Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101747 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:
Only people without empathy will fail to see what Miracle tried to do last night.

But since the same Ebubu they were trying to protect joined the other party to rubbish Miracle, then no p

What people fail to notice is that Miracle who probably wasn't there during the initial exchange between Ebubu and Olivia/yvonne was the only one bothered enough that Ebubu hadn't showered and the hot water was running out. No one else offered to take over from Ebubu so he could go shower but Miracle. Now he's the bad guy. Lol.

Miracle did great yesterday and I applaud him for trying to protect Ebubu
1....Ebubu admitted that there are people who also help him wash his plate.

2..Ebubu admitted that he was ready to bath with cold water even if he misses the hot water last night.

3..Ebubu offered to helped them, they were not forced.

4...Ebubu said Tsatsi would have done the dishes but there is no way he would have allowed that because she cookedbthay day.

5..Ebubu if 28 year old and not mentally unstable unless you want to tell us what we don't know.

6...Cooking was Whitemoney's strategy, Yemi is Miracle's strategy... What made you think Washing played is not Ebubu's strategy.

We know some former housemates that admitted that mopping the floor and cleaning the kitchen was their own strategy.

What exactly is the problem that is tearing you people's pants?
Please I want to know..

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
scondy:

How can this be a rule? In a house full of adults...

Omo, the matter tire me.. fighting on behalf of a 28 years old…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Blaqboi sha
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ayam how is khosi today
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:
Amya how is khosi today

Queening as always!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:
The things i read on this thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Saint Miracle , defender of the albinos

Protector of the unprotected

Superman , BBT edition

God will see all of you through the pain yemi is putting you through , Miracle , his stans, and his co “moral value “defenders here

Pls leave Mimi, he is just so wonderful. Probably, he never knew Ebubu volunteered to do the dishes. He volunteered to do the voluntary chore, only to complain. Same insinuation he tagged on Jenni😅.

Miracle gives me a sizable good dose of laughter when he does these things.

With the level of meddling and pokes he dishes, I won’t be surprised if the hms ( especially Yemi) thinks he is a fake hm like my beloved CHIZZY 🤣of level up😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Blaqboy is a softie
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Blaqboi crying in the diary room

Awwn he’s so sweet
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sanqa:
Blaqboy is a softie

He’s such an emotional person
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Blaqboi says he’s crying because he’s proud of Ipeleng

Even big brother no believe am 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yemi didn't blow it... Yemi was correcting him, saying that it was Ebubu who offered to wash it because he saw when Yvonne was about to wash her plate... Miracle was the one who insisted that giving Ebubu plates to wash was wrong and yemi was like since he offered to help, there is no issue...
Yemi only asked those involved, which side conversation again.... it's fine if you don't like him, but don't come here and preach what isn't true.
Amya:

He didn't take over the washing just for the sake of it. He only did that so Ebubu would not miss the hot water.

So he had no malicious intent taking over.
He wasn't there to know it was Ebubu that offered to help and thought the girls dumped it on Ebubu as they seemed to dump everything on him. He spoke about it to Ipeleng who said she was irritated herself when one of the girls ordered Ebubu to cook rice for her. This was when Miracle decided to speak to Yemi about it.

Yemi was the one that blew it out of proportion with all those side conversation. He saw it as an affront to his authority.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

Queening as always!
Nice , i thought you forgot you were stanning her and not yemi

😊
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thabang's handwriting

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sanqa:
About yemi and miracle.....khosi spent a big part of yesterday with miracle,cosy and laughing.
What happened in the evening was expected. I don't care how, but I knew yemi would find a way.

Can you imagine?!🙄

Must you bring your fave into men issues, like she’s the most sort after🥴. Yemi is aware Mimi isn’t second choice but Thabang.Zukwanike 🤧

I get it though!

Since nothing have been said about Okosisi, you decided to involve her in Miracle, Yemi and Ebubu’s fuss😆

You have the floor🙄🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
scondy:

I tire. Imagine Juicy decided to help Yemi wash his plate and Miracle says no that the rule, not from Biggie, forbids it. No be madness be that?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sanqa:
Thabang's handwriting

Is that a love letter to Khosi?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

1....Ebubu admitted that there are people who also help him wash his plate.

2..Ebubu admitted that he was ready to bath with cold water even if he misses the hot water last night.

Was this before the hot water announcement or when Miracle told him told to go have a bath or after the fact?

3..Ebubu offered to helped them, they were not forced.
Did Miracle know this or all this came after the fact

4... Ebubu said Tsatsi would have done the dishes but there is no way he would have allowed that because she cookedbthay day.
Kitchen duties does not include dishes.

5..Ebubu if 28 year old and not mentally unstable unless you want to tell us what we don't know.
He's actions shows he's socially inept. So his age has little relevance on whether not he's being taken advantage of. Even old people can be taken advantage of.

6...Cooking was Whitemoney's strategy, Yemi is Miracle's strategy... What made you think Washing played is not Ebubu's strategy.

We know some former housemates that admitted that mopping the floor and cleaning the kitchen was their own strategy.
This might be his strategy but that's doesn't mean Miracle should not not try to protect him if it isn't.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Who's this Jessica?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ipeleng is such a beautiful lady take or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Nobody said anybody was forced.

