for head like pure water. Their type no dey attack people in the night (but they do nothing when their brothers attack and kill. So, in the end, they're the same).

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Silentgroper(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Malo wey tear eye good. Dem no dey carry religion for head like pure water. Their type no dey attack people in the night (but they do nothing when their brothers attack and kill. So, in the end, they're the same).
Wetin u want mke dem do, stand in d way of their murderous men mke dem plunge dagger into their tummy.. Dem bannies sef like their life na.. But omoh! These malo girls dey fine oo and their breast, succulent as fvck...

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin

It means he’s pissed all over you
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Thazard(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
SporaD8:

gringringrin
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
E be like say I go open a thread with the topic " what does it mean when a woman ask u for money"

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
are you in a relationship or friendship? are you engaged or not?if you are engaged if you are in an intimate relationship which has marriage written all over it,why would you present yourself as one who is still searching?stick to one person at a time thats what it means,most men dont want to be sharing their woman to be with other men.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Krak(m): 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Is the man your boyfriend, brother, husband, friend or neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Are u guys not dating or involved romantically?
Does he need to tell u that he doesnt want to share u with another man before u will know u are not suppose to share ur body and heart with another man.... do u expect him to share his body, money and heart with another woman...

Women and keeping options open.. no so paternity fraud dey happen...
We are, but I didn't expect to hear that from him all of a sudden. It's not be that long we met. I just he meant well for me. I don't want to start regretting later.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2023
Silentgroper:

What do you mean by Malo girl, please?
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
fadilamaikiriki, it means such woman is labelled by such man as his own property. No gree o
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Rach310(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
E be like say I go open with the topic " what does it mean when a woman ask u for money"
lol grin
Re: Please, What Does It Mean When A Man Says This To You? by Rach310(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
E be like say I go open with the topic " what does it mean when a woman ask u for money"
it means you should give her money

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Lost My Only Source Of Livelihood / How To Easily Get A Nigerian Girl To Sleep With You / Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.