Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,290 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1109898 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Titaniumental:

You mean like dis? grin grin
Yes like this tongue tongue

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
I fear for yemi’s life in that house

God please help him

Miracle’s obsession don pass becareful
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
davodyguy:

But you liked Adekunle undecided
I am polyamorous cheesy I still love Adekunle and also love Miracle Op smiley any issue with that ? tongue
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Are you that dumb not to understand the reason for the pairing? If not for the pairing, all the evicted housemates by now will be all South Africans. And only Nigerians will be in the finale. Do you think that will make sense for a Naija/South African Big Brother season? Learn to reason with the brain that God gave to you for free angry

Naaaa, it ain't about being dumb... the inclusive bb franchise voting system/pattern never works the way you hazard, maybe I should even go ahead to say ure the dumbo here.

First off, are u by this asinine thought of yours which very sadly you appear so proud of, think the pairing will continue into the finals? If you do, which by your suggestion you infact do... then u must have reduced your reasoning capacity to a pea brained size... but if u may deceive yourself to say the pairing will not persist into the finale, then would it not be safe to say that a Nigerian is the inherent winner by your assertion even before the show began?!

You talk about reasoning yet you display crass ignorance by not realising that once, Tayo a Nigerian in 2014, lost in the BBA even without the melodramatic pairing nonsense 😑.

So wetin u been dey rant about sef, coming to call someone who is evidently way smarter than your household dumb... ṣe o ko kan were
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Biggie asked him about Yesterday save and replace...
Miracle : Yemi Cregx should’ve saved Khosi but he didn’t. He is the HOH, why didn’t he save her, the person he claims he loves? Yet he saved Blue who we all know he’ll move to if Khosi leaves the house. I don’t know why she can’t see that he’s playing the game...
so Biggie compare the Yemi-Khosi-Kanaga save situation to Tsatsi-Kanaga-Ipeleng own...then he started saying rubbish, that the scenarios are different..so Biggie asked if
Biggie to miracle: would you can Yemi cregx and kanaga jnr friends
Miracle: yes with what have seen they’re friends
Biggie: would you call tsatsi and Ipeleng friends
Miracle: I will call them sisters...
Biggie now asked him between his platonic friend, and romantic partner which one will last more, he said platonic..so Biggie said Yemi saving his friend to repay his loyalty doent means he does not love Khosi, and the idiot also said Kanaga let Yemi win the HOH game
fitzmayowa:

Abeg you fit summarise his DS as I didn't catch it.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Must you complain about everything single thing, they have their reasons for pairing the housemates

And you think the reason is?! undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Onye bu Geezeem cheesy She should be ready to share tongue Mambi go be bad beech cheesy cheesy I have been observing her for a while now grin

Hei ghod
Mba kwa oo, so mu na ya bu soul
cheesy tongue
MamBi and Geezeem bu my dolls
O bulu na I malu mma, I bukwa doll too lol
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
I honestly do not know Ebubu, at all shocked
I don’t have a clue as to whether he is a “good” or “bad” guy….
I have no feelers at all
So, so weird.

I also do not know Justin, but Ebubu’s is worse
Chim

My heart goes out to him sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:
Abeg what is the name of Juicy and Yvonne 's ship?
lip suckers ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lord have mercy😢, safarigirl and other obidients we must get it right on Saturday if not...

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
I can never feel sorry for whoreyemi!! IGWE MIRACLE will continue tormenting him cheesy cheesy
U attempted to physically harm ur fellow man because of a lady that u claimed is boxing u and even when he listened to the other housemates and apologized to u a reasonable person would have apologized back to him if u weren't a condescending narcissist scum!! Unfortunately for u IGWE MIRACLE is an Agunwoke u don't wanna mess with!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Should we adopt her? She is the closes to our girl's body type there grin

And she has really loosened up...and grown on the show. This is what I like...

There is no pretence in the girl
No faking it
I think it's worth a try while we pray she makes it beyond next eviction. I've always seen her as shy and reticent rather than snobbish. Her only conspicuous flaw is the need to be validated constantly which is confused for prejudice. She's simply an introvert that wants to be liked. She's genuinely real and raw in a somewhat refined manner. I will gladly hold hands with you on another sojourn to heartache my Gee grin
PS: I will get another bottle of Hennessey handy.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Why una dey sideline Titaniumental here!! He was active with u two for seun jare!!

lol...
He wasn't as active as he is this year... we didn't feel his strength grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thank u🥰 Miracle would have won by a landslide if he came on the first day cos not only does he have the X factor he also got the good looks of Melvin with a blend of Charles okocha Igwe tupac cheesy

I hope this moniker is not who I am suspecting its ooh undecided

I personally don't think the 4 days difference matters. Miracle is stronger than quite a number of those in the house now

Miracle and Blue are playing good games and advancing greatly

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I think it's worth a try while we pray she makes it beyond next eviction. I've always seen her as shy and reticent rather than snobbish. Her only conspicuous flaw is the need to be validated constantly which is confused for prejudice. She's simply an introvert that wants to be liked. She's genuinely real and raw in a somewhat refined manner I will gladly hold hands with you on another sojourn to heartache my Gee grin
PS: I will get another bottle of Hennessey
handy.

cheesy
Hehehehehe
Anyway, I and my Oli are on borrowed time so I feel you guys
Ipeleng was my first love, and is now relegated but, she doesn’t irritate me and I am beginning to appreciate her again. She should not be a lackey to Tsnatsii tho😷

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hunterkent:

Can justin, ebubu or miracle clinch the prize money in your opinion?

