Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,200 members, 7,845,956 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1099652 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:
People are always hyping Olivia's wigs when it's just a thing of quantity for her and not quality. Most of her wigs are blends not more than 15k. That's why she has so many of them. Even the one she's wearing now is synthetic.

Now you want to come for olivia

Khosi has one blonde wig and it’s 3500 on clearance sales /bend down select at igbudu market in warri

😑😑😑😑😑

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
So Ebuka no dey watch BB Mzansi sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sanqa:

I wish olivia had chested her shyt as she says and said: lawrence, I talked about them mentioning nelisa, not blu. And not denying she ever said anything like that.
Lol, grin grin
Please she chested her shiiit very well. She said it. I own the shit I do but I didn't do that. Which she didn't.

Also She denied she ever said anything like that because she never said anything like that.
Lawrence asked about blue and she answered about blue.
If he had asked about nelisa, she would have answered about nelisa grin
The blame belongs on Lawrence and Lawrence alone for lying on her.
No matter how much you're trying to shift the blame away from him to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
So Ebuka no dey watch BB Mzansi sef grin grin
You don watch BBmzanzi once ??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Now you want to come for olivia

Khosi has one blonde wig and it’s 3500 on clearance sales /bend down select at igbudu market in warri

😑😑😑😑😑

Olivia that's my second fave? abeg abeg.

People are always hyping her wigs as though they are human hair.

Not that anyone has been hyping up Khosi's hairs though but she does have some good ones. Especially the black curly one. Does not come cheap.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Not that anyone has been hyping up Khosi's hairs though but she does have some good ones. Especially the black curly one. Does not come cheap.
Olivia is not your fave anything

Your faves are all southies

No come here dey put us for scope

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:

Lol, grin grin
Please she chested her shiiit very well. She said it. I own the shit I do but I didn't do that. Which she didn't.

Also She denied she ever said anything like that because she never said anything like that.
Lawrence asked about blue and she answered about blue.
If he had asked about nelisa, she would have answered about nelisa grin
The blame belongs on Lawrence and Lawrence alone for lying on her.
No matter how much you're trying to shift the blame away from him to her.
I like what your girl said there

You can't lie on her and expect her to conform with it.....she gave Lawrence back with her answers,no need to pretend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Sanqa:

I wish olivia had chested her shyt as she says and said: lawrence, I talked about them mentioning nelisa, not blu. And not denying she ever said anything like that.

You keep jumping from one narrative to the other, all except the truth that Lawrence lied against Olivia and it's not cool, you too chest your shit and stop looking for where to downplay what actually happened, he lied and made Olivia to look like the liar, cause who in the house would believe Olivia over the host of the show whose job is to watch the show

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Olivia is not your fave anything

Your faves are all southies

No come here dey put us for scope

Olivia is my number 2 ooo

Alhough Khosi take 80% and she takes 15%

Miracle is 5%

Everyone else in that house both Southie and Naija are all 0%
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

The wig blue wears
The full black fringe watercurls
Her black human hair
Her orange wig/attachment
Her red fringe
I will update as i can remember

Those hairs are not hair blends and are not cheap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

The hypocrisy on this post is overwhelming

You can't come at Olivia who has rocking different wigs since the beginning of the show and even lend some to her fellow housemates and defend Khosi 2/3 wigs which might even be cheaper than the wigs Olivia is wearing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Anytime you see Yemi he's always complaining about one thing or the other. Na really wa!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Olivia is my number 2 ooo

Alhough Khosi take 80% and she takes 15%

Miracle is 5%

Everyone else in that house both Southie and Naija are all 0%

Even if you pass shalaye detector test

I no go still believe you

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

So what's stopping you from hyping your own faves hair that doesn't come cheap. Abi you follow Olivia go buy the hair for 15k?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Yourheadache:

You keep jumping from one narrative to the other, all except the truth that Lawrence lied against Olivia and it's not cool, you too chest your shit and stop looking for where to downplay what actually happened, he lied and made Olivia to look like the liar, cause who in the house would believe Olivia over the host of the show whose job is to watch the show
You see Khosi fans and hypocrisy na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

You can't come at Olivia who has rocking different wigs since the beginning of the show and even lend some to her fellow housemates and defend Khosi 2/3 wigs which might even be cheaper than the wigs Olivia is wearing

I’m telling you where you can get Khosi’s wig

Come to warri , i go carry you go igbudu market

One mama dey shade that khosi wig join okrika jeans for ordinary ground

And if e cost well well, e no go pass 3k

Na me dey tell you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

I'd rather have 1 quality wig than have 100 synthetics. That's me though.

