Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1106037 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Some boys are awake. Miracle went straight to the kitchen area , next to yaya who is still cooking , and started dancing. Expect more action from him.
I thought they were not supposed to all be there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Nana is glowing since last night. She is enjoying this.
Tbh this divide will favour her alot in terms of companionship...afterall no guy was after her so maybe since they are separated,she can run one or two with the Southy girls

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Sanqa:

Mama yaya 😆

yes oooo grin

This is the first time I am supporting non dramatic and relatively peaceful contestant, yet no one is giving me credit... the moment I support jaguda.... you all will start dragging me and writing epistles lipsrsealed

Chai.... my Mmeli sha cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Big brother see as you give my girls punishment just for helping but your pet almost destroyed your mic but your troway face embarassed
No be so na
Olivia say na. The punishment is punishing.

Yaya cooking.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Calling Kanaga Licky lips is body shaming to me....

You're as guilty as I am my friend.
grin

Or really? may be I should add that the lips are too wide and unappealing lipsrsealed

Meanwhile i don't remember quoting this moniker undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2023
Nana says she wishes she can come back for big brother again

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olivia don dey give Yvonne gist.
Twitter said it's about khosi.
They are saying she's in love in a guy.

Now yvonne has come with her own gist.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
prewtyjulie:

Yes, I think she dresses well, Olivia changes clothes, but her dress sense doesn't make a lot of statement like yaya own does.

Her dressing n carriage is impeccable even as a plus size lady.

Thank you
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Pharoh:

Yaya is a plus size model in real life, check her bio and social media pages.

No wonder she no send Marvin 6packs grin

Someone as smitten as she is with the guy would have started wanting to loose weight to get his attention.... but nah, not Yaya...
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Or really? may be I should add that the lips are too wide and unappealing lipsrsealed

Meanwhile i don't remember quoting this moniker undecided
This is Playmaker...

The guy who will make sure that 6 bags of brown beans goes home on Sunday.
grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Did y'all just see Blue just now?

These South African girls ehn, them can expose everything.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOptical:

You're the one uneducated and drunk.

Childish retort. What is this? "I know who you are but what am I?...."? 😆

Hypocritical too.

Very interesting. Let's examine this accusation, shall we?

...You had no problem with Yemi being insulted unwarranted...

In fairness to you, I wasn't aware of your back and forth with HotMiracleJuice up until now. When I opened the thread (which is the first in a long while btw), the first thing I saw was Titanumental calling Miracle a rapist. Hunterkent rightfully condemned that statement to which you replied and insisted it was true, and I had to call you out on that. It was the conviction with which you insisted he was a rapist that made me draw your attention to the graveness of your claims.

Moreover, you can't actually call me a hypocrite because I also alluded to the fact that this thread was full of fanatics who throw careless words around just to castigate other housemates. That includes you and the Miracle fanatic. As for me, I have no dog in this fight.

FYI, justifying your shitty behavior with another person's shitty behavior is nothing but pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
Miracle ehn, Baba is stylishly looking for trouble. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by iykmora(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Did y'all just see Blue just now?

These South African girls ehn, them can expose everything.
picture pls..🙏
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
This is Playmaker...

The guy who will make sure that 6 bags of brown beans goes home on Sunday.
grin

Ok.
They will soon come for this moniker grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
iykmora:
picture pls..🙏
Na yansh she show when she bend down, but the camera man moved it quickly.[
Nelissa showed breast an hour ago.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
So without Khosi and Blue, Yemi is just like a moving furniture....

He is now boring like Yousef.

You're describing your boring fugly fave though.

Yemi's Beauty (Face and body) na clout itself. A sculptured model!

He gave clout to Khosi!

Even Blue couldn't even get clout with Blaq and Marvin. If not for Yemi. Yemi always help to lift others unlike some people.

That's to tell you Yemi is the show!

I recall when Yemi was organizing a show in the house while performing as an artiste and getting the house hyper, where was your boring fave?

As much as the nice Yemi isn't about the chaos but if you bring any chaos to him, be ready for the aftermath of it, even as he made Mirapist cried like the loser he is.

