Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1083081 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
JuicyStar:
Blue tears looks more original than that of Khosi.

Her love and connection to yemi was genuine and real, I wish she can play solo from now on and just be her fun filled self.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Now you can fully have your Khobang moment......cheesy grin cheesy

Gawd forbid lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
carammel:

Justin might be a dull on the show but you do not know the assignment he might have done before coming to the house.
Yvonnes vote alone cannot be that high all along..

He did nothing. Yvonne is lucky in the sense that she has OG BBN stans in her camp. She’s successfully brought together Titans, Mercenaries, Marians, Phynation and other fan base who understand the game. They should unpair them fast.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Blue May be crying because of Olivia... (and not cod of Yemi) (maybe)

Nah she cried more when yelisa was called, she doesn't trust Olivia like that and she has never badmouthed yemi for once except in the diary room by saying he is full of shit. She even told blackboi to his face that her number one connection in that house is yemi and then thabang.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mayhem1:

I've been following all your posts from day 1 to now, from what I have analysed is that you don't have a single brain cell, you type like someone that has an IQ of 55. I say this unapologetically.

The people I blame are those that likes her posts... they make her feel all is alright whereas its not
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pharoh:

Her love and connection to yemi was genuine and real, I wish she can play solo from now on and just be her fun filled self.

Abeg i no wan vex

Khosi never liked yemi for a second

Stop this nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reussite:

Nah Kanaga Jnr is never a delawood. He deserves the fans he has. Yemi Cregx was the show no doubt but KJ deserves his hype.

Na this hill I die on. Kanaga Jr and being boring can't be on this same sentence, even though spending so much time with Tsatsii denies him a lot of camera time deservedly. The guy is entertaining though chilled. But no doubt, Yemi & Khosi before the table shaking, were the main contents of the show.

The likes of Blue, Miracle and indirectly Blaq & Marvin benefitted from the contents Yemi served. Too bad he lost his way. cry Yemi was already giving content from the first night!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nhazeru:

Honestly

I hate when people that brings something to the show leaves early

I totally lost it when Maria left during Sye season

Wow!
You were Maria or Peria's fan?

I was inconsolable the night she left

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
So the famous Yoruba demon is truly gone? grin

Maybe the production is hiding him to later sneak him back in, because...

If you folo ppl mouth for here, you go think say yemi don win already.

Giel babygirl, take her. Olive will be fine kiss

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
shouting top 3 won't help you
your percentage no dey too much
watch your back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
safarigirl:

That's how it always is, when I say I don't want to support any guy in a ship, na things like this I dey avoid.

The fact that he still did not end up in that bottom half is a testament to the strength of his fans. That girl will get to finals and shippers will abandon Kanaga. May the force be with him

I haven't even watched this show in 2 weeks, because nothing in that house is as interesting as what is happening in our political space, but i spared some time to vote for my boy.

Na only voting I dey do these days, no time to watch anything or even follow nonsense conversations. I just came here today because of Yelisa's eviction, will read up on everything else happening tomorrow.

Khosi fans are the koko here

Blue aiva is also part of Kanaiva and she’s very strong

Kanaga’s votes will go to tsatsi

Na there nigerians eye go clear

Khosi ,blue and tsatsi for 1,2,3
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
Onyi99:

Beorn I said we suffered
Kforce saw hell last week

Thank God we noticed on time and went all hard for him

I was on Twitter and shaking my head. Shippers were busy voting for Tsatsii, saying Kanaga was strong. The most annoying was seeing some stupid Kanaga fans voting only Tsatsii because in their mind, they think Kanaga is Laycon or Whitemoney. Believe me, the worst set of fans to have in your fan base are the shippers especially when it won't favour your fave.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yeap, I think KJ has a better chance of winning the show now, as it will be more of a "Naija" housemate must win thing......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by SEO2002: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
thatigboman:
slowpoke miracle is already on the 7th heaven. and that very ugly, prostitute transgendered kosi is their shedding a 2 second crocodile tears, cant wait to pounce on xenophobic idiotic teenage tha xbang. very stupid producers, very stupid xenophobic south african housemates.
Bro I always roll on the floor reading ur comments. Funny asf

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

You don’t have anything against KJr and you have never before today said anything against him... why are you suddenly vocal about this opinion now that Yemi is gone?...

You attack have been on Yemi who is “content” according to your statement. I don’t have the strength to dig for past posts but you must have at a point wanted Yemi to be evicted? True or yes

Never ever. When Yemi's fans came for my fave, I came for there's. When they softpedaled, so did I. I have nothing against Yemi and I believe he deserves to be on the show than more than two third of the cast.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
3gpvids:
shouting top 3 won't help you

your percentage no dey too much

watch your back

I dey tell you bro, I'm even certain the pair that topped this week did so with less than 20%👀
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Kanaga's votes will not go to Tsatsii.

If you think there will be no Nigerian in Top 3, then you don't know what is going on. Bad as e be, Kanaga will b in that top 3.

