Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1091346 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Stop disgracing yourself. This one is not your department abeg.
Until you show me pictorial evidence you have no point

Next!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

I’m telling you where you can get Khosi’s wig

Come to warri , i go carry you go igbudu market

One mama dey shade that khosi wig join okrika jeans for ordinary ground

And if e cost well well, e no go pass 3k

Na me dey tell you
Hmmm..Na wa oooo.

Please, that Khosi wig and hair wey dey on top Geezeem's Congo, which one cost pass?

I need an honest answer please.. Thanks

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

Until you show me pictorial evidence you have no point

Next!!!!!!!!

I been think say you know whatsup o. But I'll forgive you because you're a guy. If na woman eh. I for yab am today tire! Misyarning on top fibre wig.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Khosi's name wasn't even called today so what are you saying? Or am I rooting for the other South Africans?

Khosi is winning the show simply because she delivers effortless content unlike Nigeria's chosen one Kanaga. So people should just die the production pet narrative.

Which yeye content...she is nauseating for the most....go siddon one place

But u didnt want Mike to win cos he won't spend the money in 9ja..
Hypocrisy at its peak ..

I m yet to see how ur khosi wan take win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

But u didnt want Mike to win cos he won't spend the only in 9ja..
Hypocrisy at its peak ..

Hah you just reminded me of barrister amya the lawyer

Mike is not a nigerian
Mike is a foreigner
Mike is british

Nigerians are leaving their own person to vote a foreigner

Dot dot dot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Because she was trying to settle Nana and Blaq?

Same Blaq that can't claim Blue in front of her and the house?

She blue na property wey dem go dey claim....not every lady has low self esteem and insecurity issues like ur khosi ...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

I been think say you know whatsup o. But I'll forgive you because you're a guy. If na woman eh. I for yab am today tire! Misyarning on top fibre wig.
No worry

I don drop the wigs for my friend wey be hair vendor to know the prices

I go come back with the prices 15k wigs wey trend pass your Khosi useless three wigs
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mike is not a nigerian
Mike is a foreigner
Mike is british

Dot dot dot
She said this??
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Lol.

So if you see human hair and fiber you won't know the difference? Khosi has some great quality hair.

U don't know about hair from the way u have spoken tonight....olivia's wig ls aren't cheap like that ...especially those straight ones

And this is coming from me that isn't big on Olivia
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

She blue na property wey dem go dey claim....not every lady has low self esteem and insecurity issues like ur khosi ...

At the mention of balablu you will appear from nowhere. Blaq can never take a Yemi reject serious na. She's the one forcing herself on the poor boy
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

U don't know about hair from the way u have spoken tonight....olivia's wig ls aren't cheap like that ...especially those straight ones

And this is coming from me that isn't big on Olivia

Abeg Abeg
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

Stop disgracing yourself. This one is not your department abeg.

U r the one embarrassing urself...its obvious u don't wear quality wigs

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
Geezeem:
Vary exhausting.... Yemi is constantly having issues with someone....and judging case angry
Why is that getting you angry and tearing your pants?

Please, kindly update me with the current Presidential results since you love discussing Politics.. grin

NOTE:
You supported Maya... She lule

Now you are supporting Obi, hmm. Let me wait for more results to confirm something.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

But u didnt want Mike to win cos he won't spend the only in 9ja..
Hypocrisy at its peak ..

It's not my fault nor Khosi's fault your Blue is a reject na. Stop transferring aggression.

This BBT not BBN.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Na wa ooo.. Girls and wahala.. grin

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

She said this??

Yes o...serious campaign against the guy with those lines...ig...fb...twitter...here.

Lengthy post saying he wants to take our money to London...looool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

If you claim that those things Olivia is wearing is human hair then i sincerely doubt you own one. Don't be shy. Just admit you patronize fibre blends. No one will beat you.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

It's not my fault nor Khosi's fault your Blue is a reject na. Stop transferring aggression.

This BBT not BBN.
Come,you can insult anybody you like.. But you that Blue Aiva, don't even go there..

Na beg I dey beg you ooo.

We shall not be unfortunate ooooo. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

Mike is not a nigerian
Mike is a foreigner
Mike is british

Dot dot dot

On top BBT?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
livelymatilda:

Come,you can insult anybody you like.. But you that Blue Aiva, don't even go there..

