Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1101530 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Yes.. Which one dey tear your pant for Yemi matter...?

Is that why you want Dominique to ban me?

Exposing an hypocrite is not and will never be a crime.. Inugo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Beorn:
The only way to truly address this issue is to follow the chain of events and see that the fault of last night's issue was on Miracle, or majorly on Miracle at least. Some people are making it look like Yemi fans are criticizing Miracle because he has few fans but that's not true in this case in particular.

Ebubu was washing plates last night when Yvonne & Olivia went to wash their plates. On seeing them, he told them that he'd help them wash the plates. They told him he shouldn't worry about it but he insisted that it's nothing and he'd do it as he's already washing the plates. They gave it him, thanked him and left. They wanted to their by themselves it must be noted. Miracle came into the kitchen and when Biggie announced that hot water was available, he told Ebubu to leave the plates and go take his bath before the time elapses. Ebubu didn't want to go at first but he insisted that he will help him with the rest of the plates. Now it must be noted that Ebubu has been doing this for weeks and hasn't complained to anyone. I've seen Jaypee even wash the plates of all HMs. I've seen Miracle do it in his first week too.

Now, Ipeleng having joined Miracle at the kitchen saw Yemi walking by and raised the issue of HMs not washing their plates (which is wrong BTW) and that was when Miracle also complained too and we had the scene between Miracle & Yemi where Yemi was saying that if Ebubu chose on his volition to do the dishes, then it's on Ebubu. Miracle was saying that the HMs might use the advantage that Ebubu is quiet and won't say no to make him continue washing the plates but Yemi told him that he's already done a roster for different works and if Ebubu wants to help and do the plates of other HMs, then it's his choice. He also said he'd address the situation to Miracle's hearing and I remember Miracle telling Ipeleng after Yemi left that he won't allow Ebubu continue washing the plates of his friends. Like that no matter what Yemi said, he won't agree to it.

Now this is what I feel about the whole issue. While I think Miracle had good intentions and his complaints came from a good place to fight for Ebubu, he went about it the wrong way. You can have good intentions but the way you act or things you say can ruin your true motives. Miracle shouldn't have even involved Yemi in any of this because there was no need to. What Mircale should've done was to approach Ebubu in private and let Ebubu know that though he feels that Ebubu is a kind person, he thinks that other HMs might be taking the kind-heartedness of Ebubu to always go to wash their plates when Ebubu is washing his, knowing Ebubu might end up washing their plates for them because Ebubu usually does this.

Then if Ebubu insists it's nothing, he'd walk away from it. Simple. Miracle needs to understand that he's dealing with grown-ass folks who can act anyhow they want as long as it doesn't break Biggie's rules. You can only advice someone but you can't tell them how to live their lives. Ebubu hasn't complained to anyone, why is he fighting for nothing then? He needs to stop being this Mr Moral Police who knows what's good and bad and will tell people how to live their lives. Nobody tells him how to live his life, why must he think he can do the same for other? It's one of the major issues Khosi has with him. Every single time, he'd keep telling Khosi that Yemi disrespects her but the girl tells him she wants to be with Yemi and he'd let her make her relationship choices. Miracle needs to stop fighting people's battles when he's not involved in it. In short, this wasn't even an issue because Ebubu is not complaining. I found the statement he made that he won't allow Ebubu to wash anyone's dishes outrightly wrong. Why would choose to enforce your decision on Ebubu? Can't Ebubu make his own choices? How can you live your life and live the one of others? I don't get it mehn. If helping Ebubu do the dishes was pissing you off, why do it in the first place? Or why not do it and then talk to Ebubu about it and why you feel he's being used?

And I'd have blamed Yemi for addressing the issue in public if he had said otherwise earlier, but Yemi said it openly to Miracle, Ipeleng, Juicy Jay & Yvonne when he talked to them that he'd address the issue. He didn't specify that he'd call on the involved parties only.

You had to add your own pepper and onions.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
cyberghost23:
miracle is miles ahead intelligent than yemi.... Make una dey talk true..

What intelligence? Someone who couldn't complete his puzzle?

