Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Lawrence asked Olivia why she told Yvonne and nana that she heard ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about blue and she replied that she owns her shiiit but she never said that.

Lawrence then said we have videos as if to imply that she's lying

Now twitter has found a tweet where someone talked about Olivia overhearing ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about nelisa NELISA not blue. So why lie on olivia to the point of saying we have videos.
Just to set her up for nominations.
That's disgusting.

The naija girls on this show are at such a disadvantage
Its one thing to shake tables & it's another thing to shake the table with facts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Lawrence asked Olivia why she told Yvonne and nana that she heard ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about blue and she replied that she owns her shiiit but she never said that.

Now twitter has found a tweet where someone talked about Olivia overhearing ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about nelisa NELISA not blue. So why lie on olivia to the point of saying we have videos.
That's disgusting.

Would it have been better if he said nelisa instead of blu? I think the effect would have been the same.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
An SA would win this show

The writing are clear enough

They would win

Abi na dem be top 4

Khosi ,Thabang,Blue,ipeleng then yemi/kanaga
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Yemi wants Khosi to leave🥲😂

How what happened because my signal went off.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
crystalpapers:
I think I concur ebuka is better at this than Lawrence. He's good though but he lacks that intrigues in hosting like ebuka does.
And some people are still claiming IK is better than Ebuka so.......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Would it have been better if he said nelisa instead of blu? I think the effect would have been the same.

Are you asking why it would have been better if Lawrence said the truth instead of lying on Olivia?
Please answer that question by yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reussite:

Its one thing to shake tables & it's another thing to shake the table with facts.

To lie is hurtful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yes Ipeleng if the eviction was real, you & Blaqboi woulda been out.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Reussite:

I think the coven gist has value to the show and they only shook it to tell the coven members to be careful how they gist because of cameras. So from now on they will be truthful with their gist because of their gist are not straight forward.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sanqa:

Not exactly. He first asked if Olivia and Blue are friends. So coming up with that story will in fact destroy that relationship. That was definitely in bad light.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
This marriage between Nigeria and South Africa needs to end with this season.

I have ignored the Saturday night parties where the SA djs treat naija like shiiit
The theme song that is mainly SA.

But to now lie on olivia.

Bbtitans..
Please don't do a season 2 of this show. Thanks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

I think the coven gist has value to the show and they only shook it to tell the coven members to be careful how they gist because of cameras. So from now on they will be truthful with their gist because of their gist are not straight forward.

They are truthful with their gists

Why should their gists even concern big brother in the first place

Why didn’t he call blaq and his nonsense with Khosi constantly discussing blue

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Why should that be anyone's concern? Has it stopped being a reality show?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
As if the election results wasn't bad enough with their rigging, Lawrence had to do the most with his rubbish

What a Sunday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nigerians please read the writings on the wall and stop acting like olodos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:
As if the election results wasn't bad enough with their rigging, Lawrence had to do the most with his rubbish

What a Sunday

To think we’re still voting as at right now in delta state and I’m already seeing results
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:
Nigerians please read the writings on the wall and stop acting like olodos

Don't burst an artery because of Big brother titan o. In the skim of things, this is the least of our problems.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Don't burst an artery because of Big brother titan o. In the skim of things, this is the least of our problems.

Abeg abeg abeg

I no get strength as i dey here so

We’re still trying to vote as at this time

If anyone should remember Nigeria’s problem as at this time , its me

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
I've noticed miracle tries to be there for Olivia if she gets into arguments, I like that. apart from that plate washing incident with Ebubu.
Yeah, he sees her as a sister. You saw how invested he was in calming her down during the fake fight. Even went as far as speaking Igbo. I love their siblingship and how she can always count on him

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Why should that be anyone's concern? Has it stopped being a reality show?

People request some of these questions on twitter so they have no choice than to ask sometimes.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

South africans have been calling for Olivia’s head and Lawrence delivered

I’m still at my polling unit, i never get strength
Sorry.
It's not easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
I think Miracle staying out Yemi and Khosi's ish is really good to watch, it will save him getting into crazy fights......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:

Very silly nonsense
If Lawrence cannot shake table he should just sit down somewhere.

The way this show is targeting the Nigerian girls is irritating. Just 3 of them left and they still want to set them up again

There are so much you can ask Olivia about her gossip with her coven but to flat out lie on her is bad.
Then to say there are videos when she said she didn't say it just to make her seem like a liar is wrong.

Setting her up and for what?
See how he called 3 sa girls name tsatsii, ipeleng blue and used it to lie on Olivia's head. So that they will gang up against her
I pray she wins hoh tomorrow.

I don dey see writing for wall wey I no just like.
I am not watching. I knew Lawrence table shaking would be awkward just like the unnecessary awkward question he asked Ipeleng last Sunday. What did he do this time?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
queenemelda:
Yeah, he sees her as a sister. You saw how invested he was in calming her down during the fake fight. Even went as far as speaking Igbo . I love their siblingship and how she can always count on him

Yes. I've noticed.
He always speaks Igbo to her. Even during her first fight with Sandra, he spoke igbo to calm her down, held her to make sure she didn't fight Sandra. And one day Miracle was arguing with Yemi it trended on twitter that she told him that they didn't leave Anambra for this grin grin I think it was t

Even when he was telling her to cut her hand grin grin during the arena games while she was trying to operate that toy car grin

They have this little bond I've noticed.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
We Mileng shippers need a kiss from this duo.

I can't wait! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

People request some of these questions on twitter so they have no choice than to ask sometimes.
Really? Even if the question will undermine the credibility of a HM? It ought to be a level playing field. Third party's influence should not be used to moderate behaviours. I completely disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Abeg abeg abeg

I no get strength as i dey here so

We’re still trying to vote as at this time

If anyone should remember Nigeria’s problem as at this time , its me

Oya kpele.

This election is enough to make someone lose it sha. That one dey.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Lawrence asked Olivia why she told Yvonne and nana that she heard ipeleng and Tsatsii talking about blue and told Yvonne and nana but not blue

Olivia replied that she owns her shiiit but she never said that.

That's disgusting.

queenemelda here

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:
I think Miracle staying out Yemi and Khosi's ish is really good to watch, it will save him getting into crazy fights......

Hmm but they both refused to hug each other but hope juicy can bring them together to discuss.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bayelsaowei(m): 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
This Tsasi legs too fine oo...why the girl small and fine like this..ahhhh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

Hmm but they both refused to hug each other but hope juicy can bring them together to discuss.

It won't end well, there is no point forcing it, any discussion will sure not end well......
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pharoh:

You know this isn't true

The coven gist is even more detailed than bulelani camera crew

And I don't think the coven gist are lies cus what is there to lie about

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.