Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,145 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1105645 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Yes, I think she dresses well, Olivia changes clothes, but her dress sense doesn't make a lot of statement like yaya own does.

Her dressing n carriage is impeccable even as a plus size lady.
Thank you. I avoided making comparisons 🤣 you are bolder. Salute

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pharoh:

Yaya is a plus size model in real life, check her bio and social media pages.

Sums it up, it actually shows, babe got carriage

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Looking at Nana's oily fingers on Tsatsi's head, hmmmmmmm....

My mind is dirty mehn.
grin

Bros go baff

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

The girls should cook n remain in d kitchen to eat, den clean up and reapply their make up there. The guys must go hungry
Nana confirmed that they cannot use the kitchen at the same time. Ghen ghen
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordTheus:

LoL.

You're either drunk right now or you're just uneducated... Or maybe both.

You're the one uneducated and drunk. Hypocritical too. You had no problem with Yemi being insulted unwarranted, considering he done nothing bad but crying out pathetic tears because Mirapist was called the rapist he is (which is a fact). Sit this one out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Bros go baff
Good suggestion, but Harmattan dey Warri here... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

There is another reason the thread is not moving, which is that most people here are yemi fans. With this new twist, he has been rendered mute. 🤣 what are you people going to write about now? He just sits there with eyes darting from one corner to the next. What else can you write about? I said once that without a woman, yemi becomes useless. I think this twist is to expose that 🤣. If miracle, nana, thabang, blaqboy,yaya had many fans here there would be a lot to talk about.
For instance, miracle is frustrated, he wants to talk in the yellow box, yaya is ignoring him. And as long as yaya doesn't go there, no talking. Its interesting, we watch.

@first bold true. Or they like discussing that square of khosi, yemi, Miracle and blue and it has scattered now so nothing for them.

2nd bold.
Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
Giel:
Housemates wey we no dey see before don dey get screen time because big brother has brought this divide.
No more the camera sleeping on fake ships.
Nana has been on screen since morning.

Nana is glowing since last night. She is enjoying this.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Thank you. I avoided making comparisons 🤣 you are bolder. Salute

It's obvious to see, except anyone wants to pretend dey don't notice how yaya's wardrobe looks high class n expensive, unlike my oli dat looks like it was gotten from an aba store.

But as housemates, I love oli more, even with our cheap looking clothes we r still slaying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Nana confirmed that they cannot use the kitchen at the same time. Ghen ghen

They should pepper d guys, though I can't wait to c wat d guys do in return
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Big brother thank you for the camera time on Nana kiss

I would like to see Olivia and Yvonne too.

I saw Olivia this morning.
New pink outfit.
My fashion Goddess no dey disappoint.
No repeats and we're entering the 6th week. Fashion and style all through. New outfits every day kiss

Na only Yvonne I never see today among my Naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Nana is glowing since last night. She is enjoying this.
Let her continue to glow more abeg..
I love when my naija girls are glowing kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
This lack of sponsors dey sweet sha.
Break starts by 2 minutes to top of the hour and ends immediately at the top of the hour.

No much sponsored tasks. I'm loving it.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Geezeem:

I am starting to notice... and pay him attention. Before now, I was indifferent to him

The guy is bringing a flavor no one else is bringing to this show...
Exactly.......he is a bundle of content

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
Giel:
Nana looks good today. Her hair and makeup is cute. This wig is funny sha grin but the color looks good on her

This is the second person nana has made braids for today. First for Olivia now Tsatsii
It looks like Olivia's wig though

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Sums it up, it actually shows, babe got carriage

She is actually really multi talented to include being a makeup artist, aspiring actress, reality TV star, stylist and she hopes to grow her career after this big brother titans show.

She has displayed all of her talents in that house and i hope she can focus more on that and leave marvin alone because maya might be out this eviction or next.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yvonne and Olivia kiss kiss
Thank you biggie.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Miracle and Marvin have turned the lounge couches to beds.
They've been sleeping there since morning undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
So without Khosi and Blue, Yemi is just like a moving furniture....

He is now boring like Yousef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Why are majority of the guys sleeping?
Miracle, Marvin, yemi and Justin are all asleep.

At least majority of the girls are awake.. I've seen Olivia, Yvonne, nelisa, nana and tsatsii. If ipeleng was the one in the kitchen then she's awake too.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nelisa's outfit looks cute. kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
Most girls look nice today. They are making the guys admire from afar.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
Giel:
Why are majority of the guys sleeping?
Miracle, Marvin, yemi and Justin are all asleep.

At least majority of the girls are awake.. I've seen Olivia, Yvonne, nelisa, nana and tsatsii. If ipeleng was the one in the kitchen then she's awake too.
All guys are sleeping. They have to win that task later today, they have rested enough.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

All guys are sleeping. They have to win that task later today, they have rested enough.
What task?
The arena games?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nana na in house hair dresser she dey try.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SweetPoison22: 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nana almost spilled some secrets about the audition.

😎
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Giel:

What task?
The arena games?
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tsatsii saying she was seeing the advert for the giant's are coming and being sad and stressed because she didn't think she got in
She saw the advert for big brother showing Ebuka and Lawrence and she said she wasn't going to watch so much and she would hate on the housemates because she was sad she didn't get in. She also said she spoke to someone and was telling the person so I didn't make it?

I thought they were supposed to be in isolation by then?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2023
So nelisa was not being mean to jayp when applying her makeup. I don't how to describe what I'm looking at. More like a drag queen.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:
So nelisa was not being mean to jayp when applying her makeup. I don't how to describe what I'm looking at. More like a drag queen.

I am cackling at work, like a mad person
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Tsatsi,nelisa, nana in the dressing room helping each other with hair. Then it clicked, Suterday party is coming.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2023
Eeghe:

I am cackling at work, like a mad person
cheesy
I wish you can watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.