Is it by his reading script written by Yemi? Na ment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Smoothgio:
PO got SS,SE,some SW States on lockdown
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

You had to add your own pepper and onions.

I didn't. When Olivia was talking to Juicy Jay, that's what she said. She told Juicy that she and Yvonne wanted to STILL wash it themselves after Ebubu told the first time he will wash the plates, but Ebubu still instead.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Only people without empathy will fail to see what Miracle tried to do last night.

But since the same Ebubu they were trying to protect joined the other party to rubbish Miracle, then no p

What people fail to notice is that Miracle who probably wasn't there during the initial exchange between Ebubu and Olivia/yvonne was the only one bothered enough that Ebubu hadn't showered and the hot water was running out. No one else offered to take over from Ebubu so he could go shower but Miracle. Now he's the bad guy. Lol.

Miracle did great yesterday and I applaud him for trying to protect Ebubu

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Applauders

Applaud very well

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by RealEzee(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alphagan:

It is not religion that will give you good governance. What Obj, a Christian could not achieve for Niger Delta, Yaradua achieved it. The infrastructural decay SW and by extension the rest of the South suffered under Jonathan(a Christian) has been largely and significantly addressed by Buhari(a Muslim). Tinubu that I know does not play politics of region or religion, instead, his choice is always influenced by capacity and reality. He’s liberal and open to progressive ideas. His cabinet remains the best and most diverse in the history of Nigeria.

His life struggle has been for the emancipation of the oppressed and the need for Nigeria to fully manifest its potentials. He was at the forefront of the struggle for our democratic transition, he suffered like no other and despite the existential threat, he was undaunted and fought to the finish line till victory was achieved.

We should not be talking about religion in 2023 as a chief driver of our politics, it is stale.

I’m a Christian and Tinubu is my candidate because he’s the best among the contestants for Nigeria at this defining moment.

can u of una take dis to politics thread na undecided
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:
Only people without empathy will fail to see what Miracle tried to do last night.

But since the same Ebubu they were trying to protect joined the other party to rubbish Miracle, then no p

What people fail to notice is that Miracle who probably wasn't there during the initial exchange between Ebubu and Olivia/yvonne was the only one bothered enough that Ebubu hadn't showered and the hot water was running out. No one else offered to take over from Ebubu so he could go shower but Miracle. Now he's the bad guy. Lol.

💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
26 years old man protecting a 28 years old man 😂😂😂smh

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Beorn:

I didn't. When Olivia was talking to Juicy Jay, that's what she said. She told Juicy that she and Yvonne wanted to STILL wash it themselves after Ebubu told the first time he will wash the plates, but Ebubu still instead.

You seem the only one to hear these thing.

Her story has always been that Ebubu offered to help them wash. Even her DS few minutes ago was her reiterating the same thing. No where did she mention them insisting on washing it themselves.

If you watched how they were treating Ebubu this morning, you won't be saying these things. The girls are all too happy to send him on errands and treat him like the help.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Khosi and Yemi are getting older than their age everyday .

I don't think this is the kind of relationship they want for themselves.

Both for their selfish interest(espectially for the game), they are forcing it. What a shame.

Yemi and Khosi should find themselves a better lover(if it's a must to ship) or just remain solo.

Selfishness won't let them reason though

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Meanwhile I don’t know how to feel about kanaga saying he “lost “the HOH game on purpose
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
the coven are jealous except Yvonne
Pharoh:

He planned to be waking up from sandton and be going to the HOH room because that was the compromise he reached with khosi. The first day he woke up very late and now the second day he overslept so he did not make it early enough. I hope they win no matter what and biggie can punish them with something different.

Now what do you think about the conven sisters ganging up on blue aiva?. Even this thing they are doing on the table now, am reading meaning to it. They are trying to trigger her and thabang or make them jealous.Olivia games are very immatured and obvious, you can quickly determine it and thabang is not stupid. Even Yvonne clocked her advice on what nana should do at tomorrow's pool party.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Meanwhile I’m starting to really dislike this blue aiva of a girl
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Linqueen:

Hi, can you make your point without the tag ‘rapist’?

