Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1110155 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:

Have you bathed today? go and bath.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ebubu is traumatised by this uniform. I'm wondering why biggie, with psychologists, didn't think this through. He did say in his diary session that his school days were the worst, that he was made fun of by learners and punished excessively by teachers. The only period he started enjoying school life was in university. He even said he has childhood amnesia ( I didn't know there was such a word), he doesn't remember much about school years.
Next thing they bring him school uniform 👹

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wow

Two winners how did they do it?
Have never watched BBA, thought there's only one winner when it comes to bb franchise.

A Nigerian tornado Karen became a sure winner in Week 5…at a point where they were protesting the plenty Naija wins. Especially a controversial win the year before😷
Coca Cola (the sponsor that year) had to wade in and save the show lol
Karen was main winner tho 5/6 country votes
Wendell 3 country votes

BB would die if just people like Wendell were in it. Ebubu and Justin are better than him👌🏾
And he is a white Zimbabwean, had no business on the show lol but whites are Southern African I guess - no common ground at all.
He got Zimbabwe, Namibia and one other country vote

I wanted Karen and Lucklay (South African) to win. But he moved mad at a point in the game and lost the massive support he has garnered.
BB Amplified
Mad players 🔥

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

Last minute thing. Many speculations about that , one being that a Zimbabwean Munya had lost painfully to Uti the year earlier and Wendell's win was compensation for that.

Ohk
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
hayzed19:
Biggie asked him about Yesterday save and replace...
Miracle : Yemi Cregx should’ve saved Khosi but he didn’t. He is the HOH, why didn’t he save her, the person he claims he loves? Yet he saved Blue who we all know he’ll move to if Khosi leaves the house. I don’t know why she can’t see that he’s playing the game...
so Biggie compare the Yemi-Khosi-Kanaga save situation to Tsatsi-Kanaga-Ipeleng own...then he started saying rubbish, that the scenarios are different..so Biggie asked if
Biggie to miracle: would you can Yemi cregx and kanaga jnr friends
Miracle: yes with what have seen they’re friends
Biggie: would you call tsatsi and Ipeleng friends
Miracle: I will call them sisters...
Biggie now asked him between his platonic friend, and romantic partner which one will last more, he said platonic..so Biggie said Yemi saving his friend to repay his loyalty doent means he does not love Khosi, and the idiot also said Kanaga let Yemi win the HOH game
It is really hard to summarize the diary session of that idiot called Miracle.

He would do everything and say anything to define his foolishness.. He can never mind his business because he got no business at all..

His stay in that house depend on Yemi and Khosi, without them, I doubt he would have been more popular than Justine.

Remember, he was that one that brought Yemi and Kanaga into his chat with Biggie.. Just to make some stupid and baseless point.
When Biggie started with the questions,he couldn't answer but ended up making a fool of himself.

Like I stated earlier, he must have really been bullied while growing up..

Miracle keeps accusing Yemi of being a player but the same Miracle has toasted at least 5 ladies in that same house.
The recent one being Nana yesternight or the night before.

Nana made it clear to him that he has toasted many girls in that house..

Miracle being the idiot that he is, wanted to argue and dismiss the allegation.Nana simply ignored him and left.

Later on, same Nana went to sleep with Justine on his bed,
Miracle saw them and I am pretty sure that is the reason he nominated Juvvone for possible eviction.

Trust me, at the end, Miracle won't get the tiniest pussy in that house.
His best bet is Justine or Ebubu..

Very anyhow soul

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:
Ebubu is traumatised by this uniform. I'm wondering why biggie, with psychologists, didn't think this through. He did say in his diary session that his school days were the worst, that he was made fun of by learners and punished excessively by teachers. The only period he started enjoying school life was in university. He even said he has childhood amnesia ( I didn't know there was such a word), he doesn't remember much about school years.

Oh my, hey yaaa
Biggie do something
A dark part of me wants him (especially as he clearly looks unhappy in the game- is he tho?) to take a voluntary exit so Tsastii can leave with him👌🏾😂😷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

U whoreyemi's cockroaches are just a reflection of ur big for nothing empty headed god that expects everyone to ass lick him🤮🤮🤮 but the reverse is the case for him tongue tongue thanks to IGWE MIRACLE that cut his wings cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pole vault
Thafhang rest it’s not javelin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

A Nigerian tornado Karen became a sure winner in Week 5…at a point where they were protesting the plenty Naija wins. Especially a controversial win the year before😷
Coca Cola (the sponsor that year) had to wade in and save the show lol
Wendell 3 country votes

BB would die if just people like Wendell were in it. Ebubu and Justin are better than him👌🏾
And he is a white Zimbabwean, had no business in the show lol but whites are Southern African I guess - no common ground at all.