Blue and Tsatsii dey similar WhatsAspp groups, and from the way viewers voted this week, you can tell nobody is even clear like that, not even the Kobosi. Tatase got votes from three fanbases btw, things may be different if she is up with her benefactors.

Still, those girls are not top 3. Na still Kanaga and Khosi be top 2 until there is a break in pairs, before we can fully tell who is who.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Nothing as such will ever happen

If Kanaga jnr did not appear in bottom 3 today despite some of his fans voted for the girl and the shippers abandoned him, then my boy is a top tier no doubt.

I will not scared of him been evicted today,my only fear was him appearing in bottom 3

So please you guys should chill

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
safarigirl:

Kanaga's votes will not go to Tsatsii.

If you think there will be no Nigerian in Top 3, then you don't know what is going on. Bad as e be, Kanaga will b in that top 3.

Blue and Tsatsii dey similar WhatsAspp groups, and from the way viewers voted this week, you can tell nobody is even clear like that, not even the Kobosi. Tatase got votes from three fanbases btw, things may be different if she is up with her benefactors.

Still, those girls are not top 3. Na still Kanaga and Khosi be top 2 until there is a break in pairs, before we can fully tell who is who.

Thabang fans went hard for her
Ipeleng
Neutrals out of pity for Ebubu
Ebubu fans
And shippers( they were initially kforce)
Etc...

They should keep analyzing ,but they never saw their fave leaving today

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Eeghe:
My two favs gone in one fell swoop, like that
(And SAn Juicy that I like too)
They should come out and vote this Saturday👌🏾

Thank you my Baby Geezeem❤️, and all who said hey
I didn’t even vote, so, it’s fine
There is fire on the mountain

I understand darling
The person wey him house dey burn, no dey pursue rat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
LotaTee:
I salute Yvonne fans sha. It's not easy carrying a deadweight like Justin.
grin ;DHow dare u😂😂
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Geezeem:

I am sorry buddy
Your boy's eviction pain me, I won't even pretend

How? With Ebubu, Justin and co still there? sad
It is what it is,friend

We will all be okay

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
Geezeem:

Wow!
You were Maria or Peria's fan?

I was inconsolable the night she left

Maria

Although I wasn't active on nairaland then, was more active on twitter

I use to like Pere too, but when he started going on about how he fingered my girl, I went full ballistic on him. I trolled the living day light out of him that twitter suspended my account. cheesy

Maria's eviction pain me oo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
Godseye70:

Juvonne, Juiovla and I can't believe I'm saying this Yelisa will leave that house before Royals can be evicted

If you study online engagements the way I do; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and even Tik Tok, you'll find that predicting how Sunday evictions will pan out is actually quite easy. The reason some of you are shocked Yelisa is out is because you guys dont leave nairaland.

That said
KANAGA JNR is winning this season... COMFORTABLY

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Giel:

Was Yemi your fave? shocked
Ah sorry oh kiss

No bi small eviction this night. kiss
We'll be alright.
Yemi was my boy from day 1

I was a bit moody earlier on but I am calmed now ....you still git your 2 girls in and one sure finalist will emerge from both

Good luck to you guys

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pharoh: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Lauryn41:

Abeg i no wan vex

Khosi never liked yemi for a second

Stop this nonsense talk

Jeez I was talking about blue aiva liking yemi, please read my message and the one I was replying to.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:
Goodbye guys

See you next season
Lol, bro, nor be so ooohhh
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
Whitesnow01:

I’m sad sha even though I saw it coming. YemiCregx fans no try too. They are not passionate voters, just online Bants and all. Smoothgio, up till Thursday night you didn’t try to get in touch despite adjusting how to go about things. See the tiny difference between his and Yvonne. I personally gave him over 150k votes, I don’t have access to many SIM cards but I have Premium IUCs enough to give even 10million vote’s provided there’s SIM card. Good luck to him and Nelisa.

At least he will come out and see how he messed up his own game, other factors lead to it though..

NB- Always stick to your game plan. Except you’re abusive sha. But whatever keep you first few weeks, stick to it.

I will stop watching the show from here. Good bye o my banter friends.

Like I said last week and someone called me Ebubu fans, underestimate Ebubu at your own peril.

Bye guys… see ya when I see ya.

wink
I stopped voting by Tuesday due to the election shock and even till now,I haven't recovered but no vex......we move till next season
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by nisai: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanqa:
All khosi needs to do now is to stay friends with thabang, no ship please, then mention yemi everyday in the diary room, how much she loved and misses him. Then she is good 🤣
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
bond77:

Tell that to yemi's fanbase most of them are switching to Kanaga jnr. Your opinion is to yourself! Dey play!

Wc Yemi fan base is switching to kanaga Jnr, with d decampgn from ur camp on Yemi.
Yemi fans re on their own except dos that like their b romance.
I prefer miracle to ur motivational speaker n am sure tsati will deal with him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.