Na beg I dey beg you ooo.

We shall not be unfortunate ooooo. Thanks.

If i go there come and beat me na.

You guys think you have monopoly on trash talking my fave and yours won't be fair game?
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
livelymatilda:

Why is that getting you angry and tearing your pants?

Please, kindly update me with the current Presidential results since you love discussing Politics.. grin

NOTE:
You supported Maya... She lule

Now you are supporting Obi, hmm. Let me wait for more results to confirm something.. grin

Wait no more grin grin

Tinubu is even pummeling Obi in Akwa Ibom grin
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
While Peter Obi is going through one of the hardest time in his life.. Some of his supporters are here arguing about ordinary wig..

What a shame.... Human beings shaaaaaa

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Yes o...serious campaign against the guy with those lines...ig...fb...twitter...here.

5 Years and still pained!!!

Remain pained dear!
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

At the mention of balablu you will appear from nowhere. Blaq can never take a Yemi reject serious na. She's the one forcing herself on the poor boy

Jokes on u ....no one rejected blue..
Yemi decided to stay faithful to correct his game...his words..
For now...let's cool things and be cordial

And for Blue she is confident in herself
..did u see her cry? Begging or running around complaining to every Tom, dick and Harry? That's self value and respect there. Something ur fave knows nothing about....

Small thing u ll say they rejected her...speaking of morals ...khosi is that last person about it...someone that brags of a 4 year relationship but acting needy over 2 guys in the house...

Of all people on this thread..u have no legal grounds to enter any other hm Cos u r supporting the worst..

Without any one...blue is a total vibes and trends effortlessly...

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

On top BBT?

Yes my love
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

If i go there come and beat me na.

You guys think you have monopoly on trash talking my fave and yours won't be fair game?
Show me where I have ever insulted Khosi?

That Scondy or whatever they call her is supporting Yemi...

Why not face Yemi and leave Blue out of it.

Blue no get Wahala ooo.

Na "opuraaaate" she do she no kee person biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

And Mike was even a Nigerian ooo,he was just based abroad

Na wa for our people ooo....no wahala Sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Alphagan:

Wait no more grin grin

Tinubu is even pummeling Obi in Akwa Ibom grin

Amya,is this true or false?

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Linqueen: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Giel:
Yvonne called blue and told her that Olivia didn't say that about her that Olivia was talking about nelisa

Yvonne. Thank you for standing up for olivia and backing what was in the tweet.
The conversation was about Nelisa not blue.

My coven sisters embarassed

Ah Lawrence
Lawrence angry

I thought SAns don’t gossip😅, they couldn’t even do it with their full chest😆.

Olivia doo! Na you De Law wan use shine

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
scondy:

Jokes on u ....no one rejected blue..
Yemi decided to stay faithful to correct his game...his words..
For now...let's cool things and be cordial

And for Blue she is confident in herself
..did u see her cry? Begging or running around complaining to every Tom, dick and Harry? That's self value and respect there. Something ur fave knows nothing about....

Small thing u ll say they rejected her...speaking of morals ...khosi is that last person about it...someone that brags of a 4 year relationship but acting needy over 2 guys in the house...

Of all people on this thread..u have no legal grounds to enter any other hm Cos u r supporting the worst..

Without any one...blue is a total vibes and trends effortlessly...
Blue>>>>>>>>Khosi anytime anywhere anyday

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
Amya:

If you claim that those things Olivia is wearing is human hair then i sincerely doubt you own one. Don't be shy. Just admit you patronize fibre blends. No one will beat you.

I ve known u to always wanna project urself as this well to do person

Class doesn't brag ...neither does it seek validation....u either have it or u don't....

The people that are quick to attack the quality of other people's belongings usually can't afford what they diss others for....

If u wear good hair ....spotting the quality of hair on others won't be a task...u ll be to focused on substantial things to reason that way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Smoothgio:

And Mike was even a Nigerian ooo,he was just based abroad

Na wa for our people ooo....no wahala Sha

In Amya ‘s defence i also hated mike

For being a goody two shoes , foreigner and gaslighter 😂😂😂😂

But my stance remains same after several years

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.