Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091416 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Eeghe:

Baby, I never worry about you holding your own

If the attack becomes overly personal or too much? Ignore the person to oblivion👌🏾

That is how I operate (in Blue's voice) grin
Thank you my love

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Scondy what is your girl wearing abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

How can we get big brother to give them that double wahala belt ??

Do we tag on twitter or instagram

He must give them a belt , to be worn till the final day and the belt must be short

Nonsense and loyalty 😂😂😂
ok
I Love this idea
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Who else is annoyed with what blue is wearing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Alphagan:

Atiku is a big threat.

This election is between Tinubu and Atiku, but BAT will eventually win.

Obi’s effort is commendable, he has infused something unique into our electioneering and going forward, this his audacious move will be a standard for many others. Unfortunately, his best at this period will not earn him victory, at best, 3rd position.

The only place where Atiku might gain upper hand is in the north and even at that it might be a slight victory

PO got SS,SE,some SW States on lockdown
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
livelymatilda:
NOTE :..
Ebubu said it with his mouth that sometimes, some housemates do offer to help him wash his plate too

So which one come dey tear geezeem abi na gizard pant na.
Her body dey Pepper am well well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:
Who else is annoyed with what blue is wearing
You are not alone. I even thought it was gym wear when I hadn't seen the jeans. 🤦
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Beorn:

You're letting go of your pity for Ebubu because you dislike Yemi and wanted him to back Miracle who is making a mountain out of a molehill, not that Ebubu was wrong. Why don't you let go of your pity because Ebubu is ACTUALLY wrong not because you wanted him to support a situation that shouldn't even be an issue?

Ebubu chose to help some HMs do their dishes from the first week till date sometimes, and he has never complained about it. Other HMs have helped Ebubu was his plates too. Have you seen Ebubu complaining to anyone about it? Did Miracle have a conversation with Ebubu to know if the young man has any issue with it? Did Yvonne & Olivia not want to wash their plates before Ebubu insisted? Did Juicy Jay not confirm that he also helps others wash their plates sometimes especially Yemi when he's already washing his plates? So, why exactly is this Ebubu own that annoying to you when Jaypee, Miracle, Juicy Jay & others do help others to wash their dishes and it's not a problem? I can say it's because Yemi got roped in it. If it was Yaya, I don't think you'd have problem with it.

All I needed to say , have been said on this

I hope Miracle revisit the way Yemi stood up yesterday , raised his voice and kept using swear words on him....he must treat that disrespect

That's all I am looking forward to lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Khobang shippers are sorry on her behalf . It was an honest mistake from her. I'm sure by now she's regretting that exclusive demand from Yemi.

Forgive her. Pls
We are going through it
No way

We wanted Blue for our boy and your girl didn't allow

Remember the picture below?? this was Khosi always stressing Yemi demanding for exclusivity and attention to the extent she told Yemi she would drag him out of Blue's bed if she sees him there and people started complaining that Yemi was no fine again

She even gave Yemi a 5 hours ultimatum

So just buckle up cus we just started our turn.... for not giving us our Blumi,you will never get your khobang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

And the people Miracle went to?

Gzm, did you watch it at all?🙄
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
Is Yemi still simping for my Khosi?grin
Yes oooo

We are still simping

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Fiyin007:
Page 1200 and counting
Dem wan pay u...open mouth waaah
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ibukzy:
Was Nelissa, Thanbang, Blue, Kanaga, Iya Woli... Involved?

Who be Iya woli again🙄?😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

The only place where Atiku might gain upper hand is in the north and even at that it might be a slight victory

SS will be voting Atiku

Them no like anything wey no be PDP

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linqueen:

Who be Iya woli again🙄?😂

The self proclaimed spiritualist in bb’s house
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
Why is Yemi so unfortunate?
He had so much prospects during the first 3 weeks and now,he’s now a low budget Tony Umez?
Lmao!
The only time he won HOH,biggy did fake nominations…chai!
What an unfortunate fellow!
Khosi should continue to drain him and make a fool out of him!
Yoruba demon wannabe!
Pussy ass playboy!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Now I am convinced beyond expectation that you are not watching the show

Who is draining who right now,Your Khosi that was crying last night cus she wanted to talk to Thabang so bad and Yemi didn't allow

Go online and see your fellow teammates tagging biggie to scatter khoyemi but God pass them cus you see this choking,we will choke and drain Khosi till the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Khobang shippers are sorry on her behalf . It was an honest mistake from her. I'm sure by now she's regretting that exclusive demand from Yemi.

