Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1096674 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

reunion go choke for them

Reunion too far for them sef

I doubt Yemi will have anything to do with her after the show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Yet he is the biggest threat in tasks, has such a solid storyline and although he meddles in many ships no one has been bold enough to confront him.

Leave that one to be deceiving himself. I love that the mere mention of Thabang's name triggers bitterness, stress and anxiety from people on this thread. 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Reunion too far for them sef

I doubt Yemi will have anything to do with her after the show.

He won’t
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Alheeri:

Khosi, but she was joking. Stupid production mute their mic for 3mins while they were discussing abt it. Don't knw wat they re tryna protect.

Just incase she's pregnant is Thabango👌

How nau??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Her team are the worst this season
I read here that she lost her mum October, and the auditions were October, and she said to I think ipeleng that she came for big brother 5 days after the burial activities and she was even considering not going at all since her mum who supported her for bb isn't even there to watch her be on the show so maybe all that contributed to the team issue. Maybe it wasn't easy for her to put together a team.
I hope the team sits up sha. She's working hard in the house. Her team should support

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

How nau??

She went naked to his bed few days ago also both re doing something production isn't showing.
But anyhow sha we cregfroce will do a DNA check bfor we accept the baby alone😊

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

okay check your mail

Ok bro
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

The way he called her “maamaa” lives rent free in my head…with that slow smile that started from his eyes cry
Sometimes we want rubbish and miss out on some good stuff sha but we move!

cheesy
My Mmeli
cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
switlily25:

Oh okay. Thank you.

Our Twitter info plug tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Mad ke

She went to meet her husband for night duties

Khobang to the world

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Juvonne

Thank you dear
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

I fear this might not be, but I hope so lipsrsealed

I watched her tell Ipeleng so yesterday.

She also said she likes Yellow guys naturally and that it was why she was attracted to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:
Sanqa......never will i accept khosi as our inlaw

I called for a Truce and amya jumped me out and you plus Nhazeru was always insisting on khobang

So i will kindly request she move to thabang for peace of mind or else na fire to fire
Yes it's khobang to the world, but what can we say if she wants to be pregnant for yemi first? 😂 we have to accept her decision but it won't stop us from enjoying the stolen moments.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Alheeri post=121099015]

She went naked to his bed few days ago also both re doing something production isn't showing.
But anyhow sha we cregfroce will do a DNA check bfor we accept the baby alone
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Our Twitter info plug tongue grin
Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Juicy,Yaya, Olivia, Ipheleng same WhatsApp group (lackadaisical admin/handlers)

I am even more pained about Olivia cus that girl dey try for the house but then it is what it is

Before social media came with its influencers we were watching this game and enjoying it

I hate that social media and all these PR crap sell delawoods to us as entertainers year after year

In the big brother of old... the twin borites of Justin and Yvonne CANNOT knock out Jenny and Mmeli

I hate that we are loosing people who are there to play a game while leaving people who are on vacation embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Juicy jay's big gbola almost tricked me into stanning him but I thank this God I serve for delivering me cos I love stanning toxic housemates and Juicy didn't do it for me.

Ex teamie! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Super hot yet super boring delawood promax wendall won over everyone else

Don’t let anyone tell you your fave is boring

They can win as well 😑😑😑😑

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Miracle is fun to watch though, loving his moves this morning......

The guy is growing on people.

I respect his game.

Good looking people have it easier on this show... but people like miracle work their way through with sweat and determination

They earn every single fan they get

He is doing well grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Ex teamie! cheesy
That lady is something else
I will be watching her closely moving on
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

That lady is something else

I will be watching her closely moving on

Leave her alone for me ooooo cheesy

It was we two ....against the world here last year... firing on all cylinders for Sheggz

I like her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lauryn41:

Nothing will ever make me like miracle
that's ur headache
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Yes it's khobang to the world, but what can we say if she wants to be pregnant for yemi first? 😂 we have to accept her decision but it won't stop us from enjoying the stolen moments.

cheesy cheesy

You know the vibes
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
It's how the witch explained her witchcraft live "for me"
O now we're heading the T banger's direction(lovely)
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Leave her alone for me ooooo cheesy

It was we two ....against the world here last year... firing on all cylinders for Sheggz

I like her!

Why una dey sideline Titaniumental here!! He was active with u two for seun jare!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Our outfit today🔥🔥

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I respect his game.

Good looking people have it easier on this show... but people like miracle work their way through with sweat and determination

He is doing well grin
Thank u🥰 Miracle would have won by a landslide if he came on the first day cos not only does he have the X factor he also got the good looks of Melvin with a blend of Charles okocha Igwe tupac cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Juicy reminds of Nick BBA! Fun loving guys that lacked game!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
Super hot yet super boring delawood promax wendall won over everyone else

Don’t let anyone tell you your fave is boring

They can win as well 😑😑😑😑
Can justin, ebubu or miracle clinch the prize money in your opinion?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hunterkent: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I respect his game.

He is doing well grin
Anty, but miracle is good looking pls dont score the guy off like that
Im not going to demurr the fact that his personality is growing tufty on people, the boy squarely exemplifies the coursing from a Zero to a Hero.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I respect his game.

He is doing well grin
Get this into your skull... Most people that like Miracle do that because they hate Yemi.

Same people like Thabang.,only a few people like me find Thanabang interesting.

You can choose to argue from now till next year.. That's the truth..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thank u🥰 Miracle would have won by a landslide if he came on the first day cos not only does he have the X factor he also got the good looks of Melvin with a blend of Charles okocha Igwe tupac cheesy
Thrash..

Miracle=Frodd + Kemen.

Kiss the truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.