Miracle made his case

He said people take advantage of Ebubu ALWAYS and that whenever they do, he usually misses the Hot water time and have to bath cold water

This night he told him to go and shower and started doing the dishes so Ebubu does not miss the hot water

.... Miracle said he is not having Ebubu taken advantage of

He also said since they all agree to be doing their dishes, they should follow through so people don't deviate

We both know that the reason people are calling Miracle names is cos he is hated... for a minute assume that it was yemi that did this for someone else

... you all will extol his virtues to high heavens
while calling the people dropping the dishes all sort of names

You will be quick to remind them that no one is their servant in Biggy's house

Let the hate continue... both inside and outside the house. you will see the effect soon grin

Yemi doesn't interfere in someone else's affairs that has got nothing to do with him. If it all he wanted to interfere, he would simply help out but not use it to cause Chaos. When Nelisa was hardly given food for example, he simply went to cook for her to eat. He didn't go out to shout at others to cause more problem. It even had to take Nelisa crying to Yemi in the case of Thabang before he had to go meet Thabang for example. He doesn't interfere in what's not his business.

If Miracle wanted to help out, he would simply help Ebubu do the dishes without complaint, instead of using it as avenue to cause his usual chaos which he wanted to deliberately do, just to cause disruption during Yemi's HOH reign.

Question is how's it Yemi's fault? Was he the one who gave his plates to Ebubu to wash? It was Olivia and Yvonne who gave their plates and it was Ebubu who volunteered to do it. If Ebubu isn't complaining to Miracle and was the one who volunteered, so what's the problem all about here? Also, how did it become Yemi's fault here? Seriously, I don't understand the whole point! Because it seems some people need their heads checked! With the way some people went about it, one would think Yemi was forcing Ebubu to wash his plates. Whereas Yemi wasn't even part of the whole thing! Na ment?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
hayzed19:
Yemi didn't blow it... Yemi was correcting him, saying that it was Ebubu who offered to wash it because he saw when Yvonne was about to wash her plate... Miracle was the one who insisted that giving Ebubu plates to wash was wrong and yemi was like since he offered to help, there is no issue...
Yemi only asked those involved, which side conversation again.... it's fine if you don't like him, but don't come here and preach what isn't true.

Stop twisting things please. Except for when Miracle made his complaints to Yemi and Yemi told him he will investigate his complaints Next thing Yemi spoke to Juicy, Ebubu and some others and without even telling Miracle the outcome of his investigation, he just put Miracle on blast Infront of the house. That's absolutely effed up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linqueen:

Can you imagine?!🙄

Must you bring your fave into men issues, like she’s the most sort after. Yemi is aware Mimi isn’t second choice but Thabang.Zukwanike

I get it though!

Since nothing have been said about Okosisi, you decided to involve her in Miracle, Yemi and Ebubu’s fuss😆

You have the floor🙄🤣
I am involving her? Your boy did that first.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Is that a love letter to Khosi?
Not yet 🤣
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sanqa:
Thabang's handwriting
Noticed the golden scholar spelled prestigious as 'prestigeous'

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pharoh:

Yes I agree with your points and since it's their strategy then this is not the last of it. Miracle should just have a one on one with Ebubu and get insights. He should just stop advocating for ebubu if he can tell him clearly that he doesn't mind helping people.

Also what do you think of the wager task, I was not so hopeful before but things are picking up slowly. I am afraid that even if they perform well they might not win it due to breaking rules.

Khosi told yemi not to sleep in the HOH room with nelisa and i think he has not done that. I am not sure nelisa also is always sleeping there. Thabana were warned about not sleeping there during their regime. If this becomes an issue I hope yemi can tell the housemates about the khosi angle. I cannot fathom my head around yemi always trying to prove things to khosi.

He dey make me vex😟
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
scondy:

It should not be but he was just looking for a way to prevent people from taking advantage of ebubu. Ebubu is a special case and we should look beyond age and see that he is lost sometimes in that house.

He might just be accepting anything to feel belonged among the housemate's as he sees himself like an outcast.

Anyways its better miracle talks to ebubu one on one and understands why he is so quick to help and not that he has some unnoticed esteem issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

Stop twisting things please. Except for when Miracle made his complaints to Yemi and Yemi told him he will investigate his complaints Next thing Yemi spoke to Juicy, Ebubu and some others and without even telling Miracle the outcome of his investigation, he just put Miracle on blast Infront of the house. That's absolutely effed up.

Yemi simply outsmarted your instigating rapist!

Why did Miracle offer to help Ebubu with the dishes if he was going to complain afterwards? Hell, if he wanted to complain, why not take it to the parties involved (Ebubu, Olivia and Yvonne) and hash it out. Why take his complain to Yemi in his sly bid to cause Chaos between Yemi and the housemates, even as he wanted to disrupt Yemi's HOH reign? Why do that when Yemi was the HOH? Imagine if Yemi had fired on Olivia, Yvonne etc without knowing what went on and the fact that Ebubu actually volunteered to wash it? Miracle would have used that avenue to continue to say Yemi was disrespectful to women blah blah blah and get Olivia and Yvonne on his side. Good thing Yemi called out the instigator for who he is. We all know Miracle means nothing well for Yemi.

Then you have some people who forgot the whole thing and started attacking Yemi unwarranted like they've always been programmed to do and if one didn't know otherwise, one would think Yemi was forcing Ebubu to wash his plates.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
damiviolet:
Ipeleng is such a beautiful lady take or leave it
she is very sweet lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
stop lying, we watched the scenario too
Amya:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
hayzed19:
stop lying, we watched the scenario too

Yeah. You watched from your microwave maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

Was this before the hot water announcement or when Miracle told him told to go have a bath or after the fact?
After,....When Olivia was reporting Miracle to Juicy jay

Did Miracle know this or all this came after the fact

You will have to ask Miracle by yourself. I am not in his wicked mind

Kitchen duties does not include dishes.
Go and tell that to Ebubu

He's actions shows he's socially inept. So his age has little relevance on whether not he's being taken advantage of. Even old people can be taken advantage of.

This might be his strategy but that's doesn't mean Miracle should not not try to protect him if it isn't.

You have your mind made up on what you want to believe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.