Forgive her. Pls
We are going through it

Same Khosi who's busy saying "amen" to the prayer of Yemi and her being together forever. She was the one who wanted Yemi to be boxed and she must be boxed together with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Iya Woli: love me out loud
Yemicregx :say no more bish

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by cyberghost23: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
DOptical:

You're the one proving how stupid you're.

It was Miracle who rather had unintelligible outburst at Yemi because all these werent the business of Yemi in the first place.

It was Olivia and Yvonne who gave their plates to Ebubu who volunteered to help them wash the plates. How's that the business of Yemi? The instigator thought he could stir trouble by instigating bullshit in Yemi's HOH reign.

Geezeem's honest opinion indeed? My foot! Or biased stupid opinion! Because all these had no business with Yemi in the first place until the stupid rapist Miracle went to go confront Yemi who gave him raw like he deserved! He thought he could disturb Yemi's HOH reign and Yemi gave the stupid blockhead what he deserved! Same useless guy who couldn't stop talking about Yemi in his diary session.

Speaking of intelligence, we all know Yemi is the most intelligent Nigerian on the show. We've seen him won the Maldives trip with his knowledge of geography, even as he did same in the HOH win. He's the only Nigerian who always do well at puzzles. He does well in task too and he's quite lively at task. The only few times he doesn't do well are in some game of chances which is out of anyone's hands.

miracle is miles ahead intelligent than yemi.... Make una dey talk true..
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

SS will be voting Atiku

Them no like anything wey no be PDP
Make we dey watch na

Na only Delta State pdp fit get upper hand due to the fact say na firmer Governor be vice

But aside that,SS dey for Obi
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
DOptical:

You're the one proving how stupid you're.

It was Miracle who rather had unintelligible outburst at Yemi because all these werent the business of Yemi in the first place.

It was Olivia and Yvonne who gave their plates to Ebubu who volunteered to help them wash the plates. How's that the business of Yemi? The instigator thought he could stir trouble by instigating bullshit in Yemi's HOH reign.

Geezeem's honest opinion indeed? My foot! Or biased stupid opinion! Because all these had no business with Yemi in the first place until the stupid rapist Miracle went to go confront Yemi who gave him raw like he deserved! He thought he could disturb Yemi's HOH reign and Yemi gave the stupid blockhead what he deserved! Same useless guy who couldn't stop talking about Yemi in his diary session.

Speaking of intelligence, we all know Yemi is the most intelligent Nigerian on the show. We've seen him won the Maldives trip with his knowledge of geography, even as he did same in the HOH win. He's the only Nigerian who always do well at puzzles. He does well in task too and he's quite lively at task. The only few times he doesn't do well are in some game of chances which is out of anyone's hands.

Hi, can you make your point without the tag ‘rapist’?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

All I needed to say , have been said on this

I hope Miracle revisit the way Yemi stood up yesterday , raised his voice and kept using swear words on him....he must treat that disrespect

That's all I am looking forward to lipsrsealed

At least it's been clear that Yemi wasn't supposed to be involved in this as it didn't concern him so Miracle should have left him out of it, Ebubu did no wrong and Yvonne & Olivia were innocent. Nothing else matters to me.

BTW, you hoping that Miracle revisits the way Yemi stood up, "raised his voice" and kept using swear words makes me laugh. I'm nearly forced to ask if you are indeed watching this show or just hell-bent on throwing away facts when Yemi is involved, because Miracle called Yemi "půssy" at the bathroom area the night of the truth or dare game, Miracle also told Yemi to "shut the the fûck up" on the night of the T or D game which made Yemi react.

