Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (1080191 Views)

Big Brother Naija β€œAll Starsβ€œ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (1712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
queenemelda, you tried your best... I tried too.

Hats off to you.
Guy thank you so much for voting Juiolva. I really appreciate every single vote you gave my girl. You don't like her 'gossip', you don't like Juicy and shippers were ignoring your fave and giving all their votes to Tsatsi, but you still have her voted and convinced your friends to do so. Thank you so much. I am in sifia pains right now cry but we fought hard, at least the margins were so close, and we didn't leave with 1%. Thank you so much. kiss
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
Alheeri:

Wc Yemi fan base is switching to kanaga Jnr, with d decampgn from ur camp on Yemi.
Yemi fans re on their own except dos that like their b romance.
I prefer miracle to ur motivational speaker n am sure tsati will deal with him.
I no fit laugh. Prefer miracle? Thats a no brainer! Same miracle that is already applying pressure on khosi, miracle was even happy he was evited even thabang is even gearing up to sample yemi's babe. You can only vent here you can't control people's choice. Yemi fans would still vote kanaga jnr. It's not that deep! Tasti is just a side attraction, she go commot very soon. Shippers just want to aww small before they dump her.

The money is still kanagalized!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Smoothgio: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
That's it bro.... Good looking out to you.
Make una just mention me whenever Kanaga is up so I can give him my share from the 15.39%

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Make una just mention me whenever Kanaga is up so I can give him my share from the 15.39%

Thank you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
We tried our best. It was a tight line up. Even Yemi left. To everyone that voted Juiolva, thank you so much. Your votes were not in vain. My Olivia, you've been evicted from Biggie's house. Now the world awaits you, go out and soar. I will always love you. My fashionista, my Igbo princess, my gistlover, my comedian, my upcoming dancer, my loyal sister. Keep prospering, keep shining, Emelda loves you 🌹❀️😘

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by IgbuduMonkey: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
QueenSindel:
Nana to u!! And Why aren't u worshipping Olivia that is also fair skinned!!
Olivia has a dirty bleached skin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
Guy thank you so much for voting Juiolva. I really appreciate every single vote you gave my girl. You don't like her 'gossip', you don't like Juicy and shippers were ignoring your fave and giving all their votes to Tsatsi, but you still have her voted and convinced your friends to do so. Thank you so much. I am in sifia pains right now cry but we fought hard, at least the margins were so close, and we didn't leave with 1%. Thank you so much. kiss
You, Smoothgio and JUDGEJUDITH are true fans.... You guys have my respect.

Brace up, you are not defeated, you are a true champion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by bond77(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
jenifer007:
Where's kanaga

I have not seen him
The camera crew are intentionally avoiding him. He is properly sulking somewhere because of yemi's eviction but production don't want cregxforce to arise sympathy for him. Bastards!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
thatigboman:
tnx. Not happy she's bottom 3 again. Though I know that on a good day, juvone is far stronger than royals. Wish biggie put all the housemates up tomorrow
That's why you have to get more votes for them...

Nevertheless, you did marvelously well and trust me, you can do more.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
I am in sifia pains. So please let me just rant once without any mentions, Lawrence, Ipeleng, Blue Aiva and all Olivia haters, God punish all of you!!!! It's not that deep. Tankiu. Thunder will still fire y'all though. Blue may that Olivia's wig continue to give you constant migraines. Once again, it's not that deep. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi go watch break TV this week......cheesy grin cheesy
Yemi,the foolish boy with EGO.

His EGO killed his senseless game.

Yemi is a semi-deelawood, how can he go for Khosi iwho is also boring.

Like I said before, he should have gone for my sweet Blue. That girl would have brought out the fun part of Yemi effortlessly..

Well, he lost.Blue gains.

I just want Thabang to tear that Khosi's Puna. As in, test it so hard that Yemi can feel it in his dull brain.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by MCMLXXVI(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Now Yemi will watch Khosi and Thabang ship......

Damn, you're mean! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Lol, no problem my bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
carammel:

Khosi did not kill his game, he killed his game by himself.
He is not self-aware, he is not emotionally intelligent either and he is never a player.
He is used to women frolicking around him and that gave him the confidence that he is a player cos of his ability to catch any womans attention.

And his ego made him feel he is all that... which prevented him from seeing that Khosi is a scam

She even laughed at him when he tried having conversation about the outside earlier

Nobody should call Khosi and Ebuka here oooo.... it's all on him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
I don't understand Blaqboi and Nana back and forth...

They're not meant for each other... Nana is forcing it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
queenemelda:
I am in sifia pains. So please let me just rant once without any mentions, Lawrence, Ipeleng, Blue Aiva and all Olivia haters, God punish all of you!!!! It's not that deep. Tankiu. Thunder will still fire y'all though. Blue may that Olivia's wig continue to give you constant migraines. Once again, it's not that deep. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
🀣🀣🀣 I don't want to laugh but your ranting is fetching me.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Smoothgio:

Same here

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I don't understand Blaqboi and Nana back and forth...