I remember Karen with the implants. Tough talker with a heart of gold.
I wanted Karen and Lucklay (South African) to win. But he moved mad at a point in the game and lost the massive support he has garnered.
BB Amplified
Mad players 🔥

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

A Nigerian tornado Karen became a sure winner in Week 5…at a point where they were protesting the plenty Naija wins. Coca Cola (the sponsor that year) had to wade in and save the show lol
Wendell 3 country votes

And he is a white Zimbabwean, had no business in the show lol but whites are Southern African I guess - no common ground at all.

BB Amplified
Mad players 🔥

Wow
This was an interesting read. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:
How is that Biggie's fault?
He should speak with the Hoh if he doesn't want to play that role..

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
It seem as though that Miracle wants to try out his luck with Ipeleng.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Blaqboy can never the type of boyfriend blu wants for this show. They are together now but he looks like he would rather be elsewhere. He lacks that thing....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Oh my, hey yaaa
Biggie do something
A dark part of me wants him (especially as he clearly looks unhappy in the game- is he tho?) to take a voluntary exit so Tsastii can leave with him👌🏾😂😷
Doctor what is this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
livelymatilda:

How is that Biggie's fault?
He should speak with the Hoh if he doesn't want to play that role..
I guess you are not watching so I will explain. This is punishment not a task so I don't know how an hoh would get involved.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
genius43:
Them don swear for that boy

Only him Khosi,sandra,blue,Nana, Nelisa,Nana, Ipheleng

At this point he should just go ahead and chyke Yvonne and Tsasti to complete the circle

Never seen a grown man who is so obsessed with another guy ever

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Oh my, hey yaaa
Biggie do something

🤣🤣🤣 you are mean.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
I have come to the conclusion that Yvonne is very boring ,if her fans here like come for me

No storyline at all except kissing juicy every second , juicy sef that came with hype, she has brought him down

She really tried with her PR before coming to the show ,if not she is suppose to be home

I wonder how nigerians would pick her over olivia, light skin privilege is still working in big brother chai!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
livelymatilda:

U will keep weeping blood here over a 25yrs old u can birth tongue tongue IGWE MIRACLE u are just too powerful cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:
Blaqboy can never the type of boyfriend blu wants for this show. They are together now but he looks like he would rather be elsewhere. He lacks that thing....
Should I use the world boring

A Mmeli would have taken her attention from Yemi forever

Blaq/Mavin were too dull for blue,she needs a bubbling personality to be with cus that is the ideal person for her at that age

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

I guess you are not watching so I will explain. This is punishment not a task so I don't know how an hoh would get involved.
Oh okay,you are right.. The one with tsatsil as tail of the house..

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
genius43:

I love how chatty she gets with him
I enjoy their interactions

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

At this point he should just go ahead and chyke Yvonne and Tsasti to complete the circle

Just watch, he will end up toasting Justine and/or Ebubu..

Just be patient with him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Should I use the world boring

A Mmeli would have taken her attention from Yemi forever

Blaq/Mavin were too dull for blue,she needs a bubbling personality to be with cus that is the ideal person for her at that age

I don't want to call him boring ( he is) because sometimes I am surprised by how handsome he is with a beautiful smile. I want to shake him and make him do things.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Your Yemi that was jumping from bed to bed like a Hornny he-goat, what will you say about that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smoothgio:

Doctor what is this

A dark desire tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

I love how chatty she gets with him
I enjoy their interactions
Na everything you sef like..

Soon,you will start comparing them with what happens in BBA 1967...

Professor big brother, I hail you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sanqa:

🤣🤣🤣 you are mean.

Hehehehehe tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Your Yemi that was jumping from bed to bed like a Hornny he-goat, what will you say about that?

How many women did woman chyke in the house compared to Miracle

And the worst is that non of the ladies are going to accept him
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

Oh my, hey yaaa
Biggie do something
Hmm...A dark part of you that is not always exposed to sunlight... Right?

You can always meet Ebubu with your dark part whenever he is evicted Madam.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ipheleng is mad at Yelisa for the save and replace

(1) (2) (3) ... (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.