I guess calling Yemi "pûssy" or telling Yemi to "shut the fûck up" is romantic and kind words to you. LMAO.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:

A muslim/muslim presidency will not happen in nigeria

Stop being wicked

Stop it

It is not religion that will give you good governance. What Obj, a Christian could not achieve for Niger Delta, Yaradua achieved it. The infrastructural decay SW and by extension the rest of the South suffered under Jonathan(a Christian) has been largely and significantly addressed by Buhari(a Muslim). Tinubu that I know does not play politics of region or religion, instead, his choice is always influenced by capacity and reality. He’s liberal and open to progressive ideas. His cabinet remains the best and most diverse in the history of Nigeria.

His life struggle has been for the emancipation of the oppressed and the need for Nigeria to fully manifest its potentials. He was at the forefront of the struggle for our democratic transition, he suffered like no other and despite the existential threat, he was undaunted and fought to the finish line till victory was achieved.

We should not be talking about religion in 2023 as a chief driver of our politics, it is stale.

I’m a Christian and Tinubu is my candidate because he’s the best among the contestants for Nigeria at this defining moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

And the people Miracle went to?

Yemi spoke with those involved - Ipeleng & Miracle who brought the issue up, Yvonne, and Juicy Jay & Olivia who actually called him to talk about it.

Miracle on the other hand talked to those not even involved from Thabang, to Kanaga to Nelissa etc.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

Now I am convinced beyond expectation that you are not watching the show

Who is draining who right now,Your Khosi that was crying last night cus she wanted to talk to Thabang so bad and Yemi didn't allow

Go online and see your fellow teammates tagging biggie to scatter khoyemi but God pass them cus you see this choking,we will choke and drain Khosi till the end
Story!

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
Is Yemi still simping for my Khosi?grin
Just like the way Okowa is SIMPING for Atiku. grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Big brother says to Olivia, "you're extremely intelligent"... Is Olivia extremely intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alphagan:

It is not religion that will give you good governance. What Obj, a Christian could not achieve for Niger Delta, Yaradua achieved it. The infrastructural decay SW and by extension the rest of the South suffered under Jonathan(a Christian) has been largely and significantly addressed by Buhari(a Muslim). Tinubu that I know does not play politics of region or religion, instead, his choice is always influenced by capacity and reality. He’s liberal and open to progressive ideas. His cabinet remains the best and most diverse in the history of Nigeria.

His life struggle has been for the emancipation of the oppressed and the need for Nigeria to fully manifest its potentials. He was at the forefront of the struggle for our democratic transition, he suffered like no other and despite the existential threat, he was undaunted and fought to the finish line till victory was achieved.

We should not be talking about religion in 2023 as a chief driver of our politics, it is stale.

I’m a Christian and Tinubu is my candidate because he’s the best among the contestants for Nigeria at this defining moment.

It’s not about religion but it should be a balanced equation

Tinubu won’t win
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hello house, Dominique is trying to ban me for nothing.

I am not supporting any housemate but just here to drop the bitter truth and expose some hypocrites here.

In case you don't hear from me again, you can ask Dominique.

This is a yearly thing for her though.. I don't know what I did to her.

I am just here to air my opinion.. Na message I type, I no kee person oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Must you ban me every season? Allow me enjoy this show abegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
DOptical:

Facts are always constant and consistent! And it gives you pain because the truth pierced into your soul! I repeat Yemi isn't responsible for your misfortune! Neither is Tinubu you keep linking for your "off point" gibberish.
As usual, repeating same bullshit.... So far, So good, I am enjoying the pains I am making you go through now, and God sparing my life, I will add more pains so you won't mistake me for the coward that birthed you.

😉✌️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

Gaining upper hand in the votes endowed north is more electorally rewarding than gaining upper hand in SE. Atiku only needs about 30% performance in the NE to cancel Obi’s 80% performance in SE .

Obi will win 5 SE states + 2 in NC and max of 3 in SS totaling 10 States. The number of votes and the margin of victory in the aforementioned states won’t be enough to cause any tectonic shift in the winning permutation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smoothgio:

No way

We wanted Blue for our boy and your girl didn't allow

Remember the picture below?? this was Khosi always stressing Yemi demanding for exclusivity and attention to the extent she told Yemi she would drag him out of Blue's bed if she sees him there and people started complaining that Yemi was no fine again

She even gave Yemi a 5 hours ultimatum

So just buckle up cus we just started our turn.... for not giving us our Blumi,you will never get your khobang
c how stressed yemi is ..chaii grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.