Yemi is the show! Hell, his stuttering alone is a content! His smile is a content!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Ok.
They will soon come for this moniker grin
Dominique, knows I don't hide my identity... She, Seun and Mynd knows my account here.

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
SweetPoison22:
Nana almost spilled some secrets about the audition.

😎

I think almost all of them got in there by connections and am speaking only of the naija hms. The south africans somehow knew blue aiva was going in before she was even revealed openly.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Lol, Nana don come for gist.
My 3 remaining coven members are complete.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOptical:

You're describing your boring fugly fave though.

Yemi's Beauty (Face and body) na clout itself. A sculptured model!

He gave clout to Khosi!

Gave clout to Blue! Blue couldn't even get clout with Blaq and Black.

Gave clout to Nelisa!

That's to tell you Yemi is the show!

I recall when Yemi was organizing a show in the house while performing as an artiste and getting the house hyper, where was your boring fave?

As much as the nice Yemi isn't about the chaos but if you bring any chaos to him, be ready for the aftermath of it, even as he made Mirapist cried like the loser he is.

Yemi is the show! Hell, his stuttering alone is a content!
You come carry this Big Brother for head pass Multi Choice....

Calm your ass down, you're not the only Yemi fan here, catch cruise and enjoy yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordTheus:

Childish retort. What is this? "I know who you are but what am I?...."? 😆

Very interesting. Let's examine this accusation, shall we?

In fairness to you, I wasn't aware of your back and forth with HotMiracleJuice up until now. When I opened the thread (which is the first in a long while btw), the first thing I saw was Titanumental calling Miracle a rapist. Hunterkent rightfully condemned that statement to which you replied and insisted it was true, and I had to call you out on that. It was the conviction with which you insisted he was a rapist that made me draw your attention to the graveness of your claims.

Moreover, you can't actually call me a hypocrite because I also alluded to the fact that this thread was full of fanatics who throw careless words around just to castigate other housemates. That includes you and the Miracle fanatic. As for me, I have no dog in this fight.

FYI, justifying your shitty behavior with another person's shitty behavior is nothing but pathetic.

Another piece of trash from the hypocritical orangutan.

Cry me a salty ocean. It doesn't change the fact that Miracle is a convicted rapist!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
I want a lady to win today's arena games and pepper the boys

I wish all the guys can start the game like Miracle,he is the only one giving us what to work with as it is right now

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Calm your ass down, you're not the only Yemi fan here, catch cruise and enjoy yourself.

E pain am 🤣 I dey catch cruise too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOptical:

E pain am 🤣 I dey catch cruise too.
Catch your cruise but don't be silly and aggressive while doing so...

One love.
✌️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur wahala too much...I go give you 5 of Geezeem fave large pants to calm you down... undecided undecided undecided
JasonScoolari:

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOptical:

Another piece of trash from the hypocritical orangutan.

Cry me a salty ocean. It doesn't change the fact that Miracle is a convicted rapist!

LoL. I give up. Not only are you overly emotional, you're thicker than two short planks. It seems being reasonable is alien to BB fanatics. I blame the Nigerian educational system.

😒

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Smoothgio:
I want a lady to win today's arena games and pepper the boys

I wish all the guys can start the game like Miracle,he is the only one giving us what to work with as it is right now
I personally don’t see hiding eggs or those pettiness as content. No mature man would entertain those stuffs.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Catch your cruise but don't be silly and aggressive while doing so...

One love.
✌️

You're crying over my cruise? 🤣 I didn't even call you names. You're the one acting silly. Can't take what you dish out 🤣

One love too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JasonScoolari: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:
ur wahala too much...I go give you 5 of Geezeem fave large pants to calm you down... undecided undecided undecided
grin

I have seen Geezeem before, she looks like Nollywood Beverly Naya, with better yansh, (though the breast nor too big) but I wonder why she's supporting that Heavy Duty Soweto machine.

This is how Geezeem looks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
hayzed19:

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
Mrbllymer:
I personally don’t see hiding eggs or those pettiness as content. No mature man would entertain those stuffs.

Thank you my bro, thats why i supported the guys to occupy all spaces and do their thing quickly so that they can go on to create content as guys. This is the time for them to squash their small small beef and bond why doing their own men stuff but miracle wants to have a gender war.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.