They're not meant for each other... Nana is forcing it.
Nominations tomoro. Blaqboi has been making the rounds, especially those that may have some beef with him.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Choose your spot... Yemi is gone and you have gone on a full mode attack on kanaga... I doubt you did any attack on KJr... why the sudden change?
Amya hates Yemi but she has been singing his praises all night and talking about how he has content. Now that Yemi is out, she knows that Kanaga is now her fave's biggest threat. So she will do anything, even licking Yemi's ass, just to turn Cregxforce against Kanaga, and make sure he doesn't get any new fans or alliance votes to beat Khosi for the money. It is already working on Doptical, don't know if it will work on the rest. She is scared now cos she has realized that Kanaga has true fans apart from shippers. One thing is certain though, the name of the winner of this show begins with K. We wait.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
With the Eviction of Olivia, Yemi and Nellisa tonight, we have four(4) losers and three(3) winners.

LOOSERS:
1...Yemi
2..Nellisa
3..Olivia.
4..MIRACLE.

WINNERS:
1...Thabang
2..Khosi
3..BLUE

Game on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Amya:

It's people that vote Kanaga's boring ass I blame. Yemi has content and all Kanaga does is try to catch the camera and make intimate conversation that sound like a speech.

Aside his Saturday dances... the guy's game is same as watching a paint dry lipsrsealed

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Twoclans:
Biggie is in trouble ,he had better bring in new housemates to save this show .

How will fans survive with tsatsi,Ebubu,Justin,ipeleng,blackboi,nana etc ? And God forgive me kanaga ,even though all my votes has been going to him.Dude can be boring sometimes.

People used fingers that God gave them and voted royals. cheesy cheesy cheesy hey God.

Fixed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Another mad person spottedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kanga jnr gave an entertainment last week together with his Nigerian sisters( Olivia and Yvonne)
They started their glamor girls stuff and the other housemates joined and that was the biggest entertainment this season apart from the toxicity.

I know you don't watch the show and you don't vote so as usual keep ranting like a mad woman that you are.

My boy don't shine only on Saturdays,there is no day he don't entertain us together with his partner Blue.

And yes he is the king of Saturday parties,something your past and present faves cannot doπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nairalanders don't vote. They don't even have decoders.

Na BBNaija story from Safarigirl and MizzD dem they read.

Imagine thinking the opinions of people on this thread matters in the grand scheme of things.
I realized this three years ago. They also parrot updates from Twitter and Facebook, making it seem like they’re watching the show in real time.

As far as the housemates exercise weekly mornings and dance on Saturdays, I will watch for those. Those are the only bright spots of the program for me since the second week. I will miss Yelisa for their dances. Juicy lost his appeal after a while.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
prewtyjulie:
Who will thabang n ipeleng put up now, as yelissa has been evicted

grin grin
They will find another customer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sanqa:

Nominations tomoro. Blaqboi has been making the rounds, especially those that may have some beef with him.
Yemi has beef with him, apart from Yemi, I don't think anyone else have issues with Blaqboi.
Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tsatsi.... That girl is madly in love with the Black Mamba (Thabang)

I can see it written clearly all over her....

She shouldn't make me give her the Yemi treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Did you guys heard what khosi just said about yemi washing her stained bedsheets?

Omo yemi may have loved khosi oh cheesy

Unfortunately, it was not mutual undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
carammel:

Khosi did not kill his game, he killed his game by himself.
He is not self-aware, he is not emotionally intelligent either and he is never a player.
He is used to women frolicking around him and that gave him the confidence that he is a player cos of his ability to catch any womans attention.
As simple as ABC.... 100/100.

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Nhazeru:

Maria

Although I wasn't active on nairaland then, was more active on twitter

I use to like Pere too, but when he started going on about how he fingered my girl, I went full ballistic on him. I trolled the living day light out of him that twitter suspended my account. cheesy

Maria's eviction pain me oo
sensible move from Jack I don't know why you Maria fans won't accept the fact that Pere pushed his whole hand inside her kitten

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread by queenemelda: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
tooexclusive:

Blue May be crying because of Olivia... (and not cod of Yemi) (maybe)
Which Olivia?! angry angry She is crying for Blumi shippers votes just as her senior wife is crying for Khoyemi shippers votes. Gamers! All of them! Thabang won't cry cos he knows that Khobang shippers votes pass that of Olibang and Nelibang. Like Giel said, they should show Yvonne so she can cry for Jayvonne shippers votes, then show her and Nana, so
all the coven haters might at least have pity on them and vote them when next they are up. Orisirisi undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) ... (1712) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.