Her lending her fellow HMs does not make the wig not cheap. I bet she wouldn't be this generous if they were actually expensive.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

The wig blue wears
Her black human hair
Her red fringe

Braided wigs are even very expensive and she's talking of 15k mtcheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Her lending her fellow HMs does not make the wig not cheap. I bet she wouldn't be this generous if they were actually expensive.

Mercy eke lended her wigs to diane

Or were mercy’s wigs cheap ??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m telling you where you can get Khosi’s wig

Come to warri , i go carry you go igbudu market

One mama dey shade that khosi wig join okrika jeans for ordinary ground

And if e cost well well, e no go pass 3k

Na me dey tell you

Lol.

So if you see human hair and fiber you won't know the difference? Khosi has some great quality hair.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

So tell me why you think Khosi wigs are expensive and Olivia's are not

Except of course, Olivia and Khosi both said how much they bought it

Stop the lies, Khosi wigs are cheaper than Olivia's......one of Olivia's is enough to purchase three of Khosi's

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mercy eke lended her wigs to diane

Or were mercy’s wigs cheap ??

But not to the other ladies. Diane was her baby
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yourheadache: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Stop the lies, Khosi wigs are cheaper than Olivia's......one of Olivia's is enough to purchase three of Khosi's

With change to spare

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

No mumu yourself abeg. Even Lauryn isn't arguing on the cheapness of Olivia's wigs. Any correct babes that knows hair will know abeg.

Go and ask your babe no stress me.

Most of what Olivia wears is not more than 15k. 2 years ago, they were 7k. If you want, bring money let me buy for you.

Only Khosi's black curly wig has covered the cost of all Olivia's wigs.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

The wig blue wears
Her black human hair
Her red fringe

If you think all those are human hair, you no sabi hair be that na. You dey fall my hand
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by tooexclusive: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2023
Kanaga, if everyone stays “in their on shit” ... I doubt BBT rating will be able to fund the price money you are vying for... you should loosen up a bit.

Don’t keep reminding us that you are focus on the price only, it doesn’t sell you too well as mischievous people may start to call you fake.

Try to be spontaneous even though you are not the type... as a creator, you should know that you have to keep us wanting more... spice up the relationship with Tsatsi, have deep conversations and not just surface ones like someone who doesn’t have depth.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Thabang thanks for how u have been calming my IGWE down with soothing songs cheesy cheesy cheesy Soon I will kick juicy out and adopt u as my SA no.1 guy if that one doesn't improve on his game smiley
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2023
tooexclusive:
Kanaga, if everyone stays “in their on shit” ... I doubt BBT rating will be able to fund the price money you are vying for... you should loosen up a bit.

Don’t keep reminding us that you are focus on the price only, it doesn’t sell you too well as mischievous people may start to call you fake.

Try to be spontaneous even though you are not the type... as a creator, you should know that you have to keep us wanting more... spice up the relationship with Tsatsi, have deep conversations and not just surface ones like someone who doesn’t have depth.

No wayy

Kanaga must remain the way he is

Yemi, Olivia, Yvonne,nana,jenni,sandra, that gives/gave us content were dragged to filth

SAns are the only ones allowed to have content

If you give content as a nigerian, 10% awaits you , so no need

Make kanaga dey ball dey go like that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have officially stopped disliking miracle

I only hated him before for standing against yemi and hating him to a point of no return , (his own “brother”) over a woman

Now he’s off Nigerian HMs case , i am very happy

Good one mimi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

No mumu yourself abeg. Even Lauryn isn't arguing on the cheapness of Olivia's wigs. Any correct babes that knows hair will know abeg.

Go and ask your babe no stress me.

Most of what Olivia wears is not more than 15k. 2 years ago, they were 7k. If you want, bring money let me buy for you.

Only Khosi's black curly wig has covered the cost of all Olivia's wigs.
Clown

Same Lauryn who is countering you and saying she will get khosi wigs cheaper than the acclaimed 15k wigs

All this shalaye no necessary......show me the price of Khosi wig here with pictorial evidence and I will believe you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Clown

Same Lauryn who is countering you and saying she will get khosi wigs cheaper than the acclaimed 15k wigs

All this shalaye no necessary......show me the price of Khosi wig here with pictorial evidence and I will believe you

Stop disgracing yourself. This one is not your department abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (1712) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.