Ask that moniker that aside Wendull, which other borite has ever won this show?

After so many seasons, both BBA and BBN I am supposed to use an isolated case for a yard stick?

Ask her why there were two winners that year
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hunterkent:

Anty, but miracle is good looking pls dont score the guy off like that
Im not going to demurr the fact that his personality is growing tufty on people, the boy squarely exemplifies the coursing from a Zero to a Hero.

I won't argue with you if you think he would make top 3 on the list of the handsome guys this season

Again i haven't called him ugly

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Wow this is divine what a sweet coincidence🥰 I also love Terrence Howard of the Lyon empire🤩 Send my kisses to ur friend my soul sister😊

shocked shocked
cc:Eeghe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Eeghe:

shocked
Ka Geezeem jide kwa gi

cheesy tongue
I think MamBi likes Terrence too

omg!

Believe me, I didn't see this your post before I commented on that post... and it's even right under it cheesy cheesy

Me and you sha.. lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gasvon: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I won't argue with you if you think he would make top 3 on the list of the handsome guys this season

Again i haven't called him ugly
lol. He wouldn't even make top 5.
Yemi, thabang, mmeli, theo, Marvin >>>>
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

I personally don't think the 4 days difference matters. Miracle is stronger than quite a number of those in the house now

Somebody took out her other moniker HotMiracIeJuice, her troll account is currently resting in perfect peace

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Onye bu Geezeem cheesy She should be ready to share tongue Mambi go be bad beech cheesy cheesy I have been observing her for a while now grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
hayzed19:
Biggie asked him about Yesterday save and replace...
Miracle : Yemi Cregx should’ve saved Khosi but he didn’t. He is the HOH, why didn’t he save her, the person he claims he loves? Yet he saved Blue who we all know he’ll move to if Khosi leaves the house. I don’t know why she can’t see that he’s playing the game...
so Biggie compare the Yemi-Khosi-Kanaga save situation to Tsatsi-Kanaga-Ipeleng own...then he started saying rubbish, that the scenarios are different..so Biggie asked if
Biggie to miracle: would you can Yemi cregx and kanaga jnr friends
Miracle: yes with what have seen they’re friends
Biggie: would you call tsatsi and Ipeleng friends
Miracle: I will call them sisters...
Biggie now asked him between his platonic friend, and romantic partner which one will last more, he said platonic..so Biggie said Yemi saving his friend to repay his loyalty doent means he does not love Khosi, and the idiot also said Kanaga let Yemi win the HOH game

Thanks for the update, at this point it's just pure hatred for Yemi and reason is simple, Yemi got all the gals he wanted, even though dey turn am to cat from demon.....
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

After so many seasons, both BBA and BBN I am supposed to use an isolated case for a yard stick?

Wow

Two winners how did they do it?
Have never watched BBA, thought there's only one winner when it comes to bb franchise.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

Should we adopt her? She is the closes to our girl's body type there grin

And she has really loosened up...and grown on the show. This is what I like...

There is no pretence in the girl
No faking it
I'm joining this team. She was my first fave, then lukay happened and she disappeared.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Thanks for the update, at this point it's just pure hatred for Yemi and reason is simple, Yemi got all the gals he wanted, even though dey turn am to cat from demon.....
You're reminding me of my secondary school life, I've suffered honestly 😢

Naso I beef one boy wey take one caramel barbie wey I chyk tire
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
fitzmayowa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nhazeru:

Wow

Two winners how did they do it?
Have never watched BBA, thought there's only one winner when it comes to bb franchise.

Last minute thing. Many speculations about that , one being that a Zimbabwean Munya had lost painfully to Uti the year earlier and Wendell's win was compensation for that.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

From one winner to two winners, it may seem as though they just compensated Wendull for being dull, what the guy did all season was to drink beer and laugh like a dullard...... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Geezeem:

This is not true!! Even a day difference matters as long as Nigerian votes matters!! I still feel Level 1 housemates were cheated last year sef bringing them day 2 after bandwagons have already joined Phyna and Bryann that were the most active in their trenches house that first day!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2023

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Teeroyzimma: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lauryn41:
I fear for yemi’s life in that house

God please help him

Miracle’s obsession don pass becareful

Nothing go happen rest ur mind, Miracle can't do nada

(1) (2) (3) ... (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.