But he's a convicted rapist. It's a fact which will be mentioned. Imagine the nonsense spewed about Yemi for doing absolute nothing while you support a convicted rapist whose only highlight is being obsessed with Yemi while causing chaos?

And I ask again, what's Yemi's business in the whole thing? Was he the one who gave his plates to Ebubu to wash? So what's the stupidity going on with Miracle on the show and some people on here? It was Olivia and Yvonne who gave their plates to Ebubu who actually volunteered to do it. So what's the hullabaloo all about? And how did that become Yemi's problem or attacking him over it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
If we say Khosi’s game revolves around men , can we say same for blue ?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

Her story has always been that Ebubu offered to help them wash. Even her DS few minutes ago was her reiterating the same thing. No where did she mention them insisting on washing it themselves.

If you watched how they were treating Ebubu this morning, you won't be saying these things. The girls are all too happy to send him on errands and treat him like the help.

Yvonne and Olivia mentioned it to Yemi and Juicy Jay respectively last night..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lauryn41:
Meanwhile I’m starting to really dislike this blue aiva of a girl
Lol..You have never liked her before..

You always repeat that shit every week.... Blue dey pursue you for dream?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

I don't seem to be anything. I didn't use the DS as my example, I told you about the discussion Olivia had with Juicy when she called him out to tell him that Miracle is instigating things again. I'm talking of another scenario and you are talking of diary session.

As for the way the girls are treating Ebubu, you once again are not following my argument. I said that Miracle's intention came from a good place but he went about it the wrong way. Yemi had nothing to do with it, Olivia and Yvonne were innocent & Miracle should've talked to Ebubu about his perceived opinion about the HMs using him to wash their dishes. That's how it's meant to be not trying to force Ebubu to do what he wants and involving others in it. Also, other HMs do wash the plates of others. Ebubu's plates have been washed by others, so why are we just focusing on Ebubu alone?

Ebubu is a 28-year-old man, if he can't speak up for himself, especially if Miracle had talked to him privately, then Miracle should move and stop trying to make people live their lives according to his values. If Ebubu still doesn't want to listen to things from Miracle's POV, what should Miracle do then? Throw him out of the house or chain Ebubu to do his wishes?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

That Miracle had a good intention in protecting Ebubu is not in dispute.
Accepting to help out and then expressing a personal (not Ebubu's) complaint showed a malicious intent.
Ebubu didn't feel it was a big deal, so why make it so? Miracle's outburst was totally unjustified.
You can't shave a man's head in his absence.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

Yvonne and Olivia mentioned it to Yemi and Juicy Jay respectively last night..

I watched it. Olivia said she brought their plate and Ebubu offered to help them wash because he was already washing. No where did she say that after Ebubu offered they still insisted on washing it themselves. No where. If you have proof of that conversation happening, then post it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Accepting to help out and then expressing a personal (not Ebubu's) complaint showed a malicious intent.
Ebubu didn't feel it was a big deal, so why make it so? Miracle's outburst was totally unjustified.

This!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amya:

And what y’all fail to understand is that, Miracle took over the dish washing only because he offered to assist, only to turn around and that making a fuss about the whole issue.. the best thing he could have done is talk to Ebubu in private first before making it an issue but usual Miracle way, always playing the righteous Pope..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Big brother asks colour who she would have preferred to be paired with

She says she’s good

But later picks Thabang because he’s her boy and plenty other incoherent things

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
livelymatilda:

Lol..You have never liked her before..

You always repeat that shit every week.... Blue dey pursue you for dream?

Nah i actually liked her from beginning

I think i started to dislike her this week ? 🤔🤔

Tsatsi is the one i hate from the beginning
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Miracle that did not protect Ebubu washing Housemates plates during Kaniava and Thabana, but it is Yelissa time that he remembered about protection... if he wants to protect Ebubu,that Ebubu should not disrespect himself by offering to wash Housemates plates... He should speak to Ebubu about it... supposing Ebubu was asked to wash it, then he can speak to the head of house on his behalf if Ebubu is unable to do so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
I sha don’t know why you guys are engaging these yemi haters

To them miracle will always be right no matter what

Allow them enjoy their narratives

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pharoh:

Let me throw some light on my own observations despite liking miracle or not. On one hand ebubu helping people in the kitchen is a royal strategy and at the same time people are taking advantage of him.

Despite him not being on kitchen duty today, Olivia have already told ebubu to help them peel yam and potatoes which he agreed to. I think miracle wants those on duty to operate in the kitchen alone and not use ebubu for extra duties. Following the drawn schedules strictly and dutifully in details should be enforced.

Yesterday some people already dropped plates without washing them which yemi already noticed and was going to address. He also saw when Yvonne went to drop plates and ebubu offered to help wash them. So when miracle was raising the issue he told him he knew about the first case and was going to address it while the second one was a voluntary action.

Now there was some back and forth between yemi and miracle because yemi maybe did not understand two things. The first one was that kitchen duties does not include washing plates but pots and general cleaning. Two some people always target ebubu and bring their plates to wash whenever he is there. They know the usual drill of ebubu offering to help.

Miracle wanted yemi to address these things and also make a rule that don't offer to help people wash their plates . It doesn't matter if you are on kitchen duty or not so he is kind of looking out for ebubu. Yemi became agitated because he was thinking miracle was trying to teach him his duties as HOH.

So that's why yemi went for clarifications and miracle felt the meeting should not be about him. Yemi should just address people on duty doing their tasks and not seeking extra help from people like ebubu. Also no one should offer to help anybody wash their plates because they are standing waiting for their turn or they are doing their kitchen duties which does not include plate washing for housemates.

So there was some misunderstanding somewhere and miracle should be cut some slack I think.

How can this be a rule? In a house full of adults...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Since Ebubu offered to wash it...so, how did they take advantage of him?
Amya:

I watched it. Olivia said she brought their plate and Ebubu offered to help them wash because he was already washing. No where did she say that after Ebubu offered they still insisted on washing it themselves. No where. If you have proof of that conversation happening, then post it.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
I got up in time to catch KJ's DS

Kanaga Jnr DS
Biggie asks how he's doing and he says good. He is asked about his fondest memories in school and he starts to list his sports achievements. The bronze, silver and gold medals he got as an athlete, and having his mum come watch him get them. He plays basketball, football, and is an athlete. Biggie says his legs aren't just good for dancing but sports as well.

Talking of Monday nominations, he expected them to be saved. He also talked about how he lost the game so he gets a chance to play HOH games next week. If he had done it well, he would definitely be up the following week and didn't want that. Biggie asked if his partner is aware and he said yes.

He is asked about his partner and he showers her with praises. Talking about how she is smart, a fighter, how she encourages him, has his back and all. How she tells him stuff that were said in his absence. Biggie probes him to be more specific and he mentions the Marvin and Yaya gossip about save and replace and how the gist was brought to him.

About who is the weaker person between him and his partner, KJ says he doesn't know until biggie asked him to answer the question. He settled for his partner but later changes his mind and says himself. Why he says himself, he laughs and said he still doesn't know. Biggie then asks about his weaknesses and he said he cares alot about others.

He also talked about how the house is preparing for the wager and how every single person is contributing to ensure they do well at it.

If he would like to change his partner, he said no, but if it's a must, he would like either Tsatsii because she's smart and understands him or he will pick Nelisa because they are both up there in terms of creativity.

Would he like to discuss anything else, he says no. Mentions that Biggie didn't compliment his looks. I think he mentioned Blaqboi and needing some stuff for the wager and Biggie said the request will be considered. As for his looks, he should ask Tsatsii about it and sends him off as the DS ends.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:

He didn't take over the washing just for the sake of it. He only did that so Ebubu would not miss the hot water.

So he had no malicious intent taking over.
He wasn't there to know it was Ebubu that offered to help and thought the girls dumped it on Ebubu as they seemed to dump everything on him. He spoke about it to Ipeleng who said she was irritated herself when one of the girls ordered Ebubu to cook rice for her. This was when Miracle decided to speak to Yemi about it.

Yemi was the one that blew it out of proportion with all those side conversation. He saw it as